Tar_Ancalyme wrote:There´s this moment in Eclipse (Chapter 7, p.168) I can´t help reading over and over every time I get there... it´s when Rosalie comes to Edward´s room at night to talk to Bella, and at one point she says: He loves you more than you know. It terrifies him to be away from you. I don´t know why, but I just love those two lines! they´re SO expressive,and really really sweet. and the fact that it´s Rosalie who says them...
- when edward is playing her song
- the meadow
- Her time with jacob pre-werewolf
- When jacob comes and apologizes in her bedroom
- her time with jacob after she knows about the werewolves
- When bella is getting her charms for her bracelet
- right before the fight with jacob and edward
- kisses with jacob
- the Wedding
marielle wrote:OOh the proposal.....and Ilse of esme....!!!
the biggest reason I sometimes ( aka most of the time) I wish I could switch with Bella is because her man (Vampire) is so wrechetly romantically in love with her....
all the little romantic thing her does and says....Before I read the books I never asked for a romantic guy but now I wish that my man would read the books and learned something from it...
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest