Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good... :shock: morning....again, hons. Sorry, been working hard with Ang and lost track of time...

Laura~ Ahhhh, so you to have discovered Beautiful B@st@rd, huh? Is he not just fracking lovely to behold!!!! And, ummm, wowza. That kind of passion just can't be contained. Stupid stupid boy for even trying. Yes, yes, NSFW is right!!

Trine~ I know. I giggle every time I see it.

Mandy~ I was going to point out the same thing (once I was able to stop being distracted by the hottness of KrisJoan). Those leathers would definitely cover the tatt completely, if it was there. I am still solidly on the side of tatt.

Genevieve~ I know that's what I'd be thinking. I need to see me a beautiful wedding and some honeymoon lovin'!!!

Kristiner~ Yeah, I know I shouldn't hate on Taylor. It's not his fault he's playing the little boy trying to be a man. But, honestly, given that the character of Jacob irks the crap out of me, it should be no surprise that pictoral representations also irk the crap out of me. I personally can't wait to watch Edward hurl his ar...er...buns...across a tent (and preferably into the rock wall behind it, DS...all I'm saying.. a suggestion, really)

"Douchcrestiness" !!!!!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Cracking me right back!!!!

K, off to finish up with Ang. Nigh all.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Caryn - Saying good morning is very right where I'm at. It is 8 am here, and I just got into work.
And a great big hug to you and Angela for posting a new chapter. I can't wait to get home to read it. It will be a hard 8 hours wait...

Tracy - I haven't mixed up you two in a long long time. Sorry :) I was a bit tired so I guess I slipped :oops:

Laura - I am so happy you're reading The Office! I swear, that man just gets better and better. I love him.

Kristiner - I agree about Rob's hair. I have the book that CH wrote about filming Twilight...Directors notebook or something like that. And I saw the suggestion for Edward's hair in there.... I am so glad Rob the sense to say no. He would look nothing like Edward. It would have been worse than Kristen and Taylor's wigs combined...

Diane - I'll watch the video when I get home.

News: We're heading to Stockholm for the weekend :D Thursday to Sunday. I love Stockholm. If you ever get a chance to visit Scandinavia, be sure to go to there. It's a beautiful city. I'm excited and it'll be good to get away for a few days.

Have a great night.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Kstews 'tatt' ~ Now that I look at it closer, it may be like a wound/scab? She may have fell over and scraped her hip? She did fall while running in The Runaways, but I don't think that would've done it? Meh.

JulieM ~ Yeh I saw that interview, and Kristens voice and awkwardness is still the same :D

Kris ~ I love Rob with naturally long hair. It's just.... I dunno. It just does something for me :D

Caryn ~ *shudders* I really want to love Taylor.. but the whole Jacob-ness gets in the way, and when I see him, I wanna swear up a storm and claw his face. If I met him I'd probably give him the evils :evil: I know thats childish, but I can't help it.
AND, Kristen is mine if Rob doesn't want her. :lol:

Trine ~ Scandinavia is the coolest word ever. I think I spelt it wrong < Nope, correct :D I've never been outta the country. So don't be expecting me to go there anytime soon

Guys, I'm sure the wig will look different in the movie.
And I'm sure Kristens already had a spazz @ everyone about the wig.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

*sigh* Summit, you REALLY need to loosen those purse strings a little. For the love of all that is holy, invest in a decent Bella wig. Please. I could care less about the ridiculous Jacob wig in Twilight, since he had about 3.5 minutes of screen time. And he's... ya know... Jacob. But this is Bella we're talking about. And Eclipse is likely my favorite book in the whole damn saga, so you better not screw that ish up.
I'm really trying to hold out some hope that it will look better on-screen, but that doesn't seem likely. Jacob's wig looks just as hideous in Twilight as it does in pictures. I'm only guessing the same will be true for Bella and Eclipse. :|

I swear if we have to wait longer than 2011 for BD, that will be the most retarded thing ever. Especially since they're hurrying up to rush Eclipse for June 2010.

I'm in full agreement that extensions on Rob would be a crime against nature. Those sketches in the director's book are awful. It looks like a pom-pom head or something. :? And covering that jaw would have been completely unacceptable.
Image Image
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

I completely forgot to comment on this. Thanks for reminding me, Jade.

About Taylor - I love Taylor. I think he is so sweet, and he is perfect to play Jacob. Maybe because I don't really have that much problem with Jacob anymore. He is so annoying in Eclipse, and I hated that he went to kill Edward in BD. But he is a very confused young man, IMO, and he does have a lot of good sides as well. And he was too young to deal with a lot the pressure that was put on him. So I like him better now that I have read the saga quite a few times, and know HEA is in sight every time Jacob does something stupid. And he was a good friend to Bella when she needed him.

Kristen's tattoo - It does seem more and more like something else than a tattoo...I was thinking it was some threads from her jeans or something. Or maybe something fake, that was slowly disappearing.
Didn't she fall quite some time before Comic Con? Would have thought it would have healed by then.

Rob's long hair - Sorry, Jade, I don't think it looks good. His hair is perfect the way it is now, or slightly longer. But not hanging on his shouders. But he has the most amazing hair I have ever seen on a guy.
Mandy - The person who made those sketches must have been drunk or something. Who could have thought that it would be a good idea to have Edward look like that...A man from 1918...
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

B....b..but Trine, you don't think this looks good? :cry:
I think he looks adorable.
But yes, I agree. He has the best hair I've ever seen.

Na. Can't stand Jacob. I liked him before he turned into a werewolf.. but thats it. :D
I just wanted 2 yell "BELLA IS WITH EDWARD, SO JUST BUGGER THE HELL OFF!" the whole way through Eclipse. That boy really grinds my gears.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Buenos dias, mis hijas!!!

Let me start the day with a hearty HappyHump Day !!!!

So, for a good laugh, I will start the day with this. Seriously, OK, when your own article doesn't even actually back up the headline AND the headline is that fracking ridiculous.... really, what do you expect?!?!?!?!

Jadey wrote:B....b..but Trine, you don't think this looks good? :cry:
But yes, I agree. He has the best hair I've ever seen.
Jade~ Sorry, but no. Especially in that pic, but I think in general, too. Rob's beautiful, period. But, that long hair, I just can't get behind it. I feel like his mum or his big sisters, just wanting to say..."Hon, you are an Adonis...a Greek god...just cut the damn hair. I think the limit is as long as it is in the restaurant scene in Port Angeles in Twilight. Any longer and it just....doesn't work, looks wrong. Now, on the flip side, back in December, when he shaved his head, cut it really short, good gods was that just plain sexy. But, no, Rob could have bever played in an 80's hair band. That's one look he just can't rock (GASP!! Did I actually say that...? :shock: )

And this...

Jadey wrote:Na. Can't stand Jacob. I liked him before he turned into a werewolf.. but thats it. :D
I just wanted 2 yell "BELLA IS WITH EDWARD, SO JUST BUGGER THE HELL OFF!" the whole way through Eclipse. That boy really grinds my gears.
Ahhh, Jadey... such a way with words, my darling Kiwi. I honestly couldn't say it any better. Yep, just wanna chuck the boy off a cliff!!! I shouldn't hold it against Taylor, but like you said...the whole Jacob-ness gets in the way. Maybe, after BD and the HEA is at hand and I can take solace in B&E finding their perfect forever, than MAYBE. But, I can't say for sure even then, cause there's always all the shiza he'll pull between now and then.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Ahhh....HUMP DAY!!!

Caryn - love, love, love Rob in red!!!
But I also love him in black,white, in black & white, or in almost nothing at all!

I only have time this morning for the quick post, as I now have the fun task of dealing with an irrational (former?) friend who sent an email last night basically ripping me a new one for something she completely misconstrued......um-I didn't like high-school the first time around, do I really need to be dealing with the same shiza 20 years later?! :evil: Thanks for letting me vent! The Rob-crack always helps~ ;)

Hope to stop by later! 8-) (Mandy ~ finally watched Sunday's TB last night--a little strange......)
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Happy Hump Day! :D

so...I tried to post at like 2 am this morning and it wouldn't work for some reason....maybe it will work now.

Taylor/Jacob --- I like Taylor. He's nice, sweet, handles the screaming freaks really well for someone his age, can do awesomeness backflips (saw that via DS twitter), and he looks good too. But, I hate Jacob. Loath him with a fire-y passion. I try not to let that get in the way. really I do. But sometimes...i just get irrational and get mad at Taylor.

Note for DS~ David, if Kristen's wig is any indication of what Eclipse will look like you had better sleep with one eye open, mister. Eclipse is my favorite book. DON'T SCREW IT UP!

Diane~I will have to watch that video later as I am in the middle of my Latin lesson.

KStew's wig~It looks better from the back. and I too believe they used Jacob's wig. CW, dear, I thought you put that thing threw a meat grinder and then threw it in a dumpster to never be used as a wig again? What happened?

I found this while searching through google. His hair doesn't look too bad here, but I still don't like Rob too much with long hair.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Jadey wrote:B....b..but Trine, you don't think this looks good? :cry:
Sorry, I have to agree with Caryn. I love Rob, and he could wear rags and still look good...But that hair is a big no no for me. It looks sort of dead. No, really don't like it on him. I love his hair for NM.

Sandy - Thanks for the pictures of Rob in different colors. I must say..Red is a great color for him.

Ashley - Great warning for DS. I hope he reads that.

I'm off to read TEF update. I started reading it at work, but I had to stop because I laughed too much in the beginning of the chapter. Poor frustrated Edward :lol: