Teen thread 3 -- Ages 13-19

roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Re: Teen thread-- Ages 13-19

Post by roo-roo91 »

i know.
it's so frustrating, for a moment you think they're not taken.
and then you see the ring.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Yeah! Well, in my case, it's when I find out they have a girlfriend. It's like, Gee, great, I just wasted my life actually thinking I had a chance with this guy. -_-' Most of the guys at my school are jerks, though, so I shouldn't be too eager to mix myself up with that crowd. That's probably why I like fictional guys better: Not all of them act like arrogant thorns-in-your-side and are actually nice. I know, I need help. :roll:

But I am realistic. I'm not like some girls I've ran into who actually think the character in the book or whatever feels the same about them and actually loves them back. :lol:
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

XD.
yeah; i've seen that too.
but yeah.-'_-
i almost puked when i heard he was taken.
;_;
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

I think anyone would be that way when it comes to someone they're interested in.

I don't know what to do with myself today. I'm out of ideas. There's plenty of things I should do but nothing I want to do.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

XD
i almost puked because i was in one of those weird light headed moods.
where my stomach hurts a bit.
-'__-
i don't know what i'm going to do either.
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!

Post by Carrisa »

My stomach is upset all the time, so I always feel like I'm going to be sick. -_-'

I'm either going book bag shopping (which I, oddly enough, enjoy) or get my mom to finally teach me how to braid my hair. (Yep, seventeen and don't even know how to braid my long hair.) I saw some Mario notebooks in an ad sometime ago so I might get myself one or two. I don't know why I bother, since I'd probably be too embarrassed to use them at school. XD
"Got it memorized?"
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

XD.now..
when i heard slash was taken. :shock:
that was when i flipped.
i don't go to school anymore.
so i can have whatever notbooks i want.XD
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!

Post by Carrisa »

I guess I shouldn't mind too much. I already worked up the nerve to wear my Mario and Sonic shirts so I guess a notebook would be the least I could do. XD

I'm logging off for now. I'm way too distracted. I'll be around later. Cya!
"Got it memorized?"
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

byes!
i'm going too.
no one's on.
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Hey, guys.
I haven't been on in a while, and I probably won't be on again for a while. I'm all settled in my dorm, and I got my schedule last night, and I got all my textbooks today. Classes start on Wednesday, and it's going to be really hectic with my schedule, what with having a different set of classes every day and most likely tons of homework.

So, I'll try to be on, but don't count on me making an appearance more than once a week or so, unless it's a major holiday.

I just wanted to explain in advance why I won't be on for a while. :D So, what's everyone else up to? Has school started for any of you?

Disclaimer: I am not in college, but an elite boarding school.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee