EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Hey everybody! I'm so sorry I have been gone for like 3 weeks :( :shock: my gosh I didn't realize how bad that is until I just said it, anywho, I have valid excuses! *Grabs paper* Okay so a while back the Septic tank to my families house completely quit on us and that cost I think It was around $9,000 dollars to fix and we were having to cut back on things to get that money anyways my dad was thinking about canceling my internet, but thank god he didn't! then I was really sick this weekend and I didn't really have the ambition to get on the internet on the 24th I started school and that has been taking up a lot of time I have a birthday party to go to this weekend but my friend's parents are really strict and i had no idea what to get her cause she can't ever read Twilight it's to Hallowenish heck she can't even read Harry Potter so that took some time, then my Birthday is the 13th and I am having a party on the 18th and 19th so I have to clean

*Takes deep breath* Okay I think that's about it! I'll try to get on more I promise!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYBODY I MISSED!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY!

Ted welcome back!

Hannah hi I don't know if we have met but hi if we haven't 8-)

Carrie congrats on the car! I hope you like it my mom just got a brand new Ford Focus and It is awesome and she said that it might be mine someday so I'm trying to get use to riding in it :lol:

Okay Emmett time!
What animals would Emmett assign the rest of the Cullens based on personality?
Alice: A fox. they can be sneaky when they want to be but yet are still pretty.
Rosalie: A squrriel because I think there cute but if you get too close to one they aren't so Cute acting after all
Jasper: an owl because he just kind of stays in the background and watches
Edward: A hawk because for some odd reason that's what I vision him as being :D
Carlisle: A ferret because Ferrets are nice and gentel unless you threaten them
Esme: a guinie pig there cute and furry and don't attack too much

Okay see you peoples later!

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

*runs in screaming and engulfs Ted in a ginormous-emmetty-bearh-hug* TEDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! I missed you bestie! I'm so glad you're back. What kind of dog? How're the braces? You party alot...:D:D:D:D:D:D: OMGOMGOMGOMG I missed you. I'm so glad you're back!!!!!

Derek- Ted is your sister.
Hannah-Ted is your aunt

Uhm...I need to see if there is a question I can answer *goes and digs throught other posts*

Uhm...I have no idea. Alice would be a dolphin playful and funny. and I can't thing of any other ones right now. I will come back later I promise
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Hii everyone! *runs around hugging people*
How are you guys? Last post i promised I would post more ofthen... Sorry! I failed :oops:
Don't think I should promise that again... BUT, I have been around the forum a few times, just keeping myself updated ;)

And I am a little curious/ confused.. What is the whole family thing? :? (mother, daughter, ant...)

Question time! :D
Ooo.. hard one.. *thinking*
Bella- a kitten (shy, clumsy, not so frightening when it's angry.. don't know )
Edward- cheetah ( the worlds fastest animal ;) )
Alice- dolphin (smart, gracious, beautiful )
Rosalie- mongoose (looks cute and harmless, bites hard and is well known to kill both rats and snakes )

New question?? Please?? I'll try
If Emmett where a girl, what kind of clothes would he wear?
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

how do I delete this post? :? (double post)
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Omigosh, I'm sooooooooooo sorry! I was so busy with school and homework and more homework and projects and studying and OMIGOSH HIGH SCHOOL IS INSANE!! *deep breath* Okay, I'm ok. But seriously, it's only the 3rd week of school and I'm already going insane!!!!

I barely have time to post even though it's Friday.

Happy Birthdays and Promos!

Welcome back TED!!!! :D And you're welcome. Of course I worried. :D

Ummm......let's see....a question to keep on topic.

Oh wow. I don't know really. I think he'd still be sporty. I can see him in like athletic shorts and those school shirts that have rips down the side and are like tied together with the shreds. With his hair up and with like a headband. Does anyone else see that? LOL. I just cant imagine him being a girly girl with the high heels and skirts. LOL. :D

Ok, I gotta go! BYE BYE BYE! Love to all my peeps and the family especially. :D ;)

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

FAT!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE FINALLY ON!!!!! YAY!!!!! :mrgreen: (go to the Team Bella thread, please)

alright, q!

I could see him-her-wearing really thin, almost see-through, belly tank tops and short shorts. or, he'd be one of those girls that would wear their cheerleading clothes all the time.

So, Ted's my aunt. Hey, Auntie! :mrgreen:
Dreamer: First, do you have a nickname? i might know it, but I forgot. =) and the I can't explain the family thing, I don't know all of it. you'd have to ask Liz or Fat, I think they're the ones who started it, right? :?:

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Haha, done and done Hannah dear.

And dreamer's name is Vilde. :D

Oh and yes, me and Liz did start the family.

Well it all started when I was posting so much that I was changing the question every 2 posts and Liz told me to slow down and let the other people answer the questions before changing it and something like *wags finger like a mommy* and so she became my lex-mom. And then Ted and Raven and Derek joined the family as Liz's siblings and my aunts and uncles. Then Tilly/Amanda became my sister as well as Willow/Hannah and Mimi. And.....I think that's it. Yep. That's the Adams family. :D

And ummm....there's no new question and the question was just asked (2 posts ago ;)) and so I'll just go now. :D

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

we're the adam's? i didn't know that!
and thank you!

and I did know what Vilde's name was, I just forgot because the avatar was changed. It confuses me. :mrgreen:

look at this Kellan Lutz fansite, it's kinda cool. :D

http://www.kellanlutzonline.com/

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Haha, I know! Being the Adams family is soooo cool!

They're crazy and they're cooky, mysterious and mooky, and maybe downright spooky, the Adams family! WOOHOO!

Haha, sorry. I just had to. :D

Anywho.... that fansite is awesome! And those pictures of Kellan walking in Bryant Park! :D I can't believe how much Kellan looks like the Emmett I imagined. *swoon*

*ahem* sorry. Gotta go. Still too soon to change the question. :D

brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

I think I missed the party where Tilly is your sister.....? I haven't seen her on since before the Mod appreciation party, but I haven't been on much lately
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!