1. Were you surprised that Jacob actually phased in front of Charlie?
shocking i know but i didnt see it comeing. I know he couldn't let them move away and take Nessie out of his life that would be verry painfull to him, guess i should have known he'd do somthing Jacob is allabout brakeing the rules, being Alpha he no longer has Sam's command for not exsposing who/what he was anymore.
2. Given the self-control Bella has shown since becoming a vampire, were you surprised by her physical reaction to Charlie?
No, because she stopped herself while hunting and turned on Edward in protection of the humans and in Twilight Edward had told her while hunting they give themself over to their instincks so with that in mind I knew she would be ok around her dad. Protecting her dad was always #1 while she was human so to protect strangers from herself and Edward while hunting only showed she'd beeven more protective tword thoes she loves the most.
But at the same time what if he smelt REALY good like Bella did to Edward then well all bets are off
3. Bella does a lot of worrying in this chapter. Are her concerns founded? Is worrying a productive emotion?
Worrying is a productive emotion its helps you see optians worrying helps Bella protect not just herself but everyone around her. She worrys about her dads health after Jacob phased infrount of him, she worrys about physical pain of the thirst and the emotional pain if she cant conntol the thirst around her dad, she worrys about her dad's reaction to her change and what he'll think of Nessie, and worrys about if she can control the thirst but Charlie wont except her. All good concerns, Worrying helps you see Worst Case so when ya think of worst cases it add more questions, can you handle it, can he handle it, can we get past this.. with the worst cases in mind usly releif follows cause it didnt go as bad as exspected ,(all tho Turning Purple is never a good sign)
4. Has Jacob, in fact, done the Cullens a favor or has he put Charlie and the rest of Forks in danger from Bella if the Cullens don’t leave?
I think he did them a good thing although Forks maynot be in danger but Charlie an the Cullens would be if Volturi got wind of him knowing.
5. Charlie wants to be included in Bella’s life, but clearly doesn’t want too many details. Do you think Charlie will eventually want more information? If someone close to you was keeping a secret, for your own good, would you be content not to know or would you ask questions until it was all out in the open?
Charlie maybe one that only likes little info on certain things i think he would eventually ask more little at a time.
I would want to know but at the same time i know even in reallife there is people its best not know what they are realy into.