1. Was Irina justified in her reaction to what she saw in the field? How do you think you would have reacted if you were in her shoes?
Eh, If I was in her shoes, and I was still very upset about the wolves killing my partner and the Cullens, who are suppose to be like family, still friendly with them, I may feel the same way as them, want to hurt them in some way. But overall, no, she should have talked to the Cullens, maybe called them if it was too difficult to ask what was going on. And then, if it was an immortal child, as she feared, tell them that she was planning on going to the Volturi, atleast give them something.
2. What do you think of Emmett’s suggestion that they contact their friends and acquaintances to stand with them?
Emmett for once had a good idea, kind of. haha. I was surprised with how irritated Bella was with him at first, it kinda made sense. Give the Volturi a reason to pause, And if all those vampires are there, why wouldn't they pause.
3. What was your reaction when Edward told Bella that the Volturi was coming to destroy and not to reason?
Kind of sank in more. The Volturi are there to set laws and not have people give their opinion. Which was kinda different, when Edward, Bella, and Alice were in Italy speaking to the Volturi, they talked quite a bit.
4. What do you think about Alice’s sudden change in demeanor?
Weird for her. But I was getting used to not as much Alice since Book II of Breaking Dawn,.. she's been so different because of everything going on. I didn't read into it too much though.
5. What was your reaction to the chapter ending with Bella saying: “It’s over. We’ve all been sentenced to die.”
Chills.. haha. It's such a huge thing, and they can't run from it.