Rate the quote IV

blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Re: Rate the quote IV

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

8 for the quote 7936374593000 for Dr. Who.

"Clean living is less fun. And you end up feeling stupid when you still die anyway. I've been waiting."

- A Softer World
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

2/10
Nothing wrong with living a moral and virtuous life! For you Twi-noobs, it makes you feel like Edward.

My Drivers Ed teacher: (talking about cows) I'm only interested in the pure-bloods.
Me: :shock: Mr. ODell is a Slytherin, OMHP!
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

:lol: 9.5

Me: Why are you looking in the non-fiction section? Its boring.
Shannon: Because...*looks around a bit more* Ha! I knew it!
Me: *looks at book* The only reason that vampire book is in the non-fiction section is because it tells you the myths behind them.
Shannon: How would you know this?
Me: I read the entire series last year. Otherwise witches, wizards, unicorns, elves, and fairies are real too.
Shannon: :shock: Wizards are real too?! I knew Katie was lying!
------
(There is a girl at the local Catholic school named Katie Bell - in HP she is the Chaser for the Gryffindor Quidditch team)
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

10/10 :lol:

Adrian: "Who cares if you're a creature of the night and you kill to live? We're in love."
Lucas: "Wow. You are so cool."

-from the trailer to I Kissed A Vampire, which might possibly become the greatest musikal EVER!!!
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

lol 10

"I want to rob lumber mills and hospitals with you. And just bewilder the hell out of people the way love should. We'll make everything wrong in the right way."

- A Softer World
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
readmymind
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by readmymind »

Almost Home:
Dorothy Jane: You have to look below the surface. Tommy Tom is a poet his lyrics reflect the pain and hope and fears we’re all feeling
Gregory: Oh yeah, of course. Like uh, “Do it baby, do it. Do it baby, do it. Uh-huh. You’ve done it.” That really speaks to my fears. Especially my fears that he’ll write another song.
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
blasphemous_contessa

"One day it's gonna happen. You'll wake up to an empty bed. I'll have jumped in the car and driven til the gas ran out. I'll walk so far I wont ever be able to find my way back. Home is no longer where you are."

from a song by me and 2 friends back when we were gonna try the gimmicky chick band thing.
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb"

Kidding, kidding, kidding. Here's my real quote :P

"People ask for criticism, but they only want praise"
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
blasphemous_contessa

3 because it's not true...for me at least.

"Time will help you through but he doesn't have the time to give you all the answers to the never-ending why"
- Placebo "Never-Ending Why"
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

8/10
The Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe has all the answers. Or at least 42.

Nate Novarro: Internet doesn't exist in Idaho. They actually haven't found out about it yet. Nobody tell them, ok?