Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Post by i am bella »

heyyy teens!
sorry for the absence, i ended up going to a church halloween party last night and i didnt get back until like 830ish
@sami
yeah, ive always liked english too, but i REALLY hate essays, seeing as i probably havent gotten an a on one since i was like 10 :lol:
i dont know why i suck at them so much =/
and i can usually deal with the books, and i like the discussions sometimes
its just tough lately =/
your english class sounds awesomeeeee though!
i wish mine was like that!
i loveee my writing workshop class, but thats not really englishy at all, its all creative writing, loveeee it!
@paige
oo, sounds funn! writing stories is pretty awesome too, i have about 10 unfinished ones :lol:
and :lol: at your story
although you should hear some of the stuff my writing class writes....its wayy intense...no boundries doesnt begin to explain it sometimes
@maddy
ahhhhh! i hope you dont get it! = (
my schools had like 5 people who had it, no ones died around here as far as i know though, and i hope they dont
i havent been much more careful about it, which is sad, but i havent been all too sick lately i dont think....i hope things dont go terrilbly wrong..... = (

and i got bangssss! =O ahhh! =D
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Uhm. English essays aren't that hard and you're not supposed to make As on them. Basically you just have to be concise and back up your claims and you can claiom whatever you want as long as you can find something in the novel to back it up. I can bs a really good essay off of jjust someone else's summary.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hey all.
Maddy ~ I hope you're okay.

Hey Sami! *Glomp* (Yay I did my first glomp! Haha)

Yes, I think English is my best class. Essays are pretty easy for me to write. But my main thing is to be passionate about my topic.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hey :D

It's half term week and I'm in the library using the computer cuz trhe sound doesn't work at home. I am no longer sleep deprived!
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

UI'm at the library on the computer so I don't have much time.
\
Happy Halloween Eve. How is everyone?
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

I'm ok. Tired, still kind of sick... :|

Happy Halloween Eve, everybody. Have fun trick-or-treating (or not). And going to dances.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
blasphemous_contessa

I'm manning a Mischeif Night partyu at work. Which basically means I give out free pizza to everyone who comes to watch scary movies instead of egging houses.

What are you doing for the holiday?
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

nice. :lol:

Well, I'm doing typical stuff. Carving pumpkins, trick-or-treating, handing out chips... I want to go to a dance, but my parents won't let me...

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
blasphemous_contessa

Whjy not? Are they uber religious or do they just think you're too young?

I never liked school sanctioned events so the only dances I went to were 8th grade farewell which is like middle school prom and prom.
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Now, it's just that I'm 'too sick' and I'll catch germs... :roll:

We had our little Halloween dance at our school today. It was fun. I had to dance with this really creepy guy, just to be nice...

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)