Worried about Eclipse?

Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Worried about Eclipse?

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I havent' seen the Eclipse logo.
Care to post a link?

My main worry is that Rachelle LeFevre isn't playing Victoria. I don't know how this new girl is going to do and that worries me. Rachelle was the perfect Victoria.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

http://www.twilightlexicon.com/2009/10/ ... -revealed/
Eclipse Logo ^^^

(can anyone tell me how to post a link without seeing the URL. Ive never been able to figure that out)

I'm not worried about Bryce Dallas Howard yet. I cant really say anything until I have at least seen her in a trailer or something. But I do miss Rachelle. A lot.
Last edited by DramaPrincezz013 on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
swedishskinjer
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by swedishskinjer »

Apparently, Bryce Dallas Howard was their original choice for Victoria in Twilight, but she declined Summit's offer due to certain career conflicts. I'm sure that she will be a suitable replacement.

She's a great actress, anyway.
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

DramaPrincezz013 wrote:http://www.twilightlexicon.com/2009/10/ ... -revealed/
Eclipse Logo ^^^

(can anyone tell me how to post a link without seeing the URL. Ive never been able to figure that out)

I'm not worried about Bryce Dallas Howard yet. I cant really say anything until I have at least seen her in a trailer or something. But I do miss Rachelle. A lot.
I really like the logo. Did you notice how the "p" is actually an eclipse? The silver and red go really well together. I'm thinking newborn army and the battle. I just hope the love and passion in still represented and the focus isn't just the battle.

DramaPrincezz013- I hope this make sense. When you click the "url" button you get this . Change it to [url= paste the link i ... then type You can see how I did it here if you "quote" this.

Eclipse Logo

I hope this made sense! :D
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

^^^^^^It did. Thanks! (:
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Are they close to being done filming? I almost think they are yet we have seen NOTHING from the set. I think Eclipse will be more secretive than Twilight and New Moon. Maybe Summit is holding out until New Moon opens to give us some pictures from the set. But here we are almost Nov. and they started filming when? Was it Sept.? And yet we've seen close to nothing from David Slade beside his small twitter pics that doesn't show much.
I'm really worried. Eclipse is my favorite book, he better do it justice!
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Most of Eclipse is done. I follow all of the cast & david slade on twitter. I know Peter is done for sure and Ashley is/is almost done.

They are definitely going to give NM the limelight for a while before we see anything on Eclipse.
swedishskinjer

Post by swedishskinjer »

Yup. However, David Slade said that the crew still has eight months of post-production for Eclipse, so we still have plenty of time to see some set material. Filming was quite low-key, however, which I think is preferable for the cast and team. We know that Peter has already wrapped up, along with Billy Burke and Esme's actress. I think that this week was their last days for filming before editing and finishing the final bits in post-production.
dopeydm

Post by dopeydm »

Anybody more and more worried like I am that everyone is saying that Eclipse is all action and really intense? Eclipse was a climax of the Love Triangle. It is the love story that Bella and Edward decide to spend eternity together. The whole Newborn Army is secondary. UGH!
"But you see, just because we've been...dealt a certain hand...it doesn't mean that we can't choose to rise above -- to conquer the boundaries of a destiny that none of us wanted."
peachykeen
Settled in Forks

Post by peachykeen »

^ Yes, I seem to get more and more worried about that every day. Basically every interview that has come out, specifically with the actors, contains several statements about how "dark, action-packed, more guy-friendly, and gorey" it is. And I'm just like Um... what? Since when is that okay for a "Twilight Saga" movie?

I would be far less worried about it if we were still in the middle of filming. But the movie's practically done now. I was far more confident in "New Moon" when it was at the point of production that "Eclipse" is now in. Not once do I recall anyone even mentioning the love triangle or the heartbreak or the intensity of it, let alone the romance between Edward and Bella and how they've gotten to a place where they can finally start to just "be" without constantly worrying about Edward killing her every single second. "Eclipse" is my FAVORITE. I'm going to be extremely upset if the romance/love triangle takes back seat to a bunch of unnecessary blood, gore, and vampire-beheading (I actually could REALLY do without it, period, but that's probably asking for too much with a director like Slade).

*sigh* My only source of hope is that Stephenie reigned David Slade in on the horror aspect and made sure the romance was first and foremost.