Who is your favorite character?

Character Discussion Forum

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Who is your favorite character?

Post by willowtree »

Alice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Alice! She's such a great friend to Bella, and plays the part of the annoying little sister. She has an awesome personality and is very cool. And she has an stellar sense of style.

After her, I love Angela... She is fantastic. She is loyal all through the books and never becomes 'them'. "And if Angela is a witch, she can join the party too!"

And when it comes down to edward or jacob, I say Edward. :P

<3<3<3<3<3<3 Alice!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Twilightvampire
Settled in Forks

Post by Twilightvampire »

I have 3 but don't know who to choose!!! :(

Alice is pretty sweet and outgoing.
Bella is sorta like me ....stubborn! She also cool and gives easily in a argument.
Edward is as all of you say it...cute. But he is also thoughtful.

Which one should I choose?
Starla
Settled in Forks

Post by Starla »

My overall favourite is Leah.

Her story breaks my heart . Her character manages to shine through in so few pages and I believe that underneath all the snark and anger is a very hurt and vulnerable girl who feels all alone in the world. She is one of those characters that makes me want to smack some sense into those around her.

Next for me has to be Rosalie. I know Alice is many people's favourite female Cullen (pre- Bella) but Rosalie always read as the more well-rounded and well written character of the two. It's another case of scratching the surface to see what's underneath. Stereotypically, people would expect Rosalie to be the most fashion concious (a perhaps, shallow, as I've heard it called. Sorry Alice fans, I mean no offense :D ) yet we discover that her favourite thing to do is to fix cars. And that despite her cold exterior, all she wants most is to be able to be a mother and love her child unconditionally.

And I have to mention Jasper. I like the idea of a strong, silent gentlemen. The fact that there is plenty of Southern charm mixed in with all the roughness doesn't hurt either :D
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

My favourites keep getting bigger. First it was just Jacob, Seth and Jasper, but now I really like Bree and Leah as well. I've been writing a random fanfiction about Bree, which has made me feel like I know more about her (even though I'm making most of it up.)

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Starla wrote:My overall favourite is Leah.

Her story breaks my heart . Her character manages to shine through in so few pages and I believe that underneath all the snark and anger is a very hurt and vulnerable girl who feels all alone in the world. She is one of those characters that makes me want to smack some sense into those around her.

Next for me has to be Rosalie. I know Alice is many people's favourite female Cullen (pre- Bella) but Rosalie always read as the more well-rounded and well written character of the two. It's another case of scratching the surface to see what's underneath. Stereotypically, people would expect Rosalie to be the most fashion concious (a perhaps, shallow, as I've heard it called. Sorry Alice fans, I mean no offense :D ) yet we discover that her favourite thing to do is to fix cars. And that despite her cold exterior, all she wants most is to be able to be a mother and love her child unconditionally.

And I have to mention Jasper. I like the idea of a strong, silent gentlemen. The fact that there is plenty of Southern charm mixed in with all the roughness doesn't hurt either :D
No offense taken, Starla. :)

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
EandB
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by EandB »

Edward and Jacob
sazykid

Post by sazykid »

I can't pick just one character. Obviously Edward is one of my favorites. He is every girls dream guy, what's not to love about him? Then there is obviously Alice because she is just so cute lol. She would have your back and be able to kick some serious butt, but then she'd be able to dress you in awesome clothes! Angela would be an ideal best friend. Shes so patient and understanding. She isn't one to judge, and she is respectful when Bella does not want to discuss things further. Lastly, although I do love all the characters, Emmett is one of my very favorites. He would be an awesome big brother because he is the protector and yet he has a crazy sense of humor lol.
KiowaLove
Settled in Forks

Post by KiowaLove »

Pretty much every character in this series is amazing. Every last one of them has something unique about them that you just can't help but like. But my absolute afavorites have to be Emmett (because he is funny, and strong, and pretty hot =P), Jasper (he's so mysterious, you just want to know him), Leah (she very brave and strong. and the only female in the group makes her super-cool), Mike (because he's most def the coolest human) Rosalie (I haven't a real reason to like Rose, I just do =D) & finally Renesmee (she's so sweet, cute, and awesome =) !!)
anisah loves vamps
Settled in Forks

Post by anisah loves vamps »

umm* thinks really hard*
its a tie between edward alice and jacob
my fav guy is ....edward i have to say..hes a gentleman hes careing sweet need i say more..*sigh*
i like jacob but some times he can be really immature( like most guys in my age group)
Vampire Lover since 2002
flutterbymonkeys`

Post by flutterbymonkeys` »

G-Faerie08 wrote:All seriousness in place..I pretty much like everyone except for Bella and Edward..If I had to choose just ONE character, it would probably be Jacob because he is laid back and doesn't TRY SO HARD to be someone he isn't nor does he whine and moan about every single thing..
i agree
Lion+Lamb=Lochness Monster!
JN