Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House

Post by Jazz Girl »

Since it posted my last post twice for whatever reason...

I will make additional use of this one to try and post a new link to the **SPOILER** full post Birthday kiss.

heartwrenching....

That's all I can say...

I'll biznatch later about Summitt calling copyright on something that is available on TV!!!!!!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

Oh man... it has literaly been FOREVER since I have been on and I seriously have missed you guys!
I think I have mostly caught up (which is saying a lot) but there is no way I can comment on everything, here's a few of the things I thought though:

LOVE all the new moon clips that are slowly getting trickled out... The kissing scene and the breakup scene both seem to be beautifully and heartbreakingly well done... Props to CW it looks like he may have actually gotten this right!

Mucho thanks to whoever posted the pics of Rob on fur rug... you all know which ones I am talking about... I literally stared for at least a minute before clicking and saving :oops: :lol:

I would have to say I am probably at stage 5 as well... I'm not quite sure when I got so "bad" but believe me I don't regret it lol I really can't think of a picture that popped my "Robcherry" but I have a few favs:

Leather jacket
After shot
Fur rug
Guitar
And of course GQ

I'm sad that we didn't end up getting more pictures from the Eclipse set but I kind of expected it with how much they have tightend up security. Of the few shots I have seen online it looks pretty good though! It's kind of hard to really think about how close Eclipse is when NM is just on the horizon!

I'm really excited that there is going to be a fresh bout of apperances (Ellen, Today, Regis and Kelly, ect)... It will be nice to see some fresh material and some new interviews!

I ordered the NM soundtrack through Itunes so there were a few songs that were "exclusive." I have to say that the more I listen to it the more I like it... but I also don't have that instant love that I felt with the Twilight Soundtrack... Maybe once I see the movie that will change? Who knows..

Neya
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Good evening everyone,
Tomorrow this is it starts showing for 4 days and I am going, I am not sure if anyone else here is a Michael Jackson fan, but just by this clip makes you see a man that should not have died the way he did.
Has anyone seen this NM poster ? How come Australia gets all the good ones and NM opens earlier than the 20th too. :o
bella
New Julie I think a lot of us would be spontaneously combusting or maybe even HBMO + heart attack by massive organsm. but it would be a nice way to go :D
Hi Neya.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Jazz Girl wrote:Since it posted my last post twice for whatever reason...

I will make additional use of this one to try and post a new link to the **SPOILER** full post Birthday kiss.

heartwrenching....

That's all I can say...

I'll biznatch later about Summitt calling copyright on something that is available on TV!!!!!!!!

That was so difficult to watch...
Absolutely heartbreaking.

His face made me start sobbing..

He pushes her away.. and she grabs his jacket.. *waahaaa ahhaaaaaaaaaaa*
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Caryn~ You just made my day. Totally. Thank you so much for posting that clip. That kiss was...You know, when I saw the first clip in the trailer, it seemed like sort of a cold kiss. Not what I imagined. But I was so wrong. It is just pure need, and painful, and of course hot... I've said it before..This movie will kill me.

Mandy~ Hi! I missed you :) Good to have you back.
After you guys started seeing trailers on TV, I've actually started watching commercials. I hate commercials and always turn the sound off when they come on, but now I watch in hope of seeing NM :) I saw the one you mentioned on robsessed. I love how they say that only one will risk everything for her. It shows that they understand that this is not a Team Jacob movie....

Tracy~ Your picture was one of my first too :) I love that one.

Neya~ I am so glad you're back :D It's nice to have people coming back home.
I hope the soundtrack will grow on me when I see the movie too. I like it, but it's not quite perfect for me yet.

Diane~ There's a big hysteria over the MJ movie here too. It'll be showing for 2 weeks here. I doubt I'll see it. I have so many other movies I want to see.

I finished 2 chapter of The Training and the last of CW&IA last night. Sort of fanfic overload. Loved the last of The Training. CW&IA was heartbreaking. I think I need to take a fanfic break and read New Moon now before the movie (unless Angela and Caryn updates of course :) ) I'm halfway through but I started months ago so I think I need to start over to have it fresh in my mind.
I was thinking today..What I am very excited about is seeing the opening scenes of the movie. If they have some sort of foreshadowing or what they decide to do.
Sorry for the long post. Had a lot on my mind.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

Greek people finally came into their right minds! NM opens here on 19th of November insted of 19th January! Yay! I have already planned my visit to the nearby city (where there is a cinema) for the 21st! OMG can't wait! :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :o :o :D :D :D

Greek poster

I found out that (thankfully) the Greek title is not the translation of "The Twilight Saga: New Moon", but just "New Moon", 'cause the actual Greek translation of the word "saga" doesn't really fit to what Twilight and the whole universe is.

The kissing scene - Heartwrenching, indeed. It build a burden in my chest. Well, am I the only one that sees a huge improvement in the acting of both of them? They are way more convincing in every scene that I see than they were in Twilight.

This just can't be real *dies*
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

I saw a different NM commercial tonight. YAY! :D It was in the middle of watching basketball with my bf, and of course I had to go back and watch again. But only once, since he started making comments about it. :roll: Men.
But he did get intrigued with all the action. I think he'll happily go see it with me, sooner rather than later; unlike when I had to drag him to Twilight in January.

Caryn, oh how I missed your links and their clever titles! :)

Tracy, the car is the only place I listen to the soundtrack too. Though my commute is considerably shorter than last year at this time, so I hope I still get to know all the songs pretty well.

Jade, I totally felt the same about that video! Seriously tearing up over here. I will be a hot mess during that movie.

Trine, hi! Missed you as well. Are you still watching True Blood or given up on it?
Image Image
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

despoina92 wrote:
The kissing scene - Heartwrenching, indeed. It build a burden in my chest. Well, am I the only one that sees a huge improvement in the acting of both of them? They are way more convincing in every scene that I see than they were in Twilight.

This just can't be real *dies*
This loveliness most definitely is real. :) The picture was from the premiere for the Summit movie "Sex Drive" that came out a month or two before Twilight last year, if my memory serves me correctly. We always laughed about how fitting the word "sex drive" was when linked to any of those pictures of Rob. 8-)

Although I enjoyed both Rob's and Kristen's performances in Twilight, I agree with you that they seemed to have a stepped it up a notch, as far as their acting is concerned. Maybe they're just a little more comfortable with themselves and secure with fitting into these roles and knowing what is expected of them.
Banner by TammyAZ
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Mandy~ I'm still hanging in there with True Blood. Yesterday I watched the fifth episode (I think). The one where Jason takes a an overdose of V :shock: It was a bit much for me, I have to admit. Seeingit...uhm..grow :shock: And nothing like the book. Of course the books are from Sookie's POV. And I'm sure Jason has a totally different POV, but it just seems miles away from the book.
But we we're finally introduced to Eric yesterday. He even spoke some Swedish, which I understand since our languages are quite similiar. Anyway, hope to see more of him :D
Btw...I am dragging my bf to New Moon. He is not interested at all. So I'm buying him off with candy/popcorn and whatever he wants :lol:

Deb~ I'm happy for you :) It would have been madness if you had to wait until January.
And I agree with. Both Rob and Kristen seems more confident this time around. They've grown into their parts, and I also think it has a lot to do with the director. The chemisty between looks so good for NM.

Tracy~ A lot of great pictures came out of the "Sex Drive" premiere. I love him in that shirt!
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi everone, its Wednsday but today is a calm over here. I can't turn on the TV without seeing a trailer, I can sit back and just flip channels all day. :lol:
well here is my gifts for Wed.
wait
stay
ready
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001