Weird Secrets about you

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Weird Secrets about you

Post by *Bloodlust* »

Not too weird, but I clean my teeth with my fingernails.

Not to say I don't brush my teeth! lol I just scrape that white crap off my teeth with my fingernail. As good as any dentist! JK :lol:
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Psychicpoptarts wrote:
I won't eat meat if it's the slightest bit pink.
I am not afraid of heights, but I freak out on Ferris Wheels.

:D
I won't eat meat that's has any pink either & totally hate Ferris Wheels too

I don't like feet - especially someone touching my feet (I have a hard time getting through a pedicure)
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
x_mystical_dreams
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by x_mystical_dreams »

I don't like feet - especially someone touching my feet (I have a hard time getting through a pedicure)
Omg same!
I hate people even looking at my feet :\ I never wear flip-flops or open toe shoes because I'm so paranoid about it.
I also don't like other peoples feet :? there used to be this girl in my year who wore sandals all the time, even in winter and she had the most disgusting feet I've ever seen. They were really fat and her toes were oddly square and pudgey and instead of being straight they used to kind of fan outwards so her little toe and big toe pointed away from each other. They were just horrible it used to make me shiver just looking at them. Sounds abit weird I know.
maybe someday I'll come around and tell you
all the things that I never said
with the courage that I never found

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... ef=profile
EvrThinEvrMinEvrRs
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by EvrThinEvrMinEvrRs »

okay...where do I start...

-I have a room full of Star Wars memorabilia
-I have been reading since I was 3 years old (am 29 now) and need books like I need air to breathe
-I have an aversion to most vegetables, but am working on that in an attempt to be healthier
-I have old New Kids songs on my mp3 player and smile to myself when they come on (ah, nostalgia)
-I had the biggest crush on David Bowie when he was in Labyrinth, and still think not so pure thoughts when it's on tv
-Footloose is my all time favourite movie
-I just read the Twilight saga for the first time a month ago, but am so seriously obsessed with the series that I can't go a day without flipping through the books to re-read favourite passages
-my greatest thrill in life (at the present) is getting someone else hooked on the Twilight books (3 so far)
-I have this crazy fear that I will have trouble having children
-Whenever I think of a random person from my past (I mean really random, someone I haven't seen in years), without fail, I will see/run into that person within a week...it really freaks me out
-I experienced love at first sight with my husband
-the sight of blood makes me queasy and nauseous
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

My toes are really wierd. None of them touch each other and they're really long, skinny, and bony. I crack them ALL the time so I have like little toe knuckles on them. My mom calls them skeleton toes. :roll:

others:

-the song 'We Are One' from the Lion King makes me cry everytime i hear it
-steph, I also feel like I'm not as smart as I used to be
-i don't like going out. I'd much rather just stay home.
-i have a scar where my hairline and forehead meet from when I was 2 or 3 and fell down the stairs. i cracked my head open and had to get stitches.
-i secretly like some anime. and when i say secretly, i mean secretly. only one of my friends knows about this. i think its kinda embarassing so i keep it to myself
-when i was younger i transformed my walk-in closet into a Barbie playroom.i had thousands of Barbie dolls, houses, cars, clothes, and other accessories in there. i used to spend all day in there...*sigh*
-i've never broken a bone. except i did sprain the ring finger on my left hand twice. :?
-my ankle bones are REALLY big. ya know, that round bone that juts out from your ankle? yeah that thing. mine are really huge.
-I eally really really really really really really really really want to have twins when I'm older. I want them soo bad. I WILL NOT settle for just singletons. except there is no history of twins in my family...so that sucks. I want to name my boys Jasper ;) and Landon, and my girls Hayden and Tristan.

If theres any twins reading this-YOU'R AWESOME! i wish i was a twin...
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

- I keep on forgetting what to write on here
- I made a mental list too
- I like taking notes for school because it feels like I have control over my live and it makes me feel on top of things
- I had this marketing test at school today and I liked it. It was fun....I'm weird.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
colegurl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by colegurl »

not so weird:
-im super afraid of heights...each time i get a full-blown out panic attack...its quite horrible
-and rollercoasters...i get freaked out just looking at a rollercoaster..i start shaking
-and being in small spaces...panic attack, hands shake...yea..
-i'm a VERY forgetful person..i can't remember what i did last week...where i left my purse..my school books..
-i count the steps when i walk up and down stairs...
-i sleep on the couch..i have a bed, but i can't fall asleep if someone else is in the room..my cousin and i share a room...
-i think the I.T guy in my school is amazingly cute...*sigh*
-i sometimes wear shoes without socks...
-i've come up with my superhero powers..and outfit...studyhall is boring
-i love to swear...idk why..but i do

weird secrets:
-I'm afraid of crossing the street...i freak out if im standing too close to a road..i dont know what it is..
-and the stove...i've gotten burned ALOT in my life..so im afraid to get things out of the oven..its freaks me out
-i have the most perverted thoughts in Government class..alright all my classes..
-my thoughs gross me out most of the time..
-i have a very morbid mind...i'm all death and let's kill that person...ironic because i am a very cheery person..most of the time
-i hate coconut..all lotions and purfume and everything..
-i hate cake, cupcakes, cookies, ice cream..most sweet things..i do like muffins...i HATE whipped cream too..and icing..i hate it all
Last edited by colegurl on Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

I get sick to my stomach at blood
I LOVE to read...esp now that I have started the Twilight books.
I am obsessed with the 80s...i wasn't born until 87 but i still love them
I love cartoons and disney channel shows
I love all things nerdy
I don't like heights
I dislike chocolate
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

I just thought of some new ones...

-Whenever I talk with a guy that's my age or 1-3 years older, I can't make eye contact, even if I don't find them attractive at all, I have to force myself to make eye contact when I talk to them.
- I used to bite my fingernails, but one day this summer I just stopped. It was completly random and I didn't even realize I had until like 2weeks later.
- When I take pictures I have to get the perfect shot, even if it's just for like a purse I'm selling on ebay, I get obsessive. (Which is probably why at the last concert I went to I took 432 pictures...)
- I will only eat a banana if I can hold it with my feet.
- Oh yeah, I have monkey toes, I can pick stuff up with them, and even write with them.
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

1.I can't stand driving or walking over bridges, whether high or low (recently here in MD we had an accident on the Chesapeake Bay bridge where a car went into the wrong lane and a tractor trailer swerved to miss hitting the car and ended up crashing through the barrier and going into the water (Ithink it was almost a 50 foot plunge or more) So this incident just made me even more afraid to drive over bridges.

2. I am afraid of heights but love roller coasters but hate riding the ferris wheel

3. I cracked my front tooth trying to bite off my acrylic nails & had to go around for 5 months with a chipped tooth, I even had to get my license renewed with my messed up tooth so no dazzling photo for me, I was actually pissed that I couldn't use my old pic.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!