What was the last movie you saw?

Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Re: What was the last movie you saw?

Post by Carrisa »

Ponyo. It really was a younger kid movie. I didn't get the whole point of it; it was like watching a story book. I'm not saying it was bad but it might not hold any older person's interest unless you're really into anime.

I would have liked to seen HP instead (which was the plan, really) but one of the girls wasn't allowed to see it so we settled with Ponyo.... At least I got a good laugh out of it.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
garnetbeauty
Settled in Forks

Post by garnetbeauty »

I bought season 1 of Roswell a few yrs back I still have not got to watching it, I heard it was good stuff, I need to look for it in my collection and start watching it ;)

the last movie I saw was something ive seen many times when I was younger, 1985 "Fright Night." my first crushing on a vampire, the lovely "Jerry Dandrige "played by Chris Sarandon.
The Dark Knight wrote:Not a movie per say, but Season 1 of Rosewll...Pretty good stuff...

"I'm thankful for all those bumps in the road, for that is what makes us who we are"-Jenna "Garnetbeauty"
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

garnetbeauty wrote:I bought season 1 of Roswell a few yrs back I still have not got to watching it, I heard it was good stuff, I need to look for it in my collection and start watching it ;)

the last movie I saw was something ive seen many times when I was younger, 1985 "Fright Night." my first crushing on a vampire, the lovely "Jerry Dandrige "played by Chris Sarandon.
The Dark Knight wrote:Not a movie per say, but Season 1 of Rosewll...Pretty good stuff...
Yah I have all three season...Season 2 is my favorite...Not quiet finished with season one yet but this week sometime..

The last film I saw was "The Mummy 4" ok film but the new Eve just didn't do it for me...they should have waited to get all the cast together...

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

^ Ishn't it number three....?

Ice Age 3 ^^
Funnyeeeey.
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
eternitys_charm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by eternitys_charm »

The last movie I saw was
Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End
finally got the DVD :P
Banner and avie made by me for my story.
Please Read it: http://twilightarchives.com/viewstory.p ... 40&index=1
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Ice Age 3. funny. ;)
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

13th warrior, really good film

-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

The Time Traveller's Wife - I don't usually cry in movies, even when everyone said that this film was really sad, I still thought "oh no, I won't cry, it's not that bad" But then (spoilers) their daughter came onto the screen and it was so sad. She was 10, and her dad had died 5 years ago. Not meaning to sound mean, but little kids on screen usually really annoy me because they're chosen to be cute and everything, but not this one. Everyone in the cinema was crying when Henry died.

Slumdog Millionaire - I loved it.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

V for Vendetta, something really special about this film...

n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Night At The Museum Battle Of The Smithsonian. It was hilarious and I found it to be a tad romantic. ;)
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ