1. There are so many humorous quotes from this chapter. The "zingers" keep coming. Which is your favorite from chapter nine and why?
"I fall down a lot when I run." wow, bella, thats an understatement. haha. i just thought it was cute how she said it so simply.
2. Do you think Bella is starting to regret that she flirted with Jacob in order to get information from him?
i think maybe a little bit, she knows he's got a crush and she feels bad cus he's a good kid but she loves edward.
3. Much of the chapter centers around the phrase, "it doesn't matter". Why exactly doesn't it matter to Bella?
because SHE LOVES HIM. whatever happens in the future (her turning into a vampire), whatever he is (a vampire, monster in his eyes) it just doesn't matter, as long as she's with him.
4. Bella is on the verge of tears once and then finally does cry a second time. What emotion do you think is largely responsible for her tears givien that we know she only usually cries when she is angry.
a little bit of rejection, some anger, and a lot of being frustrated.
5. The chapter ends with the famous "three things" quote. What exactly do you think was the point where Bella fell "unconditionally and irrevocably in love" with Edward?
i think maybe when he saved her and all the other times with him after that eventually led up to it.
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army. "Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3