Gossip Girls-The TV Show

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BettingOnAlicexX
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Gossip Girls-The TV Show

Post by BettingOnAlicexX »

Okay I love Gossip Girl! I never watch tv ever,except for Gossip Girl!
I LOVE Chuck! He's so cute.
Funny things you can do with his name though.
Darn that mother chucker!
And of course Stop beeing suck a basshole!
haha. Cant wait until the next episode.(which is tommorrow! yay!)
I used to be MyLifeAddictionEdward
Banner By Mayde
Oli Sykes is LOVE
Ms.BelleFlanders
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Ms.BelleFlanders »

So glad Serenaniel are back!!!!
Best GG couple!!!
Chuck is meanexy!!!
*I'm not sure if I'm good with mixing words*
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

how did Darid Archuletta gat into this??? LOL

I love evryone but there is that something special About Chuck and Blare.

I have go to remember to set The VCR now and go to bed!!!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
singleduetoedward
Learning to Love Green

Post by singleduetoedward »

I was sick for the past 3 weeks so I rented the first season and I ****** LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! I was sooo sad that Blair and Chuck didn't end up together. They're both my favorites.

My parents GREATLY disapprove of my watching Gossip Girl, or at least my watching it when they're around so I can't watch the new season on tv. UGGHH :cry:

Is there a way I can maybe watch them online?
My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. It must, by necessity, always be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

You can but an episode off itunes. I had to do that when i missed a show.

I really want Chuck and Blare to go buck wild into a passonate lovr star.

p.m. me if you need more hrlp ... happy too keep still connected
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
singleduetoedward
Learning to Love Green

Post by singleduetoedward »

thank you! I got to watch the new one tonight and I'm pretty confused about the whole Nate/Vanessa/older lady thing. Also, how did Serena and Dan get back together and why'd they break up again?
My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. It must, by necessity, always be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

OMG! Tonight's episode was soooooooooooo good.
There was a lot of drama too.
I can't believe Serena is on top now.
I wonder what's gonna happen with Blair.
I'm a bit scared of Serena now.
Blake did a really good job with the "You think you know me, well think again because you're not even close" look to Dan.
The preview to next episode at the end made me really anxious about what's gonna happen next.
Especially what Serena said to Blair.
Until next week!!!
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

^^ You said it!!

It's looking like attention-stealing Serena from the books will finally made her entrance, though book Serena was never "mean" like Blake is about to become.

The biggest problem with the characters on this show is that they never listen to one another AND they all lack in empathy. I mean, SERIOUSLY Nate? I mean SERIOUSLY? The reasons for him blowing off Vanessa were ridiculous, as where her reasons for not telling him. As far as I'm concerned, Dan and Serena didn't have a legit reason for breaking up the first OR second time around. Blair. Uh...does anyone else feel that they wasted our time even bringing Lord Marcus in? :roll: Chuck. I wonder what next he has up his sleeve. We know he isn't done with Blair yet. Jenny. Poor child. Tehe you had it coming ;) . However, somehow, she'll survive. Somehow. Perhaps start skipping school regularly? Rufus and Lily. Oh PLEASE! Don't kid yourselves! You two will hook up, say...maybe 5 episodes from now? We're waiting...
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

*Bloodlust* wrote:^^ You said it!!

It's looking like attention-stealing Serena from the books will finally made her entrance, though book Serena was never "mean" like Blake is about to become.

The biggest problem with the characters on this show is that they never listen to one another AND they all lack in empathy. I mean, SERIOUSLY Nate? I mean SERIOUSLY? The reasons for him blowing off Vanessa were ridiculous, as where her reasons for not telling him. As far as I'm concerned, Dan and Serena didn't have a legit reason for breaking up the first OR second time around. Blair. Uh...does anyone else feel that they wasted our time even bringing Lord Marcus in? :roll: Chuck. I wonder what next he has up his sleeve. We know he isn't done with Blair yet. Jenny. Poor child. Tehe you had it coming ;) . However, somehow, she'll survive. Somehow. Perhaps start skipping school regularly? Rufus and Lily. Oh PLEASE! Don't kid yourselves! You two will hook up, say...maybe 5 episodes from now? We're waiting...

I agree! Like they never listen to one another. They so totally lack communication skills with one another. Omg, Dan and Serena. Why did they hook up and break up again. They need to talk about their problems. Ewwwwww, Lord Marcus and the Duchess? Like seriously? Above gross. Yes yes, Chuck definetely has something up his sleeve. He already did some stuff in the previous episode. LOL. The last part made me laugh so badly. It's gonna happen. LOL.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
Christine!
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Christine! »

I can't believe Serena is on top and Blair isn't.
I thought she didn't really care about it, and Blair does so why does Serena need to take that away.
I thought she was nice, but I guess now that he and Dan are broken up she's not anymore.
Ugh they didnt even have a reason to break up!
previously ChristineAnn, incase you didn't figure that out:)