Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Post by nissanmama »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STUCKINTHETUNDRA!!!!
(too bad I can't make the pink sparkle)
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Happy Birthday StuckintheTundra!!!!!

Hope you have a fabulous day (and with Bac's back scrubber...I think you will!)!!!! :twisted:
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SITT...

Bac, while that is an incredible body - he looks like a babe - I'm feeling way too old! (Ms. Cope?!)
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Hmm....I definitely thought he was yummy!!! :lol:

Thank you Naureen!!
LadyDi
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LadyDi »

Gah! So.Far.Behind.
Happy belated birthdays to UNA, LOVE2DREAM and STUCKINTHETUNDRA! My apologies to those lovely ladies - I should have realized there was a new Gutter thread!
An appeal to CULLENGIRL or any of the others that have access to the history (wiki) pages - can someone update the last thread summary and include this new thread's name? I am wiki'ed out right now.
You really don't want to hear my Twi-Con thoughts (way too long) but to reference the Klingon: he was a genuine Twi-Con attendee, with a badge and everything. There were lots of jokes that he was at the wrong convention, but that didn't stop plenty of people from taking his photo. There were just a few other people in costume that I saw - a "traditional Bela Lugosi" vampire, and a woman dressed up as "Morning After Bella", wrapped in a bedsheet with feathers in her hair and bruise marks on her arms. Quick question: if you had to do a costume for Twi-Con that was Twilight related, what would it be? I know many people did costumes during the Breaking Dawn midnight release parties (some were better than others - I remember complaining to my online friends about the party in my area that "dressing in goth red and black and making your chest stick out of your top does NOT count as a Twilight related costume") but with more adults than teens at this convention, I wonder if that would change the costumes.
This banner is designed by the one-of-a-kind talent known on the Lex as Fry. Thanks!
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

I think I would go as a really scared looking deer, and have a sign on my backside that read, "Fast food."

Oh, and thanks for the Klingon info. I was really wondering about that one. I thought he might have multiple personality disorder or something. :D
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

Duh...Mrs. Cope. :lol:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

Happy belated birthday, SITT!!! I hope that you had a great day!

As for the question, I would dress as a freesia plant, with strategically placed signs that read "sniff here." LOL!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Great question LadyDi!

Openhome and Bluestarlight, your answers crack me up, very creative!

Nima, ha, you would be Ms. Cope! You could hold a sign that said, "Too Young...." :lol:

Quick question: if you had to do a costume for Twi-Con that was Twilight related, what would it be?
I'm not as creative, I thought (before I read other's answers) of being either Esme, wearing a simple dress, kind of a la Donna Read or something similar or I could be a Volturri guard member...the red cape and some red contacts... Or for something truly "odd" I'd dress up as either a red pawn or a white queen (no, not Alice in Wonderland...Breaking Dawn cover).
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

LadyDi wrote:An appeal to CULLENGIRL or any of the others that have access to the history (wiki) pages - can someone update the last thread summary and include this new thread's name? I am wiki'ed out right now.
I'm also very far behind on the Gutter. I can't find the history wiki link, Lady Di *hangs head down in shame*. I think I might have erased the link while I was purging from grad school files on the computer :? . If someone can post a link, I'd appreciate it and can start wokring on it.

As for the question, I may go as a broken house with a sign that said something to effect of being brokened in. :twisted:
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!