Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Tanya

Post by AliceLauren »

I don't know if I'm more prejudiced that I think I am, or what. But I was never really fond of Tanya. I mean, I don't 'hate' her, but, well... I don't know.

I think that she is nice and everything but there is just something that I can't really put my finger on. I never liked her from the beginning, even before about the big deal about her hitting on Edward.

This is probably just me, and I'm probably just wrong about her. I think that she is sweet. Hm. I'm just confused.
sarahbells
Settled in Forks

Post by sarahbells »

I was very surprised that tanya was very kind and acepting when it came to bella. I did not think that would happen. She liked Edward for a time and it still felt like she would become his at his beken, but she was kind to bella. That was very cool of her.
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

i know exactly what everyone means! i thought maybe she would dislike Bella or something, but that never happened!
i thought i was going to end up hating Tanya because she would try to steal Edward away or something, but i actually liked her alot. i thought she was a very kind character.
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
moon sidhe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by moon sidhe »

I didn't really have strong feelings towards Tanya one way or the other until I read Midnight Sun. The interaction between her and Edward when he runs away to Alaska really made me like her. I think, based on that interaction, you can tell that while she may have been disappointed that Edward would never be hers, that ultimately she was happy that Edward had finally found someone to love.
You are in my blood like holy wine
and you taste so bitter but you taste so sweet
Oh I could drink a case of you darling
And I would still be on my feet
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

^^really? huh, never got to that part in MS. i liked Tanya when she started helping Bella prepare for the fight and supported the Cullens in general. at the wedding i was thinking "crap, is she going to pull something?" but it never turned out that way. i wonder is SM did that on purpose (made us suspicious of Tanya, i mean) or if it just kinda happened??
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
everlong
Learning to Love Green

Post by everlong »

I never really like Tanya. I think I always had in the back of my mind that she wanted Edward and didn't like Bella. So my reaction was that I didn't like her. I don't even know if thats true haha. :lol:
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

Maybe SM introduced the microscopic Tanya-Edward-Bella storyline just to let people know how committed Edward is to Bella.
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

i never liked Tanya much. I don't know why, she seems nice enough, and I wasn't annoyed with her when she tried to get Edward or anything.

Maybe its because I can't stop picturing her as a fat middle-aged lady with lots of make-up and a bob. :?
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

bite_me wrote: Maybe its because I can't stop picturing her as a fat middle-aged lady with lots of make-up and a bob. :?
wow. i bet she's be thrilled to hear that lol :D
but now that i think of it...she does sorta act like that. Sarah Palin anyone?
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

everlong
Learning to Love Green

Post by everlong »

bite_me wrote:Maybe its because I can't stop picturing her as a fat middle-aged lady with lots of make-up and a bob.
HAHAHAHAHA
i sure didn't think of her like that :)