Gossip Girls-The TV Show

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Remmett_Until_Dusk
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Gossip Girls-The TV Show

Post by Remmett_Until_Dusk »

Oh yeah, Georgina is awsome. I completely forgot about her :lol:
and Dorita! that's her name!

so yeah, my favourites are Chuck, Nate, Dorita, Georgina and Blair.

and Blair should totally be with Chuck so that Nate can go with Jenny - Georgina with Dan and Serena??? who knows.

Ok, I got another question. what are your thoughts on Serena's southern comfort? I watched GG last night and couldn't believe my eyes. he's a total idiot. :/
Remmett Until Dusk
Emmett's
Demolition Crew! But not as good as Jasper's Confederate Army! Hell Yeah!
Team PG!-Remmett Nightstorm. ~ Cullenism and patriotism and the host. ~
Cullenism Martyr/Missionary in training.
emilycullenx
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by emilycullenx »

GG can be SO frustrating sometimes... like honestly.
JUST PICK A GUY/GIRL AND STAY WITH THEM PLEASE. D:
And yet.... I can't help but watch it week after week. haha~
My friend absolutely loves this show. WE LIKE NATE AND CHUCK, even though Chuck can be a jerk. (8
"every single memory is erasing;
going back to the times when we were strangers.
"
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Remmett - are you talking about Gabriel? Cuz EW I can't stand him! :x I was surprised Serena even liked him. She has horrible taste, aside from Dan. Did you see when she was with that artist, Aaron? Yuck. But yeah, I hate the way Gabriel talks too, for some reason. I was so glad he's only on a few episodes and didn't become a regular.

As much as I don't like Nate, I think it would be good for him and Jenny to officially get together. Their little hookup in season 2 wasn't good enough for me! But I doubt that will happen. :roll:

Dorota is seriously awesome, I hope they still show a lot of her even after Blair is in college. She's so cute! :lol:

And I know Georgina will definitely be in season 3, but only the first few episodes. Maybe they'll bring her back after that? I hope so. But who knows.
Image Image
Remmett_Until_Dusk

Post by Remmett_Until_Dusk »

Oh My Carlisle, I love Ed Westwick so much!

Seriously, I think I have a crush on him.

weird...

but I say Ed instead of Chuck, purely because, though Chuck is immensly gorgeous when he's with Blair (Prom!!! swoon!!!) but I watched S. Darko the other day and he was cute in that too.

I have got to stop obsessing! ¬_¬

but I won't :lol: 8-)
Remmett Until Dusk
Emmett's
Demolition Crew! But not as good as Jasper's Confederate Army! Hell Yeah!
Team PG!-Remmett Nightstorm. ~ Cullenism and patriotism and the host. ~
Cullenism Martyr/Missionary in training.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

This is one of my favorite shows EVER! I've followed it since the beginning 'cause I had read the books. Oh it's so amazing!

My favorite characters are Blair and Chuck, and for some reason, I totally like Dorota. Blair can manipulative but she has a heart of gold and amazing fashion sense. Chuck, oh my God, Chuck. I was DYING for him to get together with Blair and when it finally happened, I jumped for joy. I loved the season finale when he was all repeating "I love you". Dorota is just so funny in a way. It's hard to explain unless you watch her :lol:

I also liked Georgina, she was pretty cool, and I'm dying to figure out what'll happen when Blair finds out Georgina's gonna be her roommate ha.

Honestly, say what you want but I cannot STAND Jenny!!! God, she makes me so mad for some reason and I hated when Blair gave her the crown. *angry face*

Haha, listen to me sound like a fangirl :roll:

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Alicinounette
Settled in Forks

Post by Alicinounette »

I love that show!
But I watch it in French (I'm in Quebec, CA), so I'm a season behind you all. I'm gonna try not to read any spoilers. :)
=] <- CHOUBAKA
clpviolet

Post by clpviolet »

Hey there everyone. I just wanted to give my two cents about the show. I noticed this thread before but I fell behind watching the episodes cause I watch DWTS with my mom instead and I dont have Tivo. So I stayed away to avoid spoilers but I'm all caught up now thanks to my addiction to watching shows online. I spend so much time online I end up playing catch up with most TV shows, and I watch more shows online than I do the actual television :lol: !!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~SPOILER ALERT~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~SPOILER ALERT~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~SPOILER ALERT~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Anyways I love Blair and Chuck together, its strange how they seem so perfect for each other ;) . I am bummed that Serena and Dan broke up I was really rooting for them but I guess I can see how strange it would be step brother and sister and then they have a long lost older brother in common....lol :roll: . I like that Jenny was crowned queen cause thats the only way she wouldnt be terrorized by the new queen, but it also has its downside cause she is wearing the crown tooo well sometimes and looks like she might be in over her head soon **coughdrugdealercough** :roll: :shock:. Ok Dan...Vanessa... Olivia.... :o :shock: OMFG...lol!!! I dont think I have to say more if you have seen the ep that I'm talking about, I cant believe they did that :o!! Oh and looks like Serena is up to her old self again sorta, getting involved with Tripp. Hello married!!

Thats all I have to say for now, hope the show sticks around for a while its good comic relief, sometimes I literally laugh out loud from the stuff they come up with. :D :lol:
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

Heyy,, I'm totally in love with Gossip Girl!!
Does anyone else love Ed Westwick's music.
Omg,, Lady Gaga, Hilary Duff AND Tyra Banks. Who next?
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I'm sooo excited about the new season!
*bounces up and down*
Hahah, look at me acting like a fangirl! :lol:

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I have to ask since all of you here would know. How true is the tv show compared to the books. Was hoping if it was then I can just watch the show. Thanks
Banner by TammyAZ