Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
moon sidhe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Leah Clearwater

Post by moon sidhe »

Well, at least I don't have a swoon-tastic banner. I'm looking at you, DK. ;)

OK... LEAH. heh.
You are in my blood like holy wine
and you taste so bitter but you taste so sweet
Oh I could drink a case of you darling
And I would still be on my feet
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

moon sidhe wrote:Well, at least I don't have a swoon-tastic banner. I'm looking at you, DK. ;)

OK... LEAH. heh.

I only have that banner because I have no talent, if I did it would be Selen from Underworld...Kate Backensale, I asked santa for that gift rapped under the tree but he said I was bad Knight so just Shania Twain CD's...Oh well

Yah Leah...She did have it bad having to listen to adolensent boys and their very vivid fantasy life...she's like scared for life from all that...Kind of like the conversation she had with Jake about having a dream of Kissing Bella...any thoughts?

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
moon sidhe

Post by moon sidhe »

The Dark Knight wrote: I only have that banner because I have no talent, if I did it would be Selen from Underworld...Kate Backensale, I asked santa for that gift rapped under the tree but he said I was bad Knight so just Shania Twain CD's...Oh well

Yah Leah...She did have it bad having to listen to adolensent boys and their very vivid fantasy life...she's like scared for life from all that...Kind of like the conversation she had with Jake about having a dream of Kissing Bella...any thoughts?
Yeah, I might have a more swoon-tastic banner myself if I had the talent and inclination to make one. So you know, no judging from me. heh

God yeah, I think I would be scarred for life if as a 17 year old girl I had to listen to the thoughts of 17 year old boys. That would just be.... uncomfortable to say the least. It's one thing to share your fears and insecurities with members of the same sex. Most of the time, they'll pretty much get it. But Leah essentially being forced to share all her deep, dark secrets with a pack of adolescent boys like that? Ugh. Shudder to think. That would be like my worst nightmare come to life when I was in high school.
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

moon sidhe wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote: I only have that banner because I have no talent, if I did it would be Selen from Underworld...Kate Backensale, I asked santa for that gift rapped under the tree but he said I was bad Knight so just Shania Twain CD's...Oh well

Yeah, I might have a more swoon-tastic banner myself if I had the talent and inclination to make one. So you know, no judging from me. heh

God yeah, I think I would be scarred for life if as a 17 year old girl I had to listen to the thoughts of 17 year old boys. That would just be.... uncomfortable to say the least. It's one thing to share your fears and insecurities with members of the same sex. Most of the time, they'll pretty much get it. But Leah essentially being forced to share all her deep, dark secrets with a pack of adolescent boys like that? Ugh. Shudder to think. That would be like my worst nightmare come to life when I was in high school.

So, I take it you would not want to be a pack member if given the chance?

moon sidhe

Post by moon sidhe »

The Dark Knight wrote: So, I take it you would not want to be a pack member if given the chance?
Hellz to the N-O. I enjoy my privacy. I'd like to keep it.
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

moon sidhe wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote: So, I take it you would not want to be a pack member if given the chance?

I don't know, it would be a different experience...life would never be dull, some form of drama would be unfolding somewhere...communications would be way easier...

That brings somethign to mind, do you think SM has communication issue in real life? What I mean is she puts a lot of the mind reading stuff in here, what do you think?

moon sidhe

Post by moon sidhe »

The Dark Knight wrote: I don't know, it would be a different experience...life would never be dull, some form of drama would be unfolding somewhere...communications would be way easier...

That brings somethign to mind, do you think SM has communication issue in real life? What I mean is she puts a lot of the mind reading stuff in here, what do you think?
Hmm, no, I don't think she has communication issues. She always seems quite articulate in interviews, etc. More likely I think that mind reading abilities are just a super useful plot device. You can bend the plot in interesting ways with them.
Pendragon
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Pendragon »

moon sidhe wrote:
Amen to that! I'm a guy, but I too would be uncomfortable being forced to share my thoughts with anyone period. Even if they are guys my age. I would go insane. I really don't know how any of them stand it. Jacob and the others seem to brush it off as bit of an annoyance that comes with being a pack member yet for Leah it's like torture. Just like it would be for me. Can't help but give that girl massive props! :D
Angelvamp
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Angelvamp »

I agree, I would hate having people in my head all the time. And Leah has done well coping, especially for someone who is so independant. But what about her fantasies? Does she still think about Sam, in that way? Does she get even a little bit hot when she spies all those big, muscular guys naked all the time? (BTW, wolf pack at the Twi Tour = Total Hotness!) It is never mentioned, but I'm sure her hormones are present just like the guys'. I mean, she can't just have bitter and moody thoughts all the time.
"Life is pain...anyone who tells you different is selling something."
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Angelvamp wrote:I agree, I would hate having people in my head all the time. And Leah has done well coping, especially for someone who is so independant. But what about her fantasies? Does she still think about Sam, in that way? Does she get even a little bit hot when she spies all those big, muscular guys naked all the time? (BTW, wolf pack at the Twi Tour = Total Hotness!) It is never mentioned, but I'm sure her hormones are present just like the guys'. I mean, she can't just have bitter and moody thoughts all the time.
That would not be a PG-13 wrtie up...I can see a Fan Fic in the making... :D