Emmett Cullen

Character Discussion Forum

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules

Re: Emmett Cullen

Postby Emmett_Pwnz_All » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:43 pm

@Landiana
He's so amazing :D
Too bad he's fake Dx
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
User avatar
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: In zee park, with EMMIEKINZ!

Re: Emmett Cullen

Postby anisah loves vamps » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:00 am

ahhh emmett *sigh* his just a big teddy bear..he makes me laugh all throughout the saga..kellen lutz who plays him well does a good job and is sooo goergous ( his body too)
Vampire Lover since 2002
User avatar
anisah loves vamps
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:16 pm

Re: Emmett Cullen

Postby The Dark Knight » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:59 am

anisah loves vamps wrote:ahhh emmett *sigh* his just a big teddy bear..he makes me laugh all throughout the saga..kellen lutz who plays him well does a good job and is sooo goergous ( his body too)


Oh yah you ladies just want him for his body, what about his keen mind and fashion scense?
Image

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands
 
Posts: 1250
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:55 am

Re: Emmett Cullen

Postby Emmett_Pwnz_All » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:45 am

The Dark Knight wrote:
anisah loves vamps wrote:ahhh emmett *sigh* his just a big teddy bear..he makes me laugh all throughout the saga..kellen lutz who plays him well does a good job and is sooo goergous ( his body too)


Oh yah you ladies just want him for his body, what about his keen mind and fashion scense?


AYYYY xD
I didn't say anything really about his body.
I dun really pay attention to that, I ish just lucky xD Whoever I likeys tend to be gorgeous LOL xD

Emmetts fashion sense isht awesomesauce :D LOVE TEH WHITE ON HIM :D
(Kellan's ish goodies too...really nice :D )

His mind is EVERYTHING! :lol: Because that ish led to his personality which is why I lovies him so much =3
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
User avatar
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: In zee park, with EMMIEKINZ!

Re: Emmett Cullen

Postby Landiana » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:37 am

Ha lol - i think the fashion sense was influenced by Alice - i mean she is like the fashion Police.
User avatar
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:42 am
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Re: Emmett Cullen

Postby Emmett_Pwnz_All » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:22 am

Landiana wrote:Ha lol - i think the fashion sense was influenced by Alice - i mean she is like the fashion Police.

YEEEH and he tolerates it because he ish so am a zee <3
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
User avatar
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: In zee park, with EMMIEKINZ!

Re: Emmett Cullen

Postby The Dark Knight » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:49 am

Emmett_Pwnz_All wrote:
Landiana wrote:Ha lol - i think the fashion sense was influenced by Alice - i mean she is like the fashion Police.

YEEEH and he tolerates it because he ish so am a zee <3


So no credit for his fashion sence...poor guy, he's just a jock too,
Image

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands
 
Posts: 1250
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:55 am

Re: Emmett Cullen

Postby Emmett_Pwnz_All » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:43 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
Emmett_Pwnz_All wrote:
Landiana wrote:Ha lol - i think the fashion sense was influenced by Alice - i mean she is like the fashion Police.

YEEEH and he tolerates it because he ish so am a zee <3


So no credit for his fashion sence...poor guy, he's just a jock too,



His credit is making zee clothes look awesomesauce.
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
User avatar
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: In zee park, with EMMIEKINZ!

Re: Emmett Cullen

Postby The Dark Knight » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:08 pm

Emmett_Pwnz_All wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
Emmett_Pwnz_All wrote:
Landiana wrote:Ha lol - i think the fashion sense was influenced by Alice - i mean she is like the fashion Police.

YEEEH and he tolerates it because he ish so am a zee <3


So no credit for his fashion sence...poor guy, he's just a jock too,



His credit is making zee clothes look awesomesauce.


but no brain behind the brawn?
Image

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands
 
Posts: 1250
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:55 am

Re: Emmett Cullen

Postby spicey16 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:40 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:but no brain behind the brawn?

i think your fighting a loosing battle lol. But i think emmett it very smart. he hides it in humor and sarcasm but i think he CAN make very smart desicions.
spicey16
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:39 pm
Location: hanging with jacob and my other pup spicey :)

PreviousNext

Return to Sparkling in the Sun

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron