2009 Movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

2009 Movies

Post by bac »

What movies have you looked forward to this year, continue to look forward to, have loved, hated, etc.?
by Laniyeah on photobucket
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: 2009 Movies

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Other than the obvious New Moon, I want to see what they do to Cirque Du Freak. I'm pretty sure they're going to butcher it (and not in a good way) but it doesn't hurt to go see it anyway.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

The only 2009 movie I've seen in theaters was HP. I'm going to see NM (obviously :D ) and the Princess and the Frog. Seriously, how awesome is it that Disney is finally bringing back the good stuff?
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

I'm really anxiously waiting for: The Lovely Bones; My Sisters Keeper and far and formost The Time Traveler's Wife. But non are listed here in Belgium yet and I start to get insane from waiting.
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

While I'm not a big movie goer (I usually wait till they come out on video), I did see the the new HP movie in the theatre and thought it was great. I can't wait till it comes out on video. I did see X-Men Origins Wolverine on DVD and thought it was great along with Madea goes to jail (that was hysterical, I love the Tyler Perry movies).

There are a couple that I'm looking forward to seeing, first is Prescious (sp?), the movie produced by Oprah that have Monique in it and also I will be seeing Saw VI during the Halloween season.

Like all, I'm looking forward to seeing New Moon too. The trailer that was shown during the MTV Video awards was great.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
wannabealice
Settled in Forks

Post by wannabealice »

The obvious is New Moon (come on, be November already :!: ). I am looking forward to The Vampire's Assistant (I think that maybe it's the Cirque Du Freak movie Edwardlikeshaystacks is talking about), Shuttered Island, and Sherlock, to name a few :lol:
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

Is anyone else as excited for the Where the Wild Things Are movie as me? : )
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

^^I don't like it when they take wonderful classics like Dr. Seuss, The Polar Express, and now Where the Wild Things Are and try to make them into full-length films. It's like the opposite of what movies do for novels, they add in things that weren't in the book in the first place and so were never meant to be there.
People just try to suck out money off of things that have already done well in Hollywood and make something horrible out of it.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
gabbylove143
Settled in Forks

Post by gabbylove143 »

*Wanderer* wrote:Is anyone else as excited for the Where the Wild Things Are movie as me? : )
I need to see this!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

*Wanderer* wrote:Is anyone else as excited for the Where the Wild Things Are movie as me? : )
I was, but unfortunately I didn't get a chance to see it while it was in theatres here. I had to save my $$$ so I could go see NM.

I saw The Time Traveler's wife, it was an okay movie. Along with X-Men Wolverince and Transfomers Revenge of the Fallen. They were just both okay movies, didn't hate them, didn't love them either. Now Star Trek was awesome! And NM was pretty good too.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson