Twilight Mafia # XV

DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Twilight Mafia # XV

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

((Queenie did what now? :lol: I've sooooo busy lately, it's not even funny. I feel dead. :cry: *sob* On the other hand, I started the new page! IN YOUR FACE!! :lol: Juuuuust kiddin'))

((Can Monica be in most of Queenie's classes? Except Art, though...Wait, what am I doing? I need to write my own story! *Epic sob*))

Dexter didn't look too well, but he smiled at her. "Hey Dexter, don't you love these kind of rides?" Monica said breathlessly in anticipation. He managed a tight-looking nod.

Monica bounced in her seat excitedly, grabbing Dexter's fingers in her own small ones as the ride dropped from underneath them. She giggled in pure delight.

((Haha I look like Lidia in the brownie mix bowl. Somehow, I got it on my forehead...))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

((Hmm. Now that requires a response.))

I blinked. Did she..?

I blinked again, replaying what just happened in my head. She did! That was seriously...

Down, boy. I took a deep breath, gripped the handlebars a little too forcefully and pushed, heading towards the attraction Queenie said she wanted to see.
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

I could barely hear Monica's voice over the roaring of the machine. I suddenly felt dizzy and I couldve sworn that I would see black pretty soon. That was until I felt something cool slide between my fingers.

Through my haze, I could make out a pale hand...small at that. The fall didn't seem so bad. I think my stomach came with me this time.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I laughed at the boy's blushing. It was so funny to mess with humans' emotions like that. Lid and I were still laughing when Demetri came back with a Nutella sundae.

"They did have Nutella!" I exclaimed taking the bowl from Demetri eagerly. Demetri smiled and sat next to me, putting his hand on my knee.

"Lid, are we gonna be in Disneyland for a while?" I said. "We've been on almost all the rides like three times. Plus, there's only so much ice cream we can eat."

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I eyed Maria's sundae enviously. If I had known there was Nutella... Well, my pecan praeline/cookie dough/rainbow sprinkles/caramel/reeses/twix/heath sundae had filled me up for a while, and I still had all my candy to finish.

"Lid, are we gonna be in Disneyland for a while?" Maria asked.

I shrugged, "We have been here for a while. We'll leave after the parade and fireworks tonight, its the new Snow White parade and I want to see it." I mused, "I'll go relay that to everyone else. While we're waiting, I'm going to go make some last minute purchases." There was a fanny pack and a very realistic Captain Hook hat that needed purchasing... In the mean time, I whopped out my phone and sent out a mass text to everyone: We're leaving after the fireworks tonight, so if there's any rides you want to go on or anything you absolutely have to buy, get it now!
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

(("whopped" out your phone? :lol: ))

I saw Lidia looking at my sundae.

"Would you like some?" I smiled.

I thought about what I would buy while I waited for her answer. I already had my Mickey Mouse ears. Maybe somethin Finding Nemo related? I loved Finding Nemo. It was one of my favorite movies of all time.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
DoNotFeartheDark

The sound of the Tokio Hotel ringtone was almost drowned out by Monica's happy squeals. She felt her pocket and whipped out her phone. After scanning the message quickly, she turned to her companions.

"We're leaving after the fireworks show, so after this can we book it to the stores?" Monica inquired brightly. Rosa nodded, already looking at her phone. Dexter just gripped her hand like a vise. Monica smiled and and giggled.

After the ride hit it's last dip and sailed to the dock thing, Monica hopped out after Rosa. She extended her hand to Dexter, who seemed faintly green in color. He took it gratefully and stumbled out.

"To the stores!" Monica cried, dragging Dexter with her as they trumped to the shopping stores in their soaking clothes; their hair clung to their faces and the clothes dripped puddles everywhere they went, sticking to their bodies like an extra skin.

Monica flashed Dexter a winning smile and shook her head violently. She sprayed poor Dexter and Rosa with the water flinging off her mahogany-and-violet hair, laughing happily.
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

When they finally reached the haunted house, the two haunted house assistance glanced first at the remarkable yet strange pair, to Queenie's chair, then at each other warily.

"...Our only precaution is that this place isn't exactly wheel chair friendly." The girl assistant replied, popping her gum.

Giovanni's mouth seemed to twitch a bit but it was gone just as quickly.

"What she means is that...these people are a bunch of wimps so...we get a lot of runners." The boy retorted, gesturing to the back door where there were, indeed, a mob of frightened tweens running a muck.

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

"Oh, I'm sure we can handle it," I told the male.

The female however was irritating me with her bubblegum. I waited until she had made a big one, then purposely popped it with my power, covering her face in the gooey substance.

Queenie practically vibrated in the chair, the male was trying very hard not to laugh, and the look of horror in the female's eyes was so worth it.

"Come on, let's go inside," I whispered so only Queenie could hear. "Hope you're ready for some spooky fun!"
DoNotFeartheDark

(( I got my script for our next drama play. I have to be kissed by two girls. *sob* I'm the freaking Frog Prince. Wee.))

((TWO GIRLS. THAT'S NOT RIGHT!))

((Is waiting for Dexter or Rosa to reply.))

((*sob* I'm the prince that has scaly skin.))