Twilight Mafia # XV

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Twilight Mafia # XV

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Queenie peered through the foggy pink tinted sunglasses until her gaze rested on a large box called, "The Disney Store".

"I think I sense some wicked things over there. Could we?" She asked politely.

Giovanni nodded and began to wheel her over at once, the strip of cloth flapping tastefully against the back of her sundress belt, tied safely to it for memory's sake.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((you started the page again, Emma))

"All right, then, let's get wet then I need a snow globe," I announced.

We started towards the ride.

((too tired... to post more... getting brain dead... ))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(CURSES! The plot of Not-Letting-Emma-Start-Pages has been ruined! :evil: )

As I stood in line behind William, debating on how to approach him, I felt a push from behind. Unable to stop myself (dang gravity still works on vampires...), I ended up falling on him right as he turned around with an armful of pretzels. We both fell over and the pretzels went flying in the air. WHen they came back down, we stuck our hands out and caught every single one. William started frowning at me as we got up and I handed him back his preztels, so I started apologizing profusely, "Sorry sorry sorry Bill! I didn't mean to land on you, I got pushed from behind. i'm so soory, I hope I didn't squish your pretzels!" I babbled. If it were possible for me to blush, I'd be doing so.
Mentally, I started cursing Maria, Unicorn freaking turds! What was that for? Who kiled gravity and put you in charge of it instead? I almost sat on William Beckett's head, and if I had, he would have died, and then I would have the wrath of a million screaming fangirls upon my soul! I yelled at her.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

Lidia started mentally yelling at me, to which I rolled my eyes. Lidia, calm down. I just nudged you; you're the one that went all flying. Plus, have you not looked in the mirror? Just smile apologetically, and he'll fall at your feet.

No more than half a second passed and I made my way to the pretzel stand, ordered one, and glanced pointedly at Lidia.

Lid, just invite him someplace!

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

I rolled my eyes right back at her. I blame my talent missing the ground for that flying episode. And I refuse to ask a married man out to dinner. I have more than enough rectitude (Points for using vocab words?) to resist him. That was going too far out of my boundaries for my conscience to handle, so I'd suffice with... well, with almost squishing him. I'd just need to remember to look completely different next time I went to a TAI concert, just in case. Besides, I have my own, I don't really need William too. I mentioned, then froze. Ignore that.

William half-smirked, "No, no, its okay. I understand, gravity and I don't get along either." He looked at his pretzels, "And the food is fine too. No blood, no foul." He shrugged.

"Well, that's good then." I smiled apologetically, and he blinked rapidly for a few minutes. I pressed some feelings of sympathy onto him as we moved out of the way of the pretzel line. "And, erm, if you're not busy..." I hesitated, then took a breath. "Can get I your picture!?" I asked. He nodded and Maria pulled out her phone. We took pictures, I hugged him, apologized again, and was happy (mostly because I discreetly touched his hair and realized it felt almost exactly the same as mine.) Then we parted ways.

I glared at Maria, "Even if that worked, that wasn't cool. Be warned, there will be revenge. Eventually. Maybe. If I remember."
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Lidia glared at me after William left. "Even if that worked, that wasn't cool. Be warned, there will be revenge. Eventually. Maybe. If I remember."

I waved my hand around in a motion to stop her talking. "William is married?"

"Yes," said Lidia. "And he has a daughter named Genevieve!"

I wrinkled my nose slightly at the name. "That's not a very pretty name."

Lidia rolled her eyes again and said, "Revenge. Maybe."

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(:O You just took away my every response! Now Lid has nothing to say!
Wait, never mind. The new music I found on Rhapsody has inspired me.)

I just rolled my eyes and gave a great big sigh.

From a nearby hidden speaker came a very familiar tune. Within two notes, I was busy fingering out the saxaphone part to Raiders March and humming along. I looked at Maria, and Demitri, who had rejoined us. "I. Need. A Fedora." I said, with all seriousness. "So does Demitri." I waved my hand at him, attempting a real life Jedi mind trick.

Demitri wrinkled his nose, "Ummm...."

I stopped him. "You will get a fedora, because Maria will love it." I waited. He agreed. "To Adventure Land!" I cried and took off running.

(My Classical Sundays have just gotten 1o bazillion times better with the finding of the Harry Potter, Narnia, and Indianna Jones soundtracks. :D )
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

"You will get a fedora hat because Maria will love it," Lidia said to Demetri after announcing her need for one and Demetri's supposed need for one too.

I laughed when Demetri agreed. He looked at me while we walked after Lidia, who, in her excitement for headwear, took off. "Do you really like fedora hats?" he asked me.

"Oh yeah." I nodded seriously. "I think they're quite awesome. I love hats."

Demetri nodded to himself as we caught up to Lidia who was bouncing up and down.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

((Sorry for being so lazy, I just missed like a gazillion pages though.
Could someone fill me in?
Please?
*Hands out cookies*))
((Curse you Emma and your page-starting-ness!))
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Muahaha, the wrath of Emmaline shall come again!)

(*dances*)

(That is all for now. >:] )