EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Post by willowtree »

Carrie: two things.

1. Get better soon!

2. STUDY!!! But don't study too hard, so you fall asleep during the test. that would be bad.

Helloooo everyone. where are you? I saw Ted on Team Rosalie... but she's busy... Where are you???

Ok, so I guess I better get on topic... don't want to get yelled at... ( ;) )

Who do you think picked out Emmett's Jeep?

Emmett, I guess. I like Mez's idea... it's more funny. :mrgreen: Hm... *thinks of a cool idea* I could see him begging to borrow people's car a lot, so people got mad and just gave him a jeep for christmas. He'd be like: "Woah! I get a car? i only got you a mug!"

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

:lol: :lol: Nice one Hannah. :D

*sighs* Those darn crickets....

Ok, all we need is a new question! :D

Which do you think Emmett would choose; a human life with Rose or a vampire life without Rose?

We've asked this question a lot but only from Rose's POV. Maybe it's not such a good question but it's all I got right now.

Ok, tchao!

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Woo Hoo! DT we got Emmett goodies from BHG. Rock On!

I think that Emmett had a role in picking his own vehicle. While it may not have conformed to the "style" of the typical Cullen car, it fit Emmett. I think that he chose the Jeep cause it was rugid on the outside but still had all the bells and whistles on the inside. It was so much a typical Emmett car.

Which do you think Emmett would choose; a human life with Rose or a vampire life without Rose?
I think this question has been answered many of times throughout the various threads. From what I recall, we all have our opinions on what he would choose to do. It's kind of on the same line as if Rose would leave him to become a human again. I just think that he would follow Rose to the end, he would never leave her no matter what, she was his angel.

I got at question for everyone in addition to what has already been posted.

If Emmett was placed in Edwards shoes, do you think that he could act as Edward did?

I'm out for now. I'm gonna go look through my Emmett goodies from BHG and bask in total bliss.

Love to All!

Toodles!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

-Sings- You think you're so mean, I think we should try, I think I need this in my life.. < 3

Haha, sorry guys, I'm listening to Matchbox Twenty as I type this, so don't mind my outbursts. xD But anyway, hey guys! :P Gah, I haven't been on in soo long. But as always, I'm lurking, reading the stories about hyperventilating when meeting BHG. :lol: I probably wouldn't hyperventilate, but I would start flailing like an idiot and end up scaring you off. :l I imagine that's what I would do if I met any of you guys, or the members of Jasper's Army. xD

I don't really have much to say. Sad, isn't it? I haven't posted in so long, and yet I still don't know what to say. o__o; But how are all of you? ^_^ Goodness gracious, so many have you came back! Too bad the Lex is kind of dead right now, but New Moon is released soon and I think it'll pick back up once that happens. No worries~

Oh, and did I read right, BHG's daughter joined us? A belated welcome, Nezzie! ^^; You can call me Bri or.. Pandancer, or whatever is easiest for you to remember, since we have more than one Bri here. :S

Now, time for questions. I only skimmed the answers, so bare with me, I might have the same answer as somebody else on here. :?

Personally, I think Emmett picked it out himself, why wouldn't he? But I do LOVE Mez's answer to the question. :lol: That seems very likely, actually. I can just imagine him borrowing Rosalie's car, and after he leaves, Alice has a vision of him crashing it and goes to break the news to Rose. I doubt her reaction would be a very pretty sight to see, if there were to happen. xD

There are two other questions I could answer, but I'm going to have to think about how I want to answer them. Especially the 'if he were in Edward's shoes' question. I don't think we've ever had that question, but we have had similar situations thrown around and I can never come up with an answer that makes any sense. xD It's a tough scenario!

Bah humbug, I feel like this post wasn't Emmett-y enough, but I hope it is. :S I have to get going now, but guys, get out of school and keep fighting those crickets. D: Byee!
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
nezziecarlycullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by nezziecarlycullen »

hmm... bhgs been talking a bit, what is this i hear about crickets and flamethrowers... :lol:

*walks around* *opens door* Finaily! I found it, my office :D.
*yanks office chair out of cobwebs* when was the last time this place was used???? :shock:
*thinks of ways to decorate office*

well i got beat to the new question so ill wait to post mine.

Well it may be some time before i get to get on. my little brother is yelling at me to get off (now hitting me) and he keeps leaning over my shoulder and that just gives him another reason to make fun of twilight *looks for moms 2x4s*

Well of to wrestle the little grizzly leaning over my shoulder... I miss my old computer...
alices party planing comittie
~EDC~
team renesmee
Meztli
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Oh goodies!!!! :D I like presents. I adore presents!
Okay questions!!!

Okay this all depends. Human life w/Rose? Yes, I say he'd be all for it. Even if he knew about vampires and such I think he'd rather stay human with Rose. But this one, vampire life w/out Rose? Tricky. If he had already met Rose before he was vampire, I'm sure he could careless about being a vampire. But if he was already a vampire and then met Rose, that's the part I'm not too sure of. How he regards humans in Dark High Noon shows what he thinks of them. I don't really know if he'd think that way about all humans, including Rose. And he's already had time as a vampire and we all know how much fun he has with that. So that's a hard question to answer.

If Emmett was placed in Edwards shoes, do you think that he could act as Edward did?

This one also depends on circumstances. But it all starts with the Biology incident. And again in regard of Dark High Noon, I don't think Emmett would have acted like Edward did when he smelled is singer's blood. Mostly my answer is in Dark High Noon and I can't reveal the details of that. So I guess my answer really isn't..an answer? :?

Gah! Also, I might start another fanfic but it's full of action and gunfights! But it all depends(i apparently really like this word) on how I write the action scenes. I want to be detailed enough that you can understand what the characters are doing but vague enough that you can picture it yourself in the scene your mind creates. I don't have the title perfected but yeah.

Also a bought a new ipod nano for sixty five dollars! Well, the nano with out the camera but the one right before it. I'm pretty stoked. I'm gonna buy a itunes card and get twilight the movie! Oh yay!

And I want this! -> But in brown
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Hmm.. haven't been here on EDC in a while. A lot of questions to answer *confused* where to begin :?

Congratz Mez! I love ipod nano.. :D

Ooo.. Hard one! Does anyone know when Emmett became a vampire? (to lazy to look it up) Couse if the jeep wasn't he's first car he might have had another reason to get it.. He might have had another more "cullen ish" car before, and then got stuck in the mud all the time or something. So thats why he got the jeep. Or if it was he's first car as a vamp, he could have borrowed Rose's or Carlisle's or Edward's car and then gone of road with it, as many of you have said. That would likely couse a reaction :lol:

A human life with Rose I think.. but it's all a question about how strong their love is. If it is real love it wouldn't be a question. Then he would rather die than loose her...

Does anyone to elaborate this question for me? :oops:
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Hey guys!

And Mez, can't wait! I absolutely adore your fanfics. :D

And um....questions now?

Umm, yes, when I thought of the question I was thinking after he was already a vamp, would he give it up if Rose decided to become human? (If there was a way...) Or would he want to stay a vamp without her? I'll come back to answer this one later, I'm still thinking of my answer...

Umm, yes, I'd like to ask the same question...in Edward's shows in what book/situation?

Okies, bye all! :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Meztli
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Okay, people are getting confused by the same question. If Emmett was placed in Edwards shoes, do you think that he could act as Edward did?

Personally, I just went with all of them. When Edward first meets Bella. But I used the example of his singer instead. I'm pretty sure nothing would have gone wrong if it hadn't been his singer. But again, my answer is in Dark High Noon and thus I can't really answer that question. At least not thoroughly.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Howdy EDC! What's poppin?

I see that people are a little bit baffled/confused by my question about whether or not Emmett would react as Edward did. When I was thinking of this question, I was thinking in the whole Twilight/New Moon sense. Just think of all the decisions that Edward made concerning Bella, do you think Emmett would have done the same thing? Not saying that it was Rose he was reacting to but in the sense if Emmett was the main character and he had to face the choices that Edward did, do you think he would do the same and make the same choices?

So, I will re-post the question, so hopefully answers will be able to come easier.

Okay All, I'm Out!

Toodles!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!