CSI ---All seasons, all locations

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

CSI ---All seasons, all locations

Post by Nena »

Discuss the tv series CSI.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Re: CSI ---All seasons, all locations

Post by best_beating_heart »

YAY!!! FIRST POST!! *happy dance*

Okay, CSI.... I don't like the original CSI much, and CSI: Miami is okay. My favorite is CSI: NY (WHOO!!! Go Carmine Giovinazzo!! :D ). In fact, it's like one of my favorite shows, where I go through withdrawal if I don't watch it at least once every day. That's why there are seven CSI: NY episodes on my DVR!

I don't like the earlier CSI: NY episodes tons, just because of the fact I couldn't stand Aiden. I like Lindsay much much better. Oh and when Danny forgot Lindsay's birthday I wanted to slap him, even if he is one of my favorite characters! And Lindsay and Danny had a baby!! Awww. So cute.

Can't wait for the new season of CSI: NY!!!!

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Second post! Haha xD

Personally, I'm the opposite of you, beat_beating_heart. I don't like CSI: NY, and I can watch Miami every once in a while, but thanks to my friend getting me into the show, I love CSI: Las vegas. ^_^ I had the first season on DVD, but it disappeared somewhere and I can't find it. ;_;

I'm definitely NOT a fan of last season, though. Riley was a terrible character, taking off Grissom was a bad idea, and I liked Laurence Fishburn in his place, but he just got boring after a while. I'm so glad to hear that Riley is leaving. :roll:
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Aw how come no one's posting here? The CSI series is awesome :(

Anyway, I thought I'd just write some more information about it. :lol: Yesterday, I was watching one of the best episodes EVER in all of the CSI shows, including Miami and Las Vegas, even if I was watching New York. So, I never saw the episode where Lindsay and Danny get married and yesterday I finally did! I was so happy and it was so sweet when Danny told Lindsay, "You and me, we make sense." I was like awwwww. And then it showed a little montage of clips of Danny and Lindsay going all the way back from when they first met! Awww again.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
CullensGirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by CullensGirl14 »

I watch CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, never really watched any of the others, probably should do, they look pretty good from all the trailers/teases on tv lol.

Was just wondering if anyone who has seen the episode in the first series of the original CSI in which the deaf boy is murdered and Grissom signs to the headteacher of the deaf school at the end of the episode, anyone knows what he is 'saying'? I understand that his mother taught him, but that is as far as i can go with no knowledge of ASL, just BSL lol.

Thanks
Where is the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? They have passed like rain on the mountain, like wind in the meadow. The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow. How did it come to this?
VampireAlternative
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by VampireAlternative »

Why aren't there much posts here? CSI is great! Really, people are blind. :)
I like New York and Miami best.
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
clpviolet

Post by clpviolet »

**SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT**

I like all of the CSI's I think I like CSI: Miami or Las Vegas best and third is NY. I missed some of last season because of conflicting tv schedules on different channels and i dont have "tivo". All I know is it was sooo sad that cop died on the season finale of CSI:NY 'cause I liked her, and then cliffhanger... they had another shootout in the bar right at the end of the episode :o :shock: I am on the edge of my seat for the premiere of that one...

And then on CSI: Miami...Delko helps his father escape and gets shot... probably by Calleigh!!! :o :shock: I missed the one where they introduced his father so I am a little lost there....I think I watched the Bachelorette instead and it wasnt even that good! :roll: :x
And on the original CSI I liked the addition of Riley and Laurence's character....to me they seemed to fit in well in the team...Of course I miss Grissom but he was missing Sara too much I think...

Oh and just a side note Grissom left and met up with Sara in Costa Rica, right...Well my mother is from Costa Rica and we find it hilarious that Costa Rica is showing up a lot more in "pop culture" I guess you could say...anyone agree?? feel free to PM me if you do or have any thoughts to add.
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

clpviolet wrote:All I know is it was sooo sad that cop died on the season finale of CSI:NY 'cause I liked her, and then cliffhanger... they had another shootout in the bar right at the end of the episode :o :shock: I am on the edge of my seat for the premiere of that one...
Me too, me too. I am like dying of anticipation. Every time I think of it, I get all jumpy and excited!
I can't wait!! I am literally counting down the days. I hope Danny or Lindsay don't get shot; they're my favorite characters, and plus, they barely had their baby.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Hola, people, I myself am a fan of CSI Miami and New York, the reason behind this is that the visuals on the original annoys me to no end. Yes, I have trouble enjoying a TV show because of its filters, I'm a strange soul. :lol:

Question: Who has a cooler way of talking, Caruso or Shatner?
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
VampireAlternative

Post by VampireAlternative »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:Hola, people, I myself am a fan of CSI Miami and New York, the reason behind this is that the visuals on the original annoys me to no end. Yes, I have trouble enjoying a TV show because of its filters, I'm a strange soul. :lol:

Question: Who has a cooler way of talking, Caruso or Shatner?
I say Caruso. :)
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way