Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BuffytheVampireLover
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

Re: Photo Stills

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

Haha, no it's not just you. I'm not sure what they were doing with Jasper's hair, I definitely pictured him as having a more clean cut look, southern gentleman that he is. However, I do like the wild look. He IS supposed to be the one struggling the most with the lifestyle, I think it makes sense that he's a bit wild-eyed, especially when he's around people.
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.

twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

mananda wrote:I don't know if this was mentioned but...

Why does Jasper look like Edward Scissorhands in all the still shots I've seen? :lol: He's got the crazy hair and the wild look on his face.

Is it just me seeing this?
Oh my God! That's hilarrious! You're right he totally does look like Edward Scissorhands! haha! :lol:
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

mananda--i was thinking about what you said about jasper randomly and just started laughing out of nowhere because i finally got what you meant! my sister was in the room with me and she was like what's so funny? i told her she wouldn't understand...

but you're right! if his face was completely white, he could so be edward scissorhands. i can see it.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:mananda--i was thinking about what you said about jasper randomly and just started laughing out of nowhere because i finally got what you meant! my sister was in the room with me and she was like what's so funny? i told her she wouldn't understand...

but you're right! if his face was completely white, he could so be edward scissorhands. i can see it.

XD bahaha awww crap- now i'm always gonna see edward scissorhands when i look at jasper in this picture! bahahaha it's a good thing his hair doesn't stay like that for the film- if not i'd be DYING of laughter every time poor jasper showed up! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
mananda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mananda »

haha :lol: well I'm glad yall see what I'm talking about. There was always something off about him in those pictures, I'm just glad I was able to put my finger on it.

I'm glad you laughed out of nowhere Tengo Nubs, I do that all the time. haha
trulytif
Settled in Forks

Post by trulytif »

there has been at least one photo circulating of the principle cast for a InStyle shoot. Does anyone know if that article has been published or will be published? I would assume it would be for their November issue since that is the same month as the movie' s release but who knows...
'Hello, the last page of my life.'
KristenPattinson
Settled in Forks

Post by KristenPattinson »

Yes, Evidentally it is going to be in the November issue. AT first, everyone was thinking the October issue, but I was at WalMart the second that came out that week, and it is sans all things Twilight. Blah So, maybe 4 weeks from last Friday I'm thinking. Maybe on their website, they'll list the November release date soon.
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

sorry if these pictures are already posted, but here you go!

http://s4.tinypic.com/302yizc.jpg
YAY! thats them at the VMA's
(them being robert, cam, taylor, and kristen AKA edward, james, jacob, and bella)

http://s4.tinypic.com/j10bgk.jpg
edward + bella <3

http://s4.tinypic.com/33upc0p.jpg
i think the way kristen (bella) is looking @ robert (edward) is so cute in this pic :D

thats it... for now. lol
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

I love all the pics that they have of the cast. Espically the one on the t-shirts that you can buy at Borders', the shirt is awesome. But, I'm not wearing it in public until the movie comes out. :D

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Last edited by mlola619 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...