Body Art and Piercings

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Re: Body Art and Piercings

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

roo-roo91 wrote:piercings are fine.. as long as they're on the nose ears or anywhere on the ear. with occasional nipple rings on guuys and snake bites. monroes are okay. as long as it's only one.
anywhere else is well ugly in my opinion.
now tattoos..
are fine on guys. as long as it's nowhere weird.... :|
and girls... uhm.... NO.
uinless they're small, only on the arms, legs back and stomach. anywhere else is disgusting.
really? Cuz personally I think tatttooes on arms or legs are gross on girls unless it's wrist or ankle. And mouth piercings in general disgust me ever since my tongue ring got infected. I don't like lip rings or monroes...or snake bite or really any of those "emo" piercings. I have one tattoo and want 1 maybe two more. I ahve a star with a music note on my right hip bone...hurt like a mofu cuz it's on the bone and I'm kinda scrawny and I didn't eat or smoke or anything first. And I want the Ashtray Heart on my left inside ankle...and maybe a teeny tiny gaia angel wing behind my right ear and a devil one behnd my left but prolly not.

But I'm all for tattoed and pierced guys as logn as it's within reason...but tattoes on the legs jusat look weird to me.
Last edited by blasphemous_contessa on Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

i hate lip piercings and tongue piercings as well.
they looking freaking stupid.
ugh.
snake bites are okay. but only when they're small ones. bigger ones just make the person look like an idiot.
an unemployable.
but small tattoos on girls are okay. those girls with freaking sleeves on their arms and legs are freaks.
and there are they sluts with ones on their private areas.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Just because you have a tattoo on a place you wouldn't expose in church doesn't mean you are promiscuous. Adventurous maybe but not necessarily a slut.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

eh. i guess you're right.
but you have to think some of those girls get them there for other reasons.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
blasphemous_contessa

And there are plenty of sluts and crack hoes without a single piercing or tattooo.
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

crack hoes.
XD/
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

wow, yall had a large discussion here! :lol:
i think that as the basic kinds of piercings, earrings and noserings and pretty acceptable anywhere, and you probably wont get turned down for a job because of one
i personally think nipple piercings, which only belong on guys, are a little weird, i would think it would hurt to lay on your stomach....ouchies
i like snake bite studs, the rings are a little much, one ring is better
oh my god, i loveeeee monroessss! i dont think id get one, but i loveeee how they look!
as for other ear piercings, like rooks, traguses, industrials, and stuff like that, that might be pushing certain jobs, but i still like em, im planning on getting an industrial and a tragus at some point, but first im getting my nose for my 16th birthday
i wont end up getting a tongue ring, but they look good on some people
eyebrow piercings are okay i think, i dont mind them
skin piercings are pushing it, the fact that theres a metal point inside you freaks me out, id rather it come out the other side :lol:
and i just realized that ive been mixing up rooks and daiths...... =P
i think for tattoos, you have to kinda go all out, or just get small ones, like, you cant have one big one and then have nothing else, cuz itll look weird
im personally get a lot of small ones, maybe 1 or 2 medium sized but nothing big, and ill keep em in normal areas, like wrist, hand, behind the ears, ankles, neck, stuff like that
i think guys can pull them off more cuz they tend to go more all out or not get them at all, but they still look good on girls
i would never get a tattoo on my stomach, only cuz i dont wear bikinis, so itd be pointless, but i do like them there, my cousins always get hennas there and they look really good
full sleeves and legs are a little intense, unless, again, you go all out, its really a huge decision you have to commit to
i dont think the amount of tattoos or piercings makes you any slutier, i do think if you get them on your down there its a little much and youre just asking for it, but normal tattoos and piercings dont make you a slut or Vulgar Language Is Ugly
@chels
im guessing you really hate kat von d? :lol:
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

who now?
blasphemous_contessa

I'd go gay for Kat von D. Personally I just think she's hot.

An example of plastic surgery and body art gone WRONG on the other hand would be Jeffree St*r
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Still lost..
-.-