Hi everybody! Happy Hump...wait...it's after 3am. *snap* Sorry in advance for the long post.Rob Stages
- I am stage 6. I did start a website, but it was for Rob, Jackson, and Kellan. I didn't get very far with it. Lol. I have a MySpace dedicated to him, although it didn't start out that way. I started it to play MySpace Apps. Then I found out about Twilight/Rob. I posted a couple pics of Rob and somehow got mistaken for a fansite. So I went with it. Lol. I have 2,000+ pics. I think I may need help.My RobGinity was taken with this picture.
It was the first picture I ever saw of him besides when he was in HP. I googled Rob. That makes me giggle so much just typing it.
Found out about Twilight Tuesdays. Watched the interviews they had up. I have to thank Mike Welch for showing me the way to Lex. He said something about it in one of the interviews. I hadn't even started New Moon at that time, so I didn't know SM thanked the site in BD. Anyway, once I found out about Lex, I signed up and began posting. I've been here since page 73 of the first RP as EC thread.
Never mind, I am WAAAYY beyond help.Ulalume
- Saw a commercial for it. Rob. Looks. HOTTT. Ok so he always looks hot, but you know! Lol. Oh yeah and it's on Friday. The commercial I saw had Paramore talking about it and I remember the day because I'm off that night. Woohoo!NM Commercials
- Everyone keeps seeing them, yet I have not seen ONE! I keep asking people what channels they're seeing them on and I watch those channels. I'm beginning to think I'm not meant to see it. This is bothering me. Geeks
- I was born one. Masters Of The Universe anyone?
Yep. I'm a geek to the core. Transformers, X-Men, He-Man, She-Ra, Voltron, Thundercats, Howard The Duck, Star Trek, Star Wars, The Hobbit (can't wait for the movie!), Lord Of The Rings...you name it, I watched/read it. Hahaha. Hell, we even had Dungeons & Dragons weekends every weekend at my house when I was 13. I never played, but I found watching it to be quite interesting. I am not ashamed of my geekness. I wear it proudly. The Heartbreak Kiss
- Yes, the kiss is indeed very heartbreaking. Watching it makes me want to cry. And my next comment is sure to get me flogged, but I have to say it. You all might want to close your eyes and just LISTEN to the sounds that Rob makes. I know it's the wrong place & time to even be thinking of such things, but seriously...I sexploded. It helps take away from the sadness. Of course it's still very painfully gut wrenching to watch. I'm just saying is all...Gii
- The comic strip was quite hilarious! Love it when I just happen to find stuff like that, so I'm glad you did. Caryn
- He's still going on about Patricia Arquette & Linda Blair? He mentioned them a LONG time ago. I have forgotten the other women he's mentioned, but they were ALL our ages or older. Wait...I'm not yet in my 30's, so I can't be a part of that team yet, can I?
Lol. Hope you're better soon. I think you gave it to your eGodschild, for she is just as sick. Boo sickness!Jaclyn
- Your name is close to my sister's. Her's is Jacqui, so I should remember from now on. Hehe. That is awesome that you're helping with research for meds and stuff! Maybe you can find something for Caryn? Haha.Mandy
- Welcome back! I've misseded you! I was gonna post a few days ago asking where you went to, but my internet got turned off. Boo! Hope you've been doing well. I had a Jackson dream the other night. Whew. That was....well..it was nice. I'll just leave it at that. Lol!Neya
- Welcome back to you as well! How've you been? Thanks for posting all the yummy pics. *siiiiigh*Tracy
- I just read the one shot for Great Vexations. The pic you posted of Rob and Jackson makes me wanna cry. "You prefer brunettes." *whimper*
I think that was all I wanted to say. I guess? If I forgot anything, sorry. I'm just excited to be able to post again. Yay! Lol.