Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by SweetKay »

navarre wrote:The Fallout

Kay ~

Well, you will be proud of me, bb. I actually finished chapter 18/19 tonight. What a doozy this whole story has been.
But just like a train wreck, you can't look away.
I have never read a more gripping story in my life. Never.
She leaves little nuggets for us to dig for.
Alice is finally getting her visions back and now just as Edward was getting ready to rip her a new hole, she has a vivid vision, knocking them both to the floor - rapid fire images and finally someone running Jasper.

I have a question for you or Openhome. Whom do you think Alice was referring to when she said to Edward "Don't worry, she's not the one who knocks you on your a@!" Please tell me you think it is Bella.
I've got to believe it's going to be her. I cannot deal with someone else replacing Bella in Edward's heart. That would do me in - for good. :(

Something else struck me. Remember when Alice was talking to Edward in Chapter 17 about believing Jasper was still alive, because she can feel him.
Then Edward states he does understand what Alice is saying because even though Bella is gone he still feels her. Which worries him - yet he still feels her, so why does Alice still feel Jasper is alive.
I know he thinks he is crazy, but I feel - hope.
E&B and J&A had unique relationships, the connections unlike any others around them.

I loved Tanya in this chapter. When she tells Edward of her love for a human once; she understands, but he will heal. "You are not the lion." No, he is not and he realizes that this whole vigil is wrong and he is not ready for it at all. I am holding on to the fact that he knows.

I love just how far everyone of these characters have come. The maturity, the growth and how even though the family almost collapsed, it came through its own fire and survived stronger and more united.

Brilliant writing, phenomenal attention to detail and the mindblowing imagery make this one of the most gripping and addicting stories I have read yet.
Christy -

HA! Double told you so!! Very proud of you, I so knew that if you would give The Fallout a chance that you would love it like Kayla (Openhome) and I do. The gripping and heartwrenching story line just sucked me in from the beginning. The toughest parts of the story have to be the 2006 segements when Alice and Jasper were so consumed by their visions and emotions and took so long for them to come out of their dark places.

I am so anxious for an update. It appears that OCDindeed usually updates on Sunday, but there was not one last week. I sure hope that there is one tomorrow!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
SweetKay

Post by SweetKay »

Sorry - double post. Shhhh.... don't tell anyone!! :shock:

CARYN - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! - Hope that you have a wonderful day!!

Christy - Was it you that recommended Spellbound by Claire Bloom? I am just starting chapter 11 and I am quite enjoying the story. James really has everyone over a barrell and it will be interesting to see how it all works out. Thanks for the recommendation.
SweetKay
ImageImage
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARYN!
So, I'm trying to get caught up with TEF.
So. HARD!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Happy Birthday CARYN! Hope it is a great day! :D

The 20th chapter of The Fallout has posted! Sooo, good.

Serious spoiler, so watch out -

SHE LIVES! I JUST KNEW SHE MADE IT! SHE LIVES! :D

Now I can finally get my sequel written. :lol:
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Thank you thank you thank you for the birthday love, ya'll

Yes, it's been a pretty good weekend.

My hubs sprung for a birthday surprise for me....tickets to see.... KINGS OF LEON!!!!!!

It was AWESOME!!!

And then, of course, my bestest lady gifted me with another great birthday gift, posting...

The Firsts, TEF Outtake # 8.

It is TEF Bella & Edward's history together, their milestones. It's beautiful and bittersweet and I absolutely love it.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Openhome wrote:Happy Birthday CARYN! Hope it is a great day! :D

The 20th chapter of The Fallout has posted! Sooo, good.

Serious spoiler, so watch out -

SHE LIVES! I JUST KNEW SHE MADE IT! SHE LIVES! :D

Now I can finally get my sequel written. :lol:
First off and most importantly:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARYN!!!!!!!!!!! *throws butt-loads of streamers and confetti*
Love ya honey!!!! I hope your day is simply marvelous!!!

Kay ~ Yes, I recommended Spellbound. It just gets better and better. She has a lot of intrigue, mystery and suspense with this story. I'm glad you are reading it - you won't be disappointed. She has a thread over on Twilighted Forums under the Alternate Universe, please come join in on the conversations. I would to talk with you there, too. :)

Kay & Kayla ~ THE FALL OUT

OMG!!!!!! *does a cartwheel and a back flip* Whoot!!! BSK, BSK.......BSK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooo thrilled with chapter 20 and it truly was the best chapter yet. You know, I'm now thinking that the statement that Alice made regarding some girl knocking him on is a@! is Bella - don't you all? Whoot!!!

As Edward started to realize the truth with every thought and word Jasper was saying, I too was feeling what he was feeling.

I love how her gift has manifested itself as not only a mental shield like in BD, but also a physical shield as well.
I am so glad that Jasper got her out of there and in hiding. I wonder how long she has been a vampire. I would like to think for a few years at least.
Oh and that tall vampire in Alice's vision with long blonde hair - Garrett? Was he the one that Maria ended up destroying or did he help Jasper save Bella and is with her now in hiding?
I am soooo excited for Part 2.

Ladies, I can't thank you enough for not only recommending this story, but for inspiring me to continue it even through the darkest parts.

Everyone else, please give this truly gripping and suspenseful story a try. It is brilliantly written and as always, I cannot say enough about the imagery. Unbelievable.

Kay & Kayla, come out and talk with me about this, please. :)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Jasper did not leave Bella alone, so the tall vampire must be with her. Wouldn't it be wonderful if it was Garrett?
I wonder how Bella has changed and if she still feels so much love for Edward. I think the forgiveness theme will be heavily continued as the family and especially Edward must deal with their guilt. Also, Bella was forced to do some truly horrendous things and witness even worse. If they affected Jasper so badly, can you imagine what they did to Bella? I think part of Jasper's shielding was to keep pain from Edward, but we shall see.

PM me if you want to talk some more! Always ready to discuss good fiction, and this is one of the best! :D
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Jazz Girl wrote:My hubs sprung for a birthday surprise for me....tickets to see.... KINGS OF LEON!!!!!!

So. Jealous. Of. You. :D :D
Hope you have a super-amazing time.

Can anyone give me a link to The Fallout?
What's it about, and who's the author?

Thanks. :)
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
SweetKay

Post by SweetKay »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:My hubs sprung for a birthday surprise for me....tickets to see.... KINGS OF LEON!!!!!!

So. Jealous. Of. You. :D :D
Hope you have a super-amazing time.

Can anyone give me a link to The Fallout?
What's it about, and who's the author?

Thanks. :)
Derek -

Here is the link to The Fallout by OCDindeed.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4946176/1/The_Fallout

READ IT!! READ IT!! READ IT!! You will absoutely not be disappointed. Enjoy.
SweetKay
ImageImage
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Oh my, I totally forgot!
I started reading this a week ago and could not put it down!
I mean...ex it out? Oh, you get what I'm saying.
So glad it's been mentioned again, it totally slipped my mind!