Rate the quote IV

blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Re: Rate the quote IV

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

10 epic!

"In the cave behind my house I found a softerworld. They understand what I had to do for love. They don't believe in restraining orders."
- A Softer World
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
readmymind
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by readmymind »

Today, I was in health class and my teacher told us a story about how he was telling them the most popular myths about sex. When he told them that you CAN get pregnant the first time he was facing the board and he heard a loud SMACK. He turned around and a girl had slapped her boyfriend yelling, "YOU LIED TO ME!" This made my entire day. MLIA
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

"I was so sure my search would end when I found God. But then I couldn't find my car keys. And my cat ran away. She was so fluffy."
- A Softer World
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

Today, I was writing my English paper. There was a minimum of 850 words and I was sitting at 848. I ended the paper with "Peace out." MLIA
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
blasphemous_contessa

"Today, I woke and saw a pink starburst on my dresser. Without registering where it came from, I stuffed it in my mouth to realize it was an eraser."MLIA
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

I had to take a trip to the grocery store to get some charcoal. I'm standing in line at the check out with a large bag of charcoal sitting on my shoulder, and the woman in front of me said, "Oh you can set that down, that must be so heavy!" I responded with "It's nothing compared to the bodies." Her facial expression has been burned into my memory. MLIA.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

okay, not that I don't love MLIA, but those aren't quotes. you can find plenty of quotes online or in books, why quote a website that we're all reading anyway?
sorry, that came out meaner than I intended.
8/10

"I might be saying you're fat, but at least I'm not punching you in the face." -Sarah Dessen from Just Listen
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

^^Ok. I get your point. 9/10

Will (on a tv show): i shot Tony. I'm the one who shot JR too. I also shot the sherrif. But I did not shoot the deputy.
[Fresh Prince]
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

hahaha, 10.

"You can't be worried that I might trip and fall into his bed." -Sixteen and Dying, Lurlene McDaniel
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
bronzehairedmiracle
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bronzehairedmiracle »

Leonard: What are you doing?
Sheldon: Every Saturday since we’ve lived in this apartment, I have awakened at 6:15, poured myself a bowl of cereal, added a quarter-cup of 2% milk, sat on this end of this couch, turned on BBC America, and watched Doctor Who.
Leonard: Penny’s still sleeping.
Sheldon: Every Saturday since we’ve lived in this apartment…
Leonard: You have a TV in your room, why don’t you just have breakfast in bed?
Sheldon: Because I am neither an invalid nor a woman celebrating Mother’s Day.

- The Big Bang Theory
If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.