I have never really made a list like this before and I have sort of become a pessimist after too many things in my life fell apart and have stayed broken. Hopefully they won't stay broken indefinitely and maybe I can do these things too.
1. Buy and own a house
2. Go to Europe: London, Ireland, France, Italy and Greece. I'd love to visit the Louvre, Notre Dame, the Vatican, and Big Ben.
I took 4 years of French, the AP exam and another year of French in college. I need to use it, lol!!
3. Go to Japan and China. I am half Japanese and I also took 1 year of Japanese in junior high. I'd like to be able to use it sometime in my life too!!!!
4. Go to Washington D.C. I'd love to see the capital, visit the sights that I have seen on tv so many times.
5. Go to New York City. I have always wondered about whether or not NYC is really better than all places like where I live LA. I'd like to visit ground zero, and pay tribute to all those that died there. And as long as I can afford to do all those other things maybe I can visit that field in Pennsylvania where United 93 went down.
6. Stay in a five star resort. I have stayed in one for my honeymoon for three days, but it was a wedding present from my hubby's best friends. So staying for like a week in a five star resort and paying for it ourselves would truely mean my life is better than it was before.