Twilight Mafia # XV

SwissAlice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Twilight Mafia # XV

Post by SwissAlice »

"How long has she been like this?" she asked me

''Well ,not for long ,we were just on our way to the meeting point when it started and I haven't the faintest idea about what's wrong with her'' I said slightly confused about this
''We're waiting for Lidia to come back and figure out what to do about this''

This whole thing was very strange ,as vampires don't get sick I didn't know what to think of this matter,it made me intrigued
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(I'm guessing not all of us have gathered at the meeting place yet...only Lucia, Carmela and Rosa?)

If I was a vampire, I would rip the heads off of every person that kept bumping into me right about now. But God hates me, so I'm stuck here, very much a human, waiting for another one of my god damn ribs to crack for Monica and Lidia.

Lidia finally arrives and asks about the damage. I open my mouth to explain, but I guess more damage has been done than I thought. She drags me slowly to the side and I suddenly feel like a little kid who has crapped his pants and his mom has come to get him. Lidia feels around my torso and it hurts like hell.

"I dunno, Lidia. Mon's a newborn...I wouldn't be surprised if my ribs have turned into ashes by now." I groan, leaning my head against the goofy themed mail box.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Fortunately I never have recurring dreams, so I should be able to sleep tonight.
Al's there too, as are Maria and Demitri. I guess they got Lucia over to the parade-spot?)

I nodded as I asessed the damage. "We need to get you home and on a lot of painkillers. I don't have anything to fix you up here, but I can do some at the hotel. How to get you to the hotel is the problem." I thought for a moment. "Aha, a wheelchair."

I reached out to Queenie, Hey, I need your wheel chair. Get your stuff and meet me and Dexter over by the entrance to Toon Town. And hurry, he's in a bit of pain. We'll need to leave a bit sooner than planned.

I listened, "And if you were a vampire, there would be no hurting in the first place." Then I frowned, "Do you... not like being human..?" I asked. The thought was a bit strange to me. Not being human was understandable, but wanting to be a vampire...

(Yes, I agree with eveyrone else. Disney's been dragged out long enough. Lets get home before we run out of pages, mkay?)
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

((Gah. My Internet's been down for the weekend, thus my lack of posts. :cry:

((Gio can evaluate Dexter to see if there are any broken bones, if you let him know.))

As I finished paying, Queenie tugged on my shirt insistently. "I think Lidia needs us, and now," she said.

I nodded. "Where to?"

She looked confused for a moment. "Um... Tunetown?"

I blinked, then produced the map we received from the general entrance and pored over it quickly. "Ah, Toontown." On our way, Lids.

Turning, I wheeled Queenie as fast as I dared through the crowd.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

*Sighs*
Still waiting in line.
*Yawn*
I hope no one forgot about me.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Are you at the meeting place, Derek?))

I cringed as people talked around me. I got the gist of it, they were worried, and how the hell do vamps get sick? The smell was bad. Must be the guy named Stefan. Hm... that reminded me of something... oh, a book. I was reading something like that, I think... Ow, that hurts. I hope Carlisle knows what to do...

My mind wandered as Vamps and bad-smells discussed me. "Guys... Last time they went away suddenly... well, times... ow... Maybe they'll go away soon?"

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I realized that more of the familia where with us. ((I am SOOO confuzed about who is where... ah well...)) Stefan's friends were looking uncomfortable.

"Ummm....." started the guy named Elliot, "Stefan, Maybe you can stay with your sis... me and the rest of the gang want to... go... if you don't mind...." He looked warily at all of the vampires around him. Behind him, the other shifters were nodding.

Stefan shrugged. "Sure, go on ahead." He waved them off, and they went. "Sorry about that, I could tell they where suffering... They haven't actually met a vampire in the flesh before."

I looked at him quizzically. "And you have?" I asked.

"Well... once... It was somewhere in the eastern coast...." He shrugged and turned back to the group. "Anyways, how long where you guys going to stay here?" he asked me.

I shrugged. "I'm not sure... Not too much longer." I frowned. "Maybe you can come with us, I'll ask Lid as soon as she isn't busy." I looked towards Lucia.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

"Do you....not like being human...?" Lidia had asked, but Monica could not hear her.

Monica was horrified with herself and her lips trembled. How could I have hurt Dexter so much? She thought. She was sure tears would fall, but none came.

"Oh Dexter, I'm so sorry!" Monica wailed. She wanted to hug him, but she instead she wrapped her arms around herself tighly. It would have constricted a normal person to death. "I can't believe I did this to you!" She let out a soft, heartbreaking sob. It didn't help that she could feel Dexter's aura of pain and discomfort.

"Mon, calm down. I'm cool." Dexter said tightly, but Monica knew by his aura that he was straight out lying. Her shoulders shook. "Hey, Monica you need to-" Lidia began to touch her shoulder, but Monica had clenched her small hands into fists and squeezed her eyes shut. The strange sensation of fire enveloped her body and she was gone.
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Gah, only two pages left!
Okay, people at the meeting place: Rosa, Stefan, Al, Maria and Demitri, Carmela, and Lucia. Monica, Dexter and I are over by Toon Town, with Queenie and Gio. That's everyone, methinketh.
In other news, Pride and Prejudice is no good without zombies.)

Thanks, Gio. I paused, Oh, and with all your rib cage woundage expertise, perhaps you'd like to take a look at Dexter too? Just hurry, at the least.

I dug around in my purse-bag thing, looking for a bottle of ibproufen I normally carried around with me. I didn't need it, but a human woman would never go without painkillers. Or other... articles... I stuck my head in the bag, unable to find it, "Oh, where are you? Please come out!" I asked the bag, and the bottle fell on my nose. I thanked the bag as I opened the bottle and poured out a few for Dexter. "Here, have these. It should help a little. Gio and Queenie should be here soon with the wheelcahir, and we'll tkae you home to fix you up. I think we'll be calling Carlisle anyways, so we'll have him do it." I told him as he took the pills. I handed him a bottle of water to wash it down as I looked around for the approach of the wheelchair.

I turned around to comfort Monica when suddenly she disappeared in a seeming poof of flame. "Erm, I didn't know phoenixs could be people. Or did she just do her teleporty thingy?" I asked myself, looking around to make sure no humans noticed. No one did, thankfully.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Stefan looked shocked at where Monica had vanished from. "Ummm... can all vampires do that?" He asked me.

"I don't think so... Good things humans didn't see... that would have been bad." I answered, I then turned to Lid. "Ummm.... maybe we should skip the parade today... With Lucia and Dexter, I don't think we would be able to make it through the whole parade.... "

((Ugh... homework should die. I don't care if it wasn't alive in the first place, it should DIE!!!))

((On a brighter note, I got myself tickets to a pre-showing of New Moon. :D YAY!!!))

((And another bright note, HALLOWEEN IS COMING!!! YAY!!!! I'm being an evil faerie and my wings are sooo big that I have to go sideways through doors. :D ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey