Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Jazz Girl wrote:Hey TEF Fans~

An update from our Angel...

Hey ladies and gentlemen!!
As promised, we will be introducing new characters to the sequel... Here's your sneak peek at our first character being revealed.

I would love to hear your thoughts... Who do you think he is? How do you think he's involved? Do you think he's going to be a good guy or a bad guy? THOUGHTS, THOUGHTS, THOUGHTS!!

The Big Reveal
and downright HOT...

TeeHee!! Mmmmmmmm, looks like things are going to get pretty interesting... :D
Oh my, Caryn!!! I think he's either going to be a new partner at Bella's firm, or the rep from Mozilla that has been assigned to work with Ryan and Bella.. . Edward is gonna go fracking crazy with this one! :lol:

I also hope that AG takes the time she needs to end WA on her terms. Its such a shame that people who are supposedly fans are pressuring her to finish. Sure, we all can't wait for the next update (although it will be sad for it to end), but like SweetKay and Christy said, thankfully, we have other great stories/authors to turn to while we wait.

The Arrangement sounds...interesting. Tracy, I had the same reaction to The Submissive, The Dominant, The Training - when I first started reading them I had to step away. Really wasn't my thing. But yet, here I sit waiting on the edge of my seat for the next update! :lol: I guess I'll go take a look at The Arrangement .

Right now I'm reading A Life Extraordinary by LolaShoes (and it's a complete story! :D ) in addition to waiting for updates to TEF and CW&IA.

ok, I have a technical question, whenever I click on the fanfic link for our list of Lex stories, I can only get 1 page of stories. It won't let me advance to any other pages. I do have a ff.net account. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

twilightsagaaddict wrote:ok, I have a technical question, whenever I click on the fanfic link for our list of Lex stories, I can only get 1 page of stories. It won't let me advance to any other pages. I do have a ff.net account. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Play with the sorting options. I had to change them a couple of times before all the stories popped up.
twilightsagaaddict

ringswraith wrote:
twilightsagaaddict wrote:ok, I have a technical question, whenever I click on the fanfic link for our list of Lex stories, I can only get 1 page of stories. It won't let me advance to any other pages. I do have a ff.net account. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Play with the sorting options. I had to change them a couple of times before all the stories popped up.
Thanks~I'll give it a try!
Banner by TammyAZ
twilightsagaaddict

Sorry for the double post----

CHAPTER 2 OF THE TRAINING IS UP!
Banner by TammyAZ
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

twilightsagaaddict wrote:Sorry for the double post----

CHAPTER 2 OF THE TRAINING IS UP!

Oh how I know it!!!!!

Sensual, powerful even in the subtlety of the D/s scene.
Mutual pleasure, mutual trust and mutual love. *le sigh*
Oh... and not to mention HOT on epic proportions!!!!

I would like to take a moment to recommend another awesome fic.

Elemental by TallulahBelle

When the Swans return to their birthplace, Bella learns she is no ordinary teenager, and Forks is no ordinary town. Can she fulfill her destiny with the powerful Edward Cullen or will the dark forces that threaten their families destroy them all.

Rate:M Supernatural/Fantasy
No vampires, but a whole other situation. Fantastic!!!

Give it a read. ;) On the Community Fanfic.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

**THE TRAINING DISCUSSION...SPOLIER ALERT!!**
To quote SubBella...HOLY *BLEEPING* HELL!! I thought she and I both would spontaneously combust before Domward finally let her "go!" Shish!!! Rabbit fur flogger??? I love the way he is so into meeting her needs! She is my hero...to stay silent with all that goodness going on? Lordy, Lordy! Can't wait until next week...clamps? May as well stock up on more panties. I feel a bonfire coming on! :lol: :oops: :twisted:

**The Prophet's Child Discussion...SPOILER ALERT!**
I am so glad that Renesmee finally knows about Jake imprinting on her when she was only hours old! She took it so well...so mature! I have a feeling she won't take the knowledge that Bella was Jake's first love so well. I am still very intrigued with Ramses...but I still don't know exactly how I feel about him...suspicious for sure, maybe even a little trepidacious.
Amanda Beth -- AWESOME!! Can't wait to read the next update! :)
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

missp wrote:**THE TRAINING DISCUSSION...SPOLIER ALERT!!**
To quote SubBella...HOLY *BLEEPING* HELL!! I thought she and I both would spontaneously combust before Domward finally let her "go!" Shish!!! Rabbit fur flogger??? I love the way he is so into meeting her needs! She is my hero...to stay silent with all that goodness going on? Lordy, Lordy! Can't wait until next week...clamps? May as well stock up on more panties. I feel a bonfire coming on! :lol: :oops: :twisted:
Holy freaking hell is right! Bella has the self-control of a....I don't even know who or what has that kind of self-control! :shock: As I'm reading this story, I find that I keep quietly saying to myself, "Oh my God... oh my God" when Domward tells Bella what he's going to do next. 8-) And this is most definitely not one of the stories I would want my husband to walk in and read over my shoulder. :shock: :oops: I'm not even sure how I would explain this one to him. :lol:

I loved reading Edward's point of view, as always. I love the tenderness, the care and concern, the trust, and most of all, the love that both Edward and Bella show for one another in their kisses, their looks, and their touches in the midst of this intense and sensual scene.

EDIT: I just made my 500th post! How appropriate that I made it while discussing Domward, Bella, and the rabbit fur flogger. :lol: I just changed the location in my profile, in honor of this momentous occasion. 8-)
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

~~The Training Discussion~~

MissP and Tracey~ I'll see your Holy Fracking Hell and raise you a Dear Sweet Baby Jesus!!! If the flogger didn't do me in... the...ummm... position on the bench, combined with his order about keeping silent....*sexplodes* MissP, you are right. The only person I can think of with comparable control is...well....DomWard himself... or maybe TwiWard. But, gods know we'd never catch him living or dead in that room in the house!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to say, I think my favorite part about the whole chapter was the ending, when he immediately told her he'd meet her in the library. He is so amazingly caring and conscious of everything, even knowing that she would need to get back to a place where she had some equal footing. I imagine they will discuss the scene, what it was like to be back in those roles again. I cannot wait to see how that conversation goes.

As always, DomWard's is my favorite PoV. I love reading his all-consuming love for her. I mean, honestly, how many of his other subs do we think he gave the "How are you?" question too. Yes, he was a caring Dom, but not to that extent I think.

And, am I the only one already dreading how James is figuring into this picture??
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Warning: The Training discussion!

To use one of Giovanni's favorite expressions- holy hell in a handbasket. While reading the previous two fics didn't really make me squirm, this one did. And I'm not 100% sure it was in a good way.

I do wonder if James is going to be a baddie here. Random thought: maybe he and Victoria will be another dom/sub pair, but with Victoria being the dom. ;)

Also, just wanted to say, again, how much I love The List. That fic finally got Giovanni to drop an f-bomb in a random scene I wrote- of course, it felt totally out of character, so I went back and cleaned it up. :lol:
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Hey Everyone

Have been neglecting this thread lately. :oops: Have been reading so many fanfics but not coming here to talk about them. *Slaps self on head*

Think I have caught up with most of you. Have to skim over the posts mentioning The Training as I want to wait till a few chappies are up before I get stuck in.

I still love TEF, CWAIA, and The Office. I Love You Tattward! :lol: Someone here recommended Poughkeepsie. Thankyou. It is so good. I've had a few tears throughout. Very well written. In the Blink of an Eye. Don't know why I had waited so long to read this one, it was great. Finally got round to reading The List. :twisted: Need I say more! Deconstructing Dracula - really good story, great plot and great writing.

Have just finished "Faking It - Half of Hollywood’s most famous couples are faking it. That’s how Bella Swan’s publicist convinces her to pretend to date troubled Hollywood bad boy Edward Cullen. And she'll do anything for her band and her music." And "Off Limits - Womanizing Edward has been told to stay away from his band's new lead singer, Bella. But with their instant attraction and obvious chemistry, how can he adhere to that? OOC. AU-H. Rated M for naughty humor, intensely bad behavior, language, and sexing."

Can anyone tell that I have an addiction to fanfic?! :lol: I love recommendations from you guys as I'm always on the lookout for more stories. I'm up to about 70/80 so far in the last four months. :) You see, I am an addict.

Speaking of threesomes, here's one for you. Acting Out. "AU-human: Edward, Bella and Jake are juniors in Forks. Very NC-17 with Edward and Jake both bi, but not PWP - there's plot, angst, humor and romance as these messed-up kids figure out their three-way relationship. You'll like Jake here - trust me!" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Not for the faint hearted. Seriously, read the warning, if its not your cup of tea then don't proceed. I'm just putting it out there so please don't take offence.
Member of Rob's Halfway House