Twilight Mafia # XV

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Twilight Mafia # XV

Post by SethisMine »

I got to the meeting place, and sat down on a near by bench. I didn't need to sit, but it looked more natural then standing still for a long time. I set my package of caramel apples next to me, and brought out my iphone. I updated my status on facebook, and checked a few texts. Once that was done, I pulled out some ear phones and started listening to music on it. I closed my eyes and waited for the others to come.

((Lol! I got home from swing dancing an hour ago, and I had sooo much fun!!! My friend kept spinning me and dipping me randomly, so after a while I got REALLY loopy... And then when I got home, I went to call my mom, but instead of the phone, I grabbed the TV remote. Trust me, TV remotes DO NOT work if you want to call someone.... Lol! :lol: ))

((Awww! I'm sooo sorry! *pats Monica (sorry, I don't know your non mafia name...) on the back* That completely sucks! ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

I wasn't sure what to think about Queenie's little stunt with the plush toy. I settled for amused.

"You know," I whispered in her ear. "I can pay for some things. I'd be more than happy to pay for the items you like."

Her thoughts about her pets brought to mind hte twins. They would probably be a little upset if I didn't bring them something. I scanned the aisles, looking for anything suitable.

In a few minutes, I had wheeled Queenie around and was kneeling before her, holding up plush toys of Flotsam and Jetsam. "Well, what do you think?" I grinned. "Think the twins would appreciate these?"
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

"Well, what do you think?" Giovanni grinned. "Think the twins would appreciate these?"

Queenie's eyebrows furrowed together and she seemed to furrow this for a moment.

"...I'm sure they would...love it...but aren't the twins a little old to be getting plushies?"

Giovanni raised an eyebrow in wonder but Queenie's expression seemed to suggest that her mind was else where.

"...not to mention how you'd get to Ireland from here...course, I could always..." She murmured.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I wanted to go to the meeting place. And I was bored. I tugged on Demetri's hand.

"Demetriii!" I whined. "I wanna go hoooome!"

Lidia looked at me curiously while Demetri put his arm around me.

"Lid, I wanna go to the meeting place now. I wanna watch the parade. And now I'm incredible lazy."

Demetri's lips twitched as if trying to fight a smile, and he pulled me up to carry me, piggy-back style.

"To the parade!" I cried. "And then home!"

((I... am incredibly brain dead at the moment.))

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Aww, POOR MONICA! YOU COULD HAVE MET BILL! Although my respect for him died a little when he said he wanted to be in Twilight. My condolences...
Flotsam and Jetsam! WHich reminds me *starts singing Poor Unfortunate Souls! loudly* And I don't even like Ariel.
Urgh. Too late to post properly...)

I nodded and pointed in the direction of the castle. "Then lets hurry and get to our spot." I said, and we hustled off to the Main Square to meet up with everyone else.
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

I frowned at Queenie, not understanding.

"Well... I thought I'd get these for them as kind of a joke," I explained. "I mean, you've seen them. Don't they look like a couple of eels, especially around me?"

As I spoke my eyes traveled to a large clock with mouse ears. "The time. Let's go pay, Queenie. We should be meeting up with the others soon."

I wheeled her towards the registers, wondering if she'd let me pay for the plush fox but leaving it up to her.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I was listening to one of my favorite songs, and looking around at the crowd. My eyes caught the sight of one human boy. He was familiar... no... he looked familiar. I was facing my direction, and I realized it wasn't the exact boy. There were a few subtle differences, but the familiarity was uncanny.

The boy I was thinking about was alive when I was human myself... The boy I was thinking of was Stefan... my twin brother... We were the best of friends, he was always there for me protecting me from the world... But then people started accusing my mom and I of witch craft... Mother sent Stefan away to America with my uncle, to protect him. She would have sent me, except for the fact that I wasn't able to make it to the ship on time...

Just as I went out of my home, I was ambushed by angry people, who demanded blood... my blood... On the street I could see blood pooling... and the source was from my mother's lifeless body... I cried in exclamation, but the towns people took no pity. They kept coming at me with their swords. I new I had a dagger hidden in my clothing, given to me by Stefan, but I new it would do me no good. Instead I ran....

I was brought back to the present, and continued to stare at the boy who reminded me of my brother. He looked as if he could be related to me... somehow.... But I couldn't exactly ask him... I was hundreds of years older then I was supposed to be... and that would seem suspicious if I asked him about his family history randomly.
ImageImageImage
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

"The fox, Queenie?" Giovanni offered.

Queenie stared back at him through the pink shades for a moment before hesitantly pulling the plush doll, as if, out of nowhere.

"Just this instance." She sighed, handing over the fox in defeat.

Her full lips twisted together and she thought of poor Nagini...giftless. That jungle book serpent would do...

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

I resist the urge to gauge the eyes out of every human male that we pass' freaking sockets. They stare, a little too hard and a little too awkward as we move through the crowd. The downside of dealing with the undead was the unwanted attention.

"Hey Dexter, why do they keep staring?" Monica asks and as I open my mouth to answer, I feel as if every bone in my rib cage has been smashed by a boulder.

I take a sharp breath and manage to utter, "Don worry, Mon.", before I have to stop in order to save myself from further embarrassment.

There's a small twisting sound of an unknown thing in me as I turn a little and I realize that maybe I have broken something. I shrug it off as best as I can. Nothing new, but newborn "love taps" take longer to fix.

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I kept watching the boy who looked soo much like Stefan. He had the same glossy black hair, only this boy had his hair cut shorter then Stefan's. They both had the same green eyes framed by long black eyelashes. Both were about the same height, taller than me by about 5 inches. Both had the same charming smile that lit up their whole face...

But they aren't the same! I told my mind. No need for me to go all crazy. Stefan was probably dead. He is dead. He was human... I forced myself to find the differences between the two boys.

But there where very small differences between them. The boy in front of me had a lighter tone of skin, but the difference was only detectable thanks to my vampire sight. This boy, though laughing, had eyes that seemed to be wise beyond his years, a look that never was in Stefan's eyes due to all of his pranks and mischief. And this boy's hand...

My eyes widened in shock... It couldn't be. This boy just happened be wearing the same ring that Stefan never took off. It was a ring that marked the heir to the family. I could make out the insignia of my family's crest... the crest we used to have before my father had died leaving us to fend for ourselves with our mother... I remembered that it would have been I who would have been the heir... but I was a girl, and things didn't work out that way. So Stefan received it instead.

I didn't know what to do... Was it him? Or maybe it was a descendant... But if it was him... would he recognize me? I looked down at myself. Recently, I had worn my original appearance. The appearance I was born with as a human, except for a few vampire traits.... But maybe he had forgotten about his supposedly dead sister...
ImageImageImage