Not The Loch Ness ~ Team Renesmee

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Re: Not The Loch Ness ~ Team Renesmee

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

NNNNnnoooo.....that's not what I meant at alllll.....*voice changes into those weird car-commercial guys*...But I am saying that we must strive to go above and beyond...to rule the lex! We must make a band of lexers so fantabulous and a thread so interesting...we will rrrrrrrrrrullllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeee!!!!!!! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

*normal voice*

Anywho...........

And ummmm as for the spin.....*ahem*...... :oops: ....well, ALI MADE ME!!! *points at Ali*

Okie, question time......

What do you think Renesmee's favourite thing to do is?

I think her favorite thing is between hanging out with JAKE, and being with her familia, and using her powers as well as her awesome powers to totally impress anyone. :D Yep. *nods enthusiastically*

Oh, and did you guys know there's this guy in my french class named Jacob (!!!!!) East, and we recently had spirit week, right? And guess who he came dressed as?!? EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!! How amazing is that?!?

I KNOW!

Haha, byyyyeeeeeee!!!!!!!

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Haha!

Ok, guess what? I GOT A GUY TO READ TWILIGHT! :mrgreen: I'm so proud of myself. You see, on Thursdays I go to a program for people who's brains are above average. We had to do a book talk (Move Over Oprah, aka MOO :lol: ) about our favourite book, and I chose BD. After I was done, this guy named Sean came up to me and said, "Hm, i kinda want to read that book... where can you get it?" :mrgreen:

Yeah, what Fatima said... hang out with Jake or her Family... Hm, maybe we could have a Team Renesmee clubhouse?

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

AWESOME!

*sighs* There's this guy named Jacob (Yes, another one) and I can't get him to even look at Twilight, let alone read it. He read the island scene in BD though...yeah...he's a jerk. :D LOL. :D

:lol: :lol: MOOOOOOO! :D

Ooh, and a clubhouse? ME LIKEYYYYY. What shall we name it?

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Loch Ness Lake? Ha, I like it. :lol:

Jake won't read his own book? How sad. There's another guy in my class who used to be my really good friend (and now i think he has a crush on me... :? ) but he told me he hates Twilight. I have to sit beside it! *pouts*

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Me too!

And yeah, I told him that he's in there but he refuses....and he's my friend so that's a bummer.

And ouch, do you like him?

And....hmm...strange....that's all. LOL. :D

A new question? Nope...too soon. :D Oh well, tchao!

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

aw, too bad.

no, I don't like him... he's a creep. and smells! Literally. Like, your eleven, you're not stupid, so put some deodorant on! :roll:

really? That's all? Ali is still counting, you should do a Tasmanian devil twist. So you'll win.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Bummer dude. :D

OH THAT'S RIGHT!

*starts off slow, steadily picking up speed*

WWHHHOOOAAA, ttthhiiiisss iisssss fuuuuuuunnnnnnnn.

*starts vibrating*

IIIIIII ttthhhiiiiinnnkkk IIIIII'mmmmmmmmmmm ggggggoooooooiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggg tttttttttttttttooooooooo ffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!

*trips*

Oof. Jeez. I need to work on that landing....

Ok....that's two? Jeez I need to get on this.....

JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

Oh, that sucks Hannah. I'm really sorry. :( Tell him he could gag a troll (my friend did that once), he'll most likely back off (though the guy my friend told that to didn't get the message)

Okay, Fat, that's two down, ten more to go.

Oooo! I love the clubhouse idea. Loch Ness Lake, ha! Actually, that's kind of redundant 'cuz Loch means Lake so it's Lake Ness Lake!

Nicely done, Hannah. We need more Twiguys. Not that we don't love you, Derek, but I find it's sometimes easier to convince guys to read Twilight when one of their own reads it too.
willowtree wrote:
ali, the nickname question was for future members...
I know I was just giving you a hard time. Sorry, my sarcasm doesn't come off online. :roll:

Okay, question time!

I would have to agree, hang out with Jake and her family. And if she's anything like her father she likes to show off and run.

Ali :D
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Ok guys, guess what? I saw Where The Wild Things Are last night!!! Fabulous movie. You should really go see it... It made me cry at least three times! All the 'Wild Things' are really awesome... they have fantastic costumes. But every time they go into water or something, I think, "Don't! You'll ruin your costume!" :lol: The kid who plays Max is really good. All the actors are really good, too. You should really see it! Just don't let your older sibling lose their cell phone after, like mine did. Fortunately, my dad texted it, saying 'Have you seen my phone? If so, call [his name] at [his phone number]' and someone did. We got home at midnight.

Ali, don't worry. I understood you were trying to be sarcastic... trying being the key word... :lol: And I will tell him that. Mwa ha ha.

Ok, Fat and Ali and whoever else, I'll pm Derek with the clubhouse idea and see what he thinks. Kay?

Happy weekend!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

No worries Ali. :D

Hey all!
Hannah ~ I got your PM, and a clubhouse would be great. (My computer's not letting me send PMs...not sure why.)
What would we do???

Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl