Twilight Mafia # XV

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Twilight Mafia # XV

Post by SethisMine »

((Well Al, our group is split up at the moment... Monica and Dexter ran off somewhere, Rosa got lost in one of the shops and ended up outside on a bench eating icecream, and I have no idea where you are....))

I finished eating my icecream. I was bored... extremely bored...
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

I wheeled Queenie about the store, chuckling at her reactions to all the items up for sale. Here and there she would ask to take a closer look at something. Half the time I wasn't sure whether she meant something for sale, or something on someone's person that was calling to her.

She had yet to pick anything out, however. I had already chosen a magnet in the shape of the castle for my little memento.

((Sorry I haven't posted anything about the school fic lately. I'm trying to finish Gio's second fic while the inspiration is with me. :) ))
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Can we leave soon? I think everyone is very bored. Including Lucia...))

We splashed down the Grizzly Bear Rapids (or whatever it's called) ride. I shrieked as I got wet and all the annoying de-sparkle stuff came off. It felt so good...

We hopped off and I went to get my snow globe to add to my collection. It was the only thing I had from my human life, nearly 200 years ago. they were brand new, so I was very fortunate to have even one. Luckily my family was rich...

"Hm... I want a... Mary Poppins one! I love that cooky guy..." I started humming 'Chim chim-en-ey' under my breath. "I love Mary Poppins..."

~h. f. e. l.

((you guys have watched Mary Poppins, right? two of my friends didn't! and they were the only ones I asked... scary! :shock: ))

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

((Thanks Rosa!
No worries David -- I'm excited to see how the fic works out for you. :) ))
Al sighed.
Not the first time I've been left alone.
Al decided to go onto the Tower of Terror again. When he finally got to the top chair, he made sure no one was looking and hopped out onto the roof.
If he was spotted, he was spotted. No one cared.
He lied down, sparkling in the sun.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

ringswraith wrote:((Sorry I haven't posted anything about the school fic lately. I'm trying to finish Gio's second fic while the inspiration is with me. :) ))
(*dances like crazy* Good job!
Now, where'd I leave Lidia..?
And yes, we'll be leaving soon. Depends on how fast people can post. In case we haven't noticed, its ridonkulously slow.)

I made a quick check up on everyone, to make sure we all got to the spot I had marked out hours earlier for the parade and fireworks. RIght just behind the street, behind the Walt Disney Statue. Best spot, in my opinion. And not on the street, so the little kids can have their fun up front. I sent an image of it to everyone so they knew where to meet. I also notcied Al was on the roof of the Tower of Terror. Um, Al? Its nighttime, you ain't sparklin' dude. Come down and be social, please? Or you can watch our parade spot if you need some isolation time. I suggested for him.

I searced around the shop, bouncing up and down. Once I found the fedora stand, I grabbed one, put it on, and put another on Demitri's head. I grinned cheekily at him as he just rolled his eyes. We went and paid then migrated outside. "So, are there any other shops you two want to visit? We have maybe..." I checked my ever-present watch, "An hour till the parade starts, and we need to be there at least half an hour before so no one takes our spot."

(Hmm, David, I need to add the watch to Lidia's description. Its basically indestructible (has survived contact with vampires faces). A blue plastic Nike watch, very simple. This makes her the watch girl, so everyone asks her what time it is.)
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

(('ridonkulously'? that is now my favourite word, right in front of ginormous. awesome!))

I was getting bored, and I knew there was only half an hour left, so I decided to have some fun with the cashier. "Hello, handsome. Aren't you bored doing that?" Then i winked at him, and i swear he almost fainted. I giggled. "Right, here's the merchandise..."

((I have to go. See you all!))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

"Kingsley!" Queenie exclaimed, grabbing a baby Todd from "The Fox and the Hound" row.

Giovanni opened his mouth to offer the purchase but the stuffed plushie had vanished from her hands just as quickly. Queenie gave him an innocent dimpleful grin...as if they hadn't just committed a crime right before muggles' eyes...not that they even had a chance to notice.

"...It's such a shame that there's nothing here for Nagini...the best that I could happen upon was this." Queenie sighed, lifting her tiny arm to reveal a forest green snake that had a "The Jungle Book" label stitched to it.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I got up from my bench and decided to walk around. Pretty soon I would have to meet up with the familia to watch the parade. I was sooo bored, I didn't even care about how many heads turned as I walked by. Suddenly I found myself tripping into a human.
"Whoops!" I exclaimed, stumbling onto my feet. "I'm soo sorry!" I looked at the guy who was getting to his feet. He was hot. Really hot... He had blond hair, and green eyes, and a nice face...

"That's ok," he said, brushing off his jeans. He smiled at me. "I'm Alex. Whats your name?" he asked.

"Oh, um.." I didn't want to be mean, but a relationship would never work out. "I'm Isi," I answered with a smile of my own.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Isi." He replied, with another smile. I could sense his eyes running over my body. Internally I sighed. He was just like all males... It was disgusting.... that's why it was better to stay out of a relationship...

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see a girl glaring at me over his shoulder. By the looks of her, she was his girlfriend.

I cleared my throat and looked pointedly at him, and flicked my eyes back over his shoulder to look at the girl. He got the point, and looked flustered for a moment. "Oh, um...." he stuttered, but before he could finish his girlfriend walked over and smacked him. He stared at her, confused. She started stalking off, and he followed, shouting her name.

As soon as both of them where out of sight, I ran not wanting to have him turn back and see me. As soon as I was sure he wouldn't see me, I slowed to a walk. I passed by a food stand and bought several caramel apples for the familia. I then continued on my way to the meeting spot.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

(( :mrgreen: ))

"Uh..." he stuttered.

I winked at him, pulling out my beautiful heritage. "I don't need a bag... I have my own."

"Uh, sure. Anything else?" He stuttered.

"Nope. See you," I smiled, and turned to Carmela. "Let's go and start to the meeting spot. I haven't seen everyone at the same time since the van. Let's go find the famalia!"

Carmela smiled. "Sure, let's go!"

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

(( *scream/sorrowful sob* I was supposed to meet Tokio Hotel today...but I have to babysit my stupid sister...*sob* SO not fair!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!))

"Hey Dex, let's go to the meeting place." Monica offered, dragging Dexter out of the store. He stumbled after her as they pushed through the crowd. Like before, the males stopped and stared greedily. It Made Monica confused while Dexter looked uncomfortable.

"Hey Dexter, why do they keep staring?" She poked him in the side. He winced and rubbed his ribs. Whoops. She had to remember to not to break any of his frail ribs.

((Sorry. Not into it. *wail* I was supposed to meet Tokio Hotel today!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *dies*))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.