Adult thread -- The Summer House II

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House II

Postby Dovrebanen » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:07 pm

Diane -Yes, I did. Looks like that should be illegal considering the effect he has on women around the world, mixed with his great personality and talents :D

Julie - I like the idea of a fairy tattoo.
I've been thinking about a butterfly too. And they do look pretty. But the real thing flying around flapping their wings sort of gives me the creeps, so I've been a bit reluctant to get one :lol: But I've been looking around the internet and there are a lot of good designs out there, so I might have to conquer my fears...
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Postby ForJazz926 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:51 pm

Doing some online shopping. Who wants to buy this shirt?

Image Image
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Postby Fizzles » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:31 pm

This is a gif of what my tattoo is. It is just done in plain black and is on my shoulder.

Julie - :lol: I like that t-shirt. What was the one on your foot like? I was considering there but thought it would be ouch. Other place I'm considering is my wrist.
Member of Rob's Halfway House
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Postby ForJazz926 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:44 pm

The tattoo on my foot *did* hurt, but not as bad as the one on my hip. I mean, the skin is very thin on your foot - just as thin as the skin on your inner wrist - which is another place I like for tattoos. But, I found it very doable. I mean you can definitely bear it - just think of the millions of other people who have gotten a tat there. They survived - why should I puss out? That was my mentality.

Image Image
ForJazz926

Postby Fizzles » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:54 pm

I guess you're right. Its just that I got mine so long ago(12yrs) that I can't recollect the pain. I know it bled like mad when I was getting it done but I just remember it feeling like a hot knife on my skin. I'm usually very good at 'talking' to myself internally in difficult situations so I guess this is what I'd be doing as usual. All I need to do now is figure out the actual design of what I want as I keep changing my mind! I'm a nightmare when it comes to this. :lol:
Fizzles

Postby Jazz Girl » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:01 pm

Mandy~ Holy :shock: Seriously!!! Jackson's tatt. Is that really...*gulp* real?!?!?!?!?! Oh dear sweet baby jesus save me!!!!!!!!!! That is second only to a picture of Rob's secret hipdip tatt. Seriously, I wanna lick, and then blow little razzzzzzberries all over it. Oh, sweet bejebus.

Heart you Jackson. Seriously, right behind *snickers* Rob....

Julie~ If Rob's *AHEM* buying that shirt.... then hell yeah!!!!

As I said before, I am soooooooo glad Rob's living a semi-normal life at the moment, away from the papz and the insane (and hopefully snuggled away somewhere with Kristen...*sigh*). But, I do so miss new pics. He's just too beautiful to hide from the world completely.

Of course, until then, we will just have to live with....*sigh*... these...

Happy Hump Day, Ladies!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Postby ForJazz926 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:11 pm

In honor of Hump Day, I want you all to know that I have personally humped all of the Rob pictures on this page. ...And some of the previous pages. I am definitely doing my part.

Also, all of this online shopping has me seriously grateful to Rob in more than just a "thank you for starring in my wet dreams" kind of way. I truly believe he influenced the current fashion trends, which I couldn't be happier about. I am a child of the 80s and 90s - I LIVED for bright colors during my early years, and I BREATHED plaid and combat boots during the 90s. I am a grunge girl ALL the way, so THANK YOU Rob, for bringing it back. I love you, as always. *humps new leather crop jacket, skinny jeans, and plaid belted shirt*

Image Image
ForJazz926

Postby twilightsagaaddict » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:23 pm

Happy HUMP Day!

I've missed everyone here!

School finally started for the kids (YAY!) and I volunteer there so I've spent more time there over the past 2 days than I have at home! :lol: I've had to use most of today to get the house back in order....

Thank you for all of the Rob-crack! There really has been a drought lately... To fill the void though, my daughter gave me this from one of her magazines... Sorry for the creases, couldn't get them out! I liked his shirt - its like he wore it for us here at the Summer House!

I've had to skim over the fan fic discussions as I'm so behind :( :( . I'm hoping to catch up with TEF and start Clipped Wings and Inked Armor.

Laura - I really like your tattoo! I've been too chicken to get one, but if I ever get the nerve, I've always wanted a claddagh on my hip.

I hope to stop back later-as I have no activities to drive to tonight!!! :D
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
twilightsagaaddict

Postby diane771 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:29 pm

http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Postby Fizzles » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:33 pm

Sandy - Thanks. I think you will love Clipped Wings. :D

Question - As this thread is almost through, are we going back to Rob's Halfway House? I vote yes, but am happy to go with the group consensus.

Thanks for all the Hump Day Pics. :D :twisted:

Kellan, Jackson, Ashley, all in the Couve :cry: . Can we not have just a little Rob? Please. I am happy thats he's not getting hounded but just a little glimpse soon would be great.
Fizzles

PreviousNext

Return to The Cullen Basement