Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Kellan Lutz as Emmett

Post by skylarblue »

Well seeing that no one has posted any Kellan POD's since the last ones by my DT. I have some pictures to offer up.

So be prepared to either wipe drool off of your keyboard or grab your drool cup now.
Yummo!
Oh My!
Muscles!
Hotness!

Okay, I think that's enough for now, I don't want to make anyone go into a Kellan induced coma and I don't think that my keyboard can handle anymore steaminess. LOL!

P.S. I recently saw a snipit of the trailer for Nightmare on Elm Street and you get to see a really quick glimpse of Kellan in it. So if your into horror movies check out the trailer but don't blink or you will miss him (I had to go back and forth alot of times to see him).
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
berglund
Settled in Forks

Post by berglund »

kellan is awesome. i met him in atlanta over the summer. he hugged me twice. and i was backstage with him and ate gummy bears. he's so down to earth and genuine. :D
November 7, 2009 Wildhorse Saloon
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

^^^ :shock: :shock: :shock: YOU MET KELLAN LUTZ?!?!?!THE Kellan Lutz?!?!?! Did you guys talk?? What did he say?? What was he wearing?? What was he doing in atlanta?? I am so jealous of you right now you wouldn't even believe it! I wanna meet Kellan sooo bad!!!!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
berglund
Settled in Forks

Post by berglund »

what did he say to me ? hmm...i was wearing a blue shirt and he told me this "your eyes are awesome that shirt brings them out" um swoon? yes i think so. he hugged me twice. we sang "this little light of mine"--we were making fun of that FAKE video of him and annalynne mccord (it was a prank set up by him and his brother aimed at TMZ). he's really a great guy. i can say he is just like he seems, nice and very genuine.
Last edited by berglund on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
berglund
Settled in Forks

Post by berglund »

oh and he was there for creation entertainment's twi-tour. the only stop on the tour he made that summer. lucky! and he was there 2 days...on the first day he wore a black shirt and black pants with black suspenders hanging down..uh huh and he did push ups...omigosh...i believe that video is out there somewhere..i can post a link too if needed. and on the second day he wore a tight henley and ivy cap. he was looking good. lol ;)
thesevenrays
Settled in Forks

Post by thesevenrays »

Kellan Lutz of TWILIGHT shouts out @THESEVENRAYS in Vanity Fair! Look at jessicabendinger.com or... http://bit.ly/1oHLbz

From the screenwriter who brought you Bring It On and Stick it comes THE SEVEN RAYS by Jessica Bendinger.

When seventeen year-old honors student Beth Michaels starts receiving gold envelopes with messages like, YOU ARE MORE THAN YOU THINK YOU ARE, she thinks that a crazy person might be stalking her. When she begins seeing people’s thoughts, feelings, and personal histories on their electromagnetic fields, she thinks that she might be a crazy person. And then when the hottest boy in town, Richie Mac, kisses and becomes obsessed with her, she knows that something’s up.

But she can deal with all of that until her mom gets freaked out by her erratic behavior and sends her to a psychiatric institute for observation. It is here where Beth finds out that she was adopted under mysterious circumstances and perhaps has supernatural powers. Now all she has to do is break out of the ward – with Richie’s help – and road trip to New York to discover who she really is and why all this is happening to her…

Is it possible that Beth might be more than she thinks she is?

The Seven Rays is a paranormal coming-of-age story that delves into love, friendship, family and the supernatural.

Download the first chapter of The Seven Rays FREE at www.jessicabendinger.com

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE SEVEN RAYS, THE AUTHOR AND MEDIA GOODIES VISIT www.jessicabendinger.com
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

Yay. I don't have to fly outta town to see Kellan; he's coming to me, *cough* I mean here to Edmonton. He and Ashley are going to be at WEM (West Edmonton Mall) next weekend, and they're doing something from 3-6:30 at the Ice Palace and I know I've gotta leave really early to see them (cough7:30amcough).
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

Mmmmkay. Whatever on the I met Kellan crap. Hey! Guess what?! So did I!!!
Anyways-- showin' some Kellan love for the O.K. (got it DT?)-- Origional Klutzers! ;)
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

shanon wrote:Mmmmkay. Whatever on the I met Kellan crap. Hey! Guess what?! So did I!!!
Anyways-- showin' some Kellan love for the O.K. (got it DT?)-- Origional Klutzers! ;)
WHAT? YOU MET KELLAN! I can't believe that you held out on me DT! I'm so jealous of you right now, meeting Kellan and getting a new tat! You are so lucky! Also, I think we are probably the only OK's left on this thread. No worries though, that just leaves more of him for the both of us. ;)

I've been slacking on my Lex postings lately but I so need to start doing the POD's again and I have found some really good pictures to use.

So keep coming back guys because I think some nice photos will be making an appearance soon.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I thought that Kellan was much more like Emmett in NM than in Twilight. At least the way he looked, he looked like the big burly guy that Bella describes. I think it migh have been the clothes they had him in. I loved him in NM (the two scenes we got to see him) & I really hope that we get some great funny moments of him in Eclipse.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson