Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
kimmeygirl
Settled in Forks

Re: I Saw the Twilight Trailer on the Big Screen

Post by kimmeygirl »

OMG!!! I totally freaked out when the Summit logo came on the screen. I sware I almost fainted, but I didn't becaused I would have missed the trailer haha. Then my sister poked me and she was like, "Is this what you are obsessed with?" And I yelled yes really loud. It was so funny.
XAlicexLoverX
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by XAlicexLoverX »

I saw it before "The Dark Knight"

I let out a pretty loud gasp xD
Crooked_Rose
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Crooked_Rose »

I saw it before Sisterhood.

I started to squeal and flail about in my seat.

My sister had to whack me to shut me up.

lol

BUT...it was AMAZING!!! Gah, I can't wait for the real thing!!!
Back to the Sun. Back to the shore. Back to what I was before.

*Under Construction*
dazzledby
Settled in Forks

Post by dazzledby »

Is the trailer that everyone is seeing before The Sisterhood the second or first one? I've only seen the first teaser on the big screen, before Narnia and that movie with Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz.
credit: me!
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

OMG!!! If no one knows yet, Twilight the movie is coming out THREE WEEKS EARLIER!!!! The new date is 11/21/2008!!!! Check out the official movie site if you don't believe me!!! AHHHH I AM SO EXCITED!!!
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

... oh, okay, so like I said, I did go to the movies and I did see it!

My friend had to hold onto my leg to keep me from falling out of my chair. No joke. And, sadly, my eyes did start to tear up. ha ha
natashaaa
Settled in Forks

Post by natashaaa »

okay my friend and i were getting a little late when we were going to see sisterhood of the traveling pants 2. so we were walking into the theater and it was like pitch black because whatever trailer was playing on the screen was dark, but we werent paying attention to it cause we were just trying to find seats before the movie started. then i heard a new trailer starting, but i wasnt paying attention. i heard a ton of gasps and squeals so i look up and i flipped out. it was the twilight trailer. i started jumping up and down in the aisle and literally screamed out loud (which got me LOTS of stares). my friend next to me looked at me and thought i was crazy until she realized what was going on. then she flipped out too. it was the funniest thing ever, cause everyone was looking at us (except for all the girls who were watching edwards mega hotness). :D
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

Am I the only one who hasn't seen the trailers in theaters? Alot of my friends and people I know have, and it is soo not fair. I haven't even seen the first Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, so I'm not going to go watch the second one. I'm jealous. Very much so. :evil:
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

dazzledby wrote:Is the trailer that everyone is seeing before The Sisterhood the second or first one? I've only seen the first teaser on the big screen, before Narnia and that movie with Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz.

XD i love how almost everyone had to get whacked to shut up at the trailer- haha i would've done the same thing BUT THEY WON'T FREAKING SHOW IT THOUGH I'VE BEEN TO THE THEATER LIKE 50 TIMES :evil: ....okay sorry momentary frustration haha.
And yeah that's the first teaser trailer released in like April or May or something...i forgot when but it's the 59 second one...anyway quick question is your sig quote from Say Anything's song "The Church Channel"????
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

KDominguez wrote:
urcoolcarrie wrote:ha ha. funny story. so i've seen it twice. i don't even remember the movie i went to see when i saw it. all i can say that the only reason i saw the movie was because people were telling me that the trailer was going to be in it, and i ended up loving the acutal movie. anyway, so that time my mom and i jumped up and screamed at the top of our lungs. it was so much fun.
the second time was just a few days ago when my friends and i went to see mamma mia. when it started, one of my friends and i started screaming. the other two were just looking at us like, "ok..." everyone turned toward us and gave us funny looks. then, when it went on to the next preview, i yelled "i'm going to see twilight at midnight! its going to be so good! you just wait and see!" ya, people were getting pretty annoyed. :P
That is pretty damn funny! :lol:
ha ha. ya. i was getting some pretty funny looks. it didn't stop there, either. when we got outside the theatre, i saw the poster, and made my friends take pictures of me in front of it for like, 10 minutes. a whole bunch of employees kept walking past with an expression that was like "what the..."
ah. good times. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin