Adult thread -- The Summer House II

Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House II

Post by Edward_Addict »

Um, yeah... I saw the brief glimpse of Dakota/Jane in the latest NM trailer, but seeing that pic of her kind of bugs me. What's with the heavy eye makeup??? :? Jane was described as having a "wide-eyed, full-lipped face" that would "make a Botticelli angel look like a gargoyle". I was expecting her to look young and deceptively innocent. The heavily lined eyes just don't seem right, and definitely don't denote an angelic appearance to me. :|

And I have to say, I love Rob's hands and feet. I want to hug them. I love all the weird ways he twists and turns them. :D
And seeing him behind the wheel of a car, with his sunglasses on, does funny things to me. :oops:
Image Image
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Edward_Addict wrote:
Um, yeah... I saw the brief glimpse of Dakota/Jane in the latest NM trailer, but seeing that pic of her kind of bugs me. What's with the heavy eye makeup??? :? Jane was described as having a "wide-eyed, full-lipped face" that would "make a Botticelli angel look like a gargoyle". I was expecting her to look young and deceptively innocent. The heavily lined eyes just don't seem right, and definitely don't denote an angelic appearance to me. :|

And I have to say, I love Rob's hands and feet. I want to hug them. I love all the weird ways he twists and turns them. :D
And seeing him behind the wheel of a car, with his sunglasses on, does funny things to me. :oops:
Mandy, I thought the same thing about Jane. I pictured her shorter/smaller/younger? Maybe it was the camera angle...

And Rob driving the car....I wonder if I could he would give me a ride? :twisted: (A girl can dream.....)
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Sandy and Mandy~I believe that they were trying to do the eye make-up a bit heavy so there was that "she is evil" thing, but then they tried to tame it down a bit and make her look more angelic and nice looking with her doll-esque clothes. There is a pic of her full outfit and everything at adifferentforest.com if you scroll down to the pics of the Volturi members.

And speaking of the Volturi, Demetri doesn't look like I thought he would.

He looks so happy and teenage boy-ish *giggle*.

*waves hi to Caryn* I see you lurking there.

Oh and I am still trying to catch up with CW & IA. Can someone please warn me next time a fic is rec'd where Edward wears Docs?! That....is just does thins to me. Like what Bella's *tries to be PG-13 here* non-ear piercing with the blue ball on it does to Edward.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi everybody
just wanted to know if anyone watches Supernatural? I'll be back when its over.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Holy Happy Days of Eclipse, LexFriends....

Lookie...
Who Finally Appeared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Jumps up and down clapping!!!*

Okay, the pics are distant and not the best in terms of lighting so I am reserving judgement on the make up.

Heart you.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Thanks for the opinions on the belleh button ring. I think I'll get a new one, even if it's just b/c I can't decide if I still want it. And... I'm not getting it pierced again. Mine hurt for, like, months afterward. And it once got so infected it bled. Good times! I did see the pierced belly button of my pregnant coworker (freaky!). The ring was out, obvs, but the scar tissue looked all stretched. Yikes. Pregnancy belly buttons weird me out.

I think Dakota looks great as Jane! The heavy eye make up will prob not be so apparent on screen. Maybe she is supposed to be a teen vamp, all angsty like.

OMG Eclipse Robward. I can't BELIEVE they are filming Eclipse and we haven't seen NM yet. OMG I MAY DIE. Seriously. I'm pretty sure Eclipse is going to be the hotness to end all hotness with the hot making out and the kissing and the fighting over the girl. *dies*

Image Image Image
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Sooooooo. Death Cab for Cutie has been confirmed for the NM soundtrack with a new song called "Meet Me On the Equinox". I've heard a few songs by them like Title and Registration (love the video), Soul Meets Body, and I Will Follow You Into The Dark.

Anyone else heard of this band? What do you think? Will you be buying the album?
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Evening Everyone!

I'm so glad to finally have some shots of Rob from the set. But, I WANT TO SEE KRISTEN'S HAIR! Does anyone know about her wig or anything?

Caryn-I like your tatoo story. And you are not a dork! :-)

I don't have any ink, but my hubby does. He has the grim reaper on one arm and an ealge on his other shoulder. He was 18 when he got the first one. What's funny is he totally doesn't seem like the tatoo kind of guy, but he loves them.

Trine-Yes, I can't wait for the wedding also. I hope it's as beautiful as it was in my mind when I was reading it.

Lip Venom-Okay, I am going to admit that I bought this and I love that it's vampire inspired. When I bought the mag from US (Sexy Stars of Twilight), there was a coupon for a discount to buy it, so I did. I am also probably going to invest in some of that Luna Twilight makeup too. I think it looks gorgeous. :-)

Jade-I love how you spelled out, "bellah."

Ashley-Thanks for the pics. I love Jane's eyes. I think she looks good. I think they kinda have to be dramatic for the movie.

Sandy-That is awful what you said happend to that teacher. If that happend to me, I would be a complete and utter nervous wreck.

Jen-I haven't heard of that band, but I will forsure be buying it. I loved the Twilight soundtrack and the Score.
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

GenevieveCullen wrote:Anyone else heard of this band? What do you think? Will you be buying the album?
I've heard of Death Cab... I have no real opinion about them, mostly because I don't know enough about them to have one. I first heard about them back in... 2005? Or something, when they were featured on The OC.

I will almost certainly buy the NM album. But I want to see the movie first. I love soundtracks b/c I love kind of re-living the moments in the movie when the song was playing.

Image Image Image
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

JulieM~ I know. I am desperate to see how they covered up the Joan Jett hair too!!!!! I mean, Bella's hair is kind of important too. Not as much as Edward's in terms of a signature look... but still, it comes into play a lot.

Speaking of EdwardHead, looks like DS is keeping the toned-down, does-not-steal-the-scene-from-Rob version of the EdwardHead. Thank Gods for that small gift.

And, my hubs has eagle ink, too. He has it on his calf, just above where my tatt is on my leg. Ironically, he got it after his deployment was over. It was actually my birthday gift to him when he came back. He always loved mine and wanted one of his own, so I surprised him by making an appointment on Valentine's Day for him (his bday is right after)

MiniMe~ Sorry about the lack of warning about TattWard, Sweetie. I remember you mentioning a love of the Doc Martenry, but it just slipped my mind. You know how TattWard is though. He can be soooooo distracting .... you know...when he taps his tonguering against his viperbites....it just.....does things to me!!! Seriously, I am going to pm HH and offer to babysit so she can update already. Killing me dead waiting on that one....

akire wrote:
GenevieveCullen wrote:Anyone else heard of this band? What do you think? Will you be buying the album?

I've heard of Death Cab... I have no real opinion about them, mostly because I don't know enough about them to have one. I first heard about them back in... 2005? Or something, when they were featured on The OC.

I will almost certainly buy the NM album. But I want to see the movie first. I love soundtracks b/c I love kind of re-living the moments in the movie when the song was playing.

Erika~ I'm a serious soundtrack addict, too. For pretty much the same reason as well. The Twilight soundtrack, seriously, I wore out the disc playing it in my car. I'm not kidding, like the silver stuff flaked off from being played so much. I had to buy a new one. That disc fracking rocks my world. My newest find is the Transformers 2 soundtrack. The Lincoln Park song, New Divide, is the total shiza and Nickelback's song, Burn it to the Ground... Holy Frack that's the best. And, The Fray, of course. Who can resist The Fray???

I've heard a few DCfC songs. Not bad. I am still hella bummed that KoL aren't on the soundtrack after all. But, we can't have everything now can we?

EDIT: A little nighttime joy for you all. It's an old pic, but whatever whoever did to it... just makes it..... *sigh*
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS