Hi, girls! I'm finally back after the wedding and relocation madness...hope you all behaved while I was gone!!! I put pics on my fb profile but am thinking of uploading them of photobucket as well so you can all see them.
!!!! It's good to see you in here as well...there are great people in here.
Welcome Yanira...it's so exciting to have people from all over the world on the threads. I'm Chiara from Italy. I've recetly turned 30 and gotten married: what a change
I teach Spanish and English in junior high but I'm working hard to switch to college since I completed a Ph.D in postcolonial literature some months ago.Una
I didn't know you were pregnant...congratulations, hun. That's definitely fantastic news!!!!
Random news for everybody:
1) Hubby is reading BD now. He got hooked by the series and is really excited about the new movie...I'm so proud of him
2) I missed The Time Traveler's Wife in theaters...was it any good?
3) We finally booked and confirmed our honeymoon in Peru. It costed a fortune but some people contributed instead of buying us the umpteenth set of plates orvase
4) The local library bought the first three books of The Vampire diaries...has anybody read any of them? Are they worth reading? I'm reading a sort of historical fiction about Mayans but it's really slow and not interesting at all...
5) I'm not working with the mad head of studies any more. Since I went way up in the local waiting list for school I got a proposal from another school which is better than the previous one. The pay is lil lower but the hour load is fair and the head of studies very clever and collaborative. Unfortunately, I must confess the kids too are "better"...less bullies and more kids with a solid family background, which helps a lot!!! I'll give you more news along the way...need to go now.
Well, I guess it's enough for an "homecoming" message. I hope everyone is well...