Randomness ~The 12th

i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Re: Randomness ~The 12th

Post by i am bella »

WAIT, WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU SENT STUFF FOR BREAKING DAWN?! I WANNA DO THAT! HELP MEEEEEEE!
a random fact: ill do almost anything for a chance to act or sing
ALMOST
i have boundaries!
but oh well =P
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

OHH MY WORDDD!
Yes, I'm alive.
(For those that don't know me, I'm Shel. I've been on randomness since numero 3.)

I have ben EXTREMELY busy with school. I haven't had time to read anything for myself in a while. This makes me sad. Also, school has been pissing me off. I'm very frustrated with some things that are going on there. AND I'm so freakin happy that this is my last year at that school.

In other happier news, I got my license AND a cell phone. Finally!!!! I got them both within 24 hours of each other. Lots of excitement for such a short time.

I'm avoiding homework right now. I just answered 30+ questions for British literature. They took ALL afternoon. I still have physics and pre calculus (which I'm avoiding until tomorrow morning)

Sam and Mary both say hi (do you all even remember them? I doubt it. We've been some bad randomnessers.. that's what we used to be called before "randies" came along.) Anyway, Mary is watching The Mentalist right now and Sam just got out of the shower. Sam's going to start reading Stephanie Plum now, which I'm jealous about. I would love to read, but Alas! I have homework still. Sigh..

I need to sign up to take the SATs. I really don't want to take them, because I have to go to Jacksonville High and take them, where I probably won't know anyone. Yes, my town is somewhat small, but I doubt anyone I know will be there when I take it. So, I'll be alone! Whatever though. I need these scores for college applications.

Mary is watching Bones now. Sam watched that earlier. And I have yet to watch it (stupid homework). I'll watch it online later, I guess.

I should really get back to homework. Ack. I want to go to BED! I'm so tired.
Good night/afternoon/morning! <3
-Shel.
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Hi random
Hi Shel! Congratulations on the license!!!

I'm on maternity leave :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
OK, so officially it doesn't begin until Tuesday, but I had some hours in the bank, so I decided that there is no way I'll come in on a Monday to work just one day. Feels seriously strange not to have to go to work...
It's my hubby's birthday today. I'm throwing him a surprise party. Which is kinda hard since he's at home all day... (and away all week when he works) but my mom is helping me out.

The weather is undecided, somewhere between gloomy and Forksy (aka, rainy)
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Hi Randies!
When was my last post here?
I have no idea, but I miss this. I miss it all. : (

A lot of things have happened since way back when. . .Not necessarily exciting, but you know.
First, I'm getting weighed in two weeks so I can see where I am with that. Kinda nervous, but it's all good.
Second, Team Taycob is getting a boost, I mean, 400+ followers on Twitter and lots of hits a day. This is exciting.
Third, Shel got a phone so I can text her! Also, in my letter I told her I might be able to visit this winter. . .Expect that in the letter, Shel. Plus, I might be able to call her this weekend. It's all exciting!
Fourth, I'm finally moving out of this hell hole! We bought a house last week, and I'm so excited! I'll have my own room, and a really nice kitchen that's bigger than this one, plus another 1000 square feet of space. *Sigh of relief*
I bought this stencil yesterday. . .we're gonna do the back wall white and the stencil in black, and the rest of the walls white or gray. I'll probably get a red throw or something, and this vanity. It's expensive, but we haven't bought furniture in forever, so this is it.

Ninna - Funny. It would. When somethings dirty I fell it. Eeek.

If you've read all this boringness, get yourself a cookie. You deserve it.

Chloe
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

im really hungry! =O
ima gonna make me some pastaaaaaaaaaaaaa
you must pronounce all those a's like you would cat
cuz it sounds funnier that way :lol:
i need to find out who gave me sugar
cuz i should not be this hyper
im flipping sick! act it!
oh well, maybe ill calm down after the football game, cuz god only knows how hyper i am at the football games :lol:
....i hope im not hyper in front of....
bye!
ImageImage
azziemoved2forks
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by azziemoved2forks »

i am bella wrote:WAIT, WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU SENT STUFF FOR BREAKING DAWN?! I WANNA DO THAT! HELP MEEEEEEE!
a random fact: ill do almost anything for a chance to act or sing
ALMOST
i have boundaries!
but oh well =P
I can't find where I put the address, but google Breaking Dawn auditions (I google everything!) and click on the first one which will send you to a blogspost account, he doesn't have the principal casting up yet, but put it in your favorites and check every day because he eventually puts them up (thats how I got the last two out)

and right now I'm on talenthunter.com which you have to pay for to do anything, but I'm still on the fence about it since its been two months, and I haven't got a reply from anything except for a regection. I hope my rambling helps you in any form :D
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

very much so! thankssss!
i think i shall try to find that sometime soon.....
not enough time now sadly, seeing as im probably going to be told to go to bed in about 15 mins =/
you know what i realized today, i dont know the names of like anyone who posts here....
HELLO, I EST SAMMMMMMMM
you may add however many m's you want =P
:lol: my apologies, i had a diet coke before i went to the football game :lol:
ImageImage
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Hi random

Chloe, right now you would like it though. It would be itch-free :roll: :lol: yay for the new house

random:
the party went well. D was totally dumbfounded. He stared at the floor in the hallway and couldn't understand where all those f-ing shoes came from... :mrgreen: :lol:
I got myself a cold. Great. I can't take anything to make it better because of pup.
It's sunny today. That's nice.
I'm beginning to feel some lust for writing. Finally. I think it's been since May since I uploaded new chapters for "Doing..."
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
azziemoved2forks

Post by azziemoved2forks »

I am MMMMMMarnie, hehe multiple m's are fun

random: I have to pee
I'm so tired
My bangs are sticking up, must pin them to skull
should be getting ready for acting class
mom's going to yell
ciao!
CaughtMyself426

Post by CaughtMyself426 »

Hi!

random - my contacts are annoying me I should probably take them out.. but I don't want to move!
Listening to Paramore's new one which i got today.. yay fun! got a poster free with it, hehe
Misguided Ghosts is so lovely.!

Major tragedy today.. I fell for a pair of converse one day, I had to buy them I knew! didnt have any money so today I returned and.. they were gone.. Oh woe oh woe!
I convinced mom to give me money to get them for my birthday (which is in nov.) and yeah was all totally happy and then saddnes!!

Really creeped out this person today was having a completely normal convo with friend and then I suddenly saw a sign in a Butchers that said fresh rabbit available I was horrified and like screamed Oh.mi.gawd! they have bunnies in there! And she burst out laughing and um yeah that was strange...

I should really go do my homework now.. ew :(