Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Post by Carrisa »

Of course you're not weird for asking! I sent you a PM which you'll likely see when you log back in.

I suppose no one else is on? That's all right, I'm not sure I had much to say besides that, anyway. Forgot to comment on the new thread. Yay! I have homework I really should be doing, anyhow. I'll sign back in when I actually have something to talk about.

Ciao, teens.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:Hey Cocoa.
No Facebook for me.
=[
Sad sad sad.
So how are you?
((P.S I'm your slave, right?))
Yes you are my slave. And as your master I order you to get a facebook and add me. :DDDDDD

hello othe rpeople whom I haven't kidnapped and enslaved, don't be jealous of Skittles here, your time will come :twisted:
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

okay.
interesting.
you have a slave.
-.-
i want a slave.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

:roll: do you always have to want everythign I have?
first twins, then groups o'four, then twi-guys, and now slave!

well you have to go otu on your backyard and set a trp, chocolate bar and a coke work best and wait for some unsuspecting lexer to come by then trap them in the bait box
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

good plan.
hmmm.
i think i'm going to write for a bit.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

WE ARREEE THE PIRATES WHO DON'T DO ANYTHING!

Sorry, I just had a moment.

So how is everyone today. I got to cook in class today, so my french onion soup was really good! My group is a good cooking team.
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...
blasphemous_contessa

Right. So the cable guy was here earlier and the tv was acting up for a minute ut it's fixed now.

And earlier I wa stalking to one of my nerdy friends who used to date one of my other nerdy friends and it turns out he had a crush on me the whole time that I had a crush on him but couldn't do anything about it because he was dating my friend. Yep oh joy.

And my mom just commented that I must b e a really fast tyoper. If only fast meant accurate
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hello Megan. Hello Official Slave-Driver/Cocoa/AmazingnessTwi-Gal.
How are you?

Sami, I'm going to PM you an official list of the people you should mention the thing to.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
blasphemous_contessa

ok, I signed the thing. Who else lready knows?

And am I to be promoted anytime soon? *hinthint*

this is the tattoo I want...I mean I don't want the girl or anything, just the ashtray heart, and I want iot on my ankle

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hello buddy-oh-pal-oh-mine Sami.
How are you on this fine and marvelous Wednesday (night for me)?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl