The Worst Song Ever

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bronzehairedmiracle
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: The Worst Song Ever

Post by bronzehairedmiracle »

Love story is fine if you hear it once in a while. It's only when it gets played on every damn station and has 9-yr old fangirls shrieking about how its like "the best song 4-ever and ever!!!!" that it gets annoying.
If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
VampireAlternative

Post by VampireAlternative »

Acutally, I totally hate Love Story because it gets really annoying when you're in Science class, everyone has a computer, and 15 girls just have to put that song on. If it wasn't so popular and if that didn't get on my nerves so badly, maybe I would have liked it.
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
Alicinounette
Settled in Forks

Post by Alicinounette »

VampireAlternative wrote:Acutally, I totally hate Love Story because it gets really annoying when you're in Science class, everyone has a computer, and 15 girls just have to put that song on. If it wasn't so popular and if that didn't get on my nerves so badly, maybe I would have liked it.
Oh! You mean OUR Science class! :lol:
Yeah, it's true that it kinda sucks.
=] <- CHOUBAKA
VampireAlternative

Alicinounette wrote:
VampireAlternative wrote:Acutally, I totally hate Love Story because it gets really annoying when you're in Science class, everyone has a computer, and 15 girls just have to put that song on. If it wasn't so popular and if that didn't get on my nerves so badly, maybe I would have liked it.
Oh! You mean OUR Science class! :lol:
Yeah, it's true that it kinda sucks.
Yeah, that class. :lol:
Huh. Talking about school really bums me out. It's more depressing than the song I'm listening to. :?

Some people think it's strange, but I have something against Calle Ocho from Pitbull. He thinks he can rap, when he really can't.
Alicinounette
Settled in Forks

Post by Alicinounette »

VampireAlternative wrote: Some people think it's strange, but I have something against Calle Ocho from Pitbull. He thinks he can rap, when he really can't.
No, not for real :roll: But, it's true that he is not THE best rapper of the world.
Last edited by Alicinounette on Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
=] <- CHOUBAKA
bodysnatcher

Post by bodysnatcher »

I can't get through "Don't Trust" by 3oh!3 without changing the radio station. awful song. it's also very derogatory towards the deaf community... especially the Remix.
"and the boy loved the tree"
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

bodysnatcher wrote:I can't get through "Don't Trust" by 3oh!3 without changing the radio station. awful song. it's also very derogatory towards the deaf community... especially the Remix.
I agree. I don't see what's so great about that song.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
Dxplora07
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Dxplora07 »

every time the freecreditreport.com commercials start playing with their stupid little songs I want to punch a little baby right in the face....I HATE those songs, whoever came up with that concept should be tasered and thrown in jail!
VampireAlternative

I completely hate songs that require almost no talent to sing. Like those songs that are read instead of sung. I just think they're a waste of time.
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
Dxplora07
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Dxplora07 »

VampireAlternative wrote:I completely hate songs that require almost no talent to sing. Like those songs that are read instead of sung. I just think they're a waste of time.
lol...you mean like....rap? ha ha ha ha!