Events and Appearances relating to the Twilight Saga

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: What is Stephenie working on?

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I understand where you guys that are against the petition are coming from, but I saw the petition idea as more of a supportive "We love you, Stephenie, and you do still have loyal fans here that want you to finish when you are ready" type thing. But the more I think about it, the more I agree that we should leave her alone and not pressure her, whether it be intentional or not. She will finish it when she's ready, I suppose, and she knows that she has fans out here who appreciate her, petition or no petition.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Kachiti »

Oh my gosh, I didn't realize there were so many of these petition drives out there. People from all over the world have sign these things and I find that impressive. However, I still signed any of them because, like I have stated in one of my earlier post. I feel that SM needs to rest and spend time with her family.
Frustrated love has been the incentive for many great works.
AshleeTwilight8
Wandering Through Town

Post by AshleeTwilight8 »

I hope SM resumes Midnight Sun soon, and I would love to see New Moon written in Edwards prospective. I am DYING to know what he was up to while he was away. To be completely honest I wouldn't be upset if she wrote all 4 books from his perspective. hehe. I LOVE EDWARD!
"Why am I covered in feathers?"- Bella Swan
"I bit a pillow or two"-Edward Cullen
Persephonie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Persephonie »

I think that would be way too much personally.
I think Midnight Sun should end with New Moon though, because I too would like to know how he lived thru his self imposed seperation from Bella.
Last edited by Persephonie on Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I think we'd probably have a lot more "Twi-guys" if she wrote all the books from Edward's POV.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
Persephonie

Post by Persephonie »

Not sure about that either... it is still a "woman" writing.
Now if those books were written by a male author, now that might prove to be quite interesting... to me anyways.... lol.
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Kachiti »

Persephonie wrote:I think that would be way too much personally.
I think Midnight Sun should end with New Moon though, because I too would like to know how he lived thru his self imposed seperation from Bella.

I think it should stop at Midnight Sun. Edward was not a good place emotionally,when he left Bella. I have a feeling that it would be pretty dark book.
Frustrated love has been the incentive for many great works.
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

I saw an interview where she was asked if she would do the rest of the books from Edwards POV. She gave a pretty firm, "No."
AshleeTwilight8
Wandering Through Town

Post by AshleeTwilight8 »

Besides anything Twilight related, I think the mermaids might be interesting. I'm pretty excited to read whatever she writes. Never in my life have I ever been so into reading before. Stephenie is the only author to hold my attention for more than 5 minutes. haha
"Why am I covered in feathers?"- Bella Swan
"I bit a pillow or two"-Edward Cullen
Persephonie

Post by Persephonie »

Kachiti wrote:I think it should stop at Midnight Sun. Edward was not a good place emotionally,when he left Bella. I have a feeling that it would be pretty dark book.
New Moon was pretty dark compared to the other books... made me feel very sad and helpless in many ways seeing just how lost Bella was. But we only vaguely heard of Edward's "misery" thru a few sentences from Alice, so naturally I am curious. Part of me hopes he suffered as much as she did (I know that's mean), but also I want to hear of him tracking Victoria and why he said he wasn't good at it.... was it because of her talen for escape, or was it because he could not focus properly on what he wanted to do....