Upcoming Movies and Trailers

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Upcoming Movies and Trailers

Post by addictedbooklover »

The first trailer for the Lovely Bones has come out and now I'm excited! But Boxing Day is so far away.

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Ponyo = me bouncing up and down on the sofa every time a trailer comes on, despite it having Disney siblings doing voice-over. The siblings have not yet done anything to earn my hatred.

Plus, it does have awesome-er people in it, such as Betty White, Liam Neeson, Matt Damon, and Tina Fey. Not that I really have seen much with any of these people in it. :lol:
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

i love matt damon!!

we still haven't had Adventure Land released in the UK so i want to see that.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Oh, there's three movies I'm considering seeing! Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (my brother convinced me to see it with him), 9, and The Princess and the Frog! The first two would be nice to see but I really want to see The Princess and the Frog! The first animated Disney movie in years? Count me in!
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
Landiana
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

the invention of lying looks like its going to be good - i love Ricky Gervais

also i want to see Dorian Grey with Ben Barnes and Colin Firth - it looks really good
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I'm super uber excited for Fantastic Mr. Fox!!! It looks hillarious! A. George Clooney. B. His epic win lines and catch phrases. And its based on Roald Dahl, and therefore cool. *dances* Check yes!
Landiana

Post by Landiana »

i am looking forward to Cemetary Junction, which is Ricky Gervais' and Stephen Merchant next project. it looks amazing!
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Okay, I just watched the most epic freaking trailer I've ever seen, EVER. Its for a musikal called I Kissed A Vampire, starring Lucas Gabreel (from HSM). And it. Looks. Flowering. Hillarious. Cuz they're like singing and eating people at the same time. I was wiping away tears of laughter before the end. Oh man, I am SO SEEING IT!!

Also excited to see a new movie called Quantum Quest, about a photon (yes, a particle of light that functions as a wave) helping save the universe and Sun from the Void (the nothingness before the universe began). Its written to help promote an interest in science and space (its sponsored by NASA)- by moviefying it into something totally cool. I mean, come on, a tlkling photon with a bunch of quark friends on a quest to save the universe? Epic win if it turns out well done!
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I wanna see Where the Wild Things Are!!!!!!!!!!
And I am waiting for a scary movie that will make me scream, like seriously. The last good scary movie I saw was A Haunting in Connecticut.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

I am so behind in my movie watching! I haven't even seen Ghosts of Girlfriends Past yet, and I really want to see it!
I also would like to see X-men Origins:Wolverine...yes, I know...
I told you I was behind. :)