Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
flo1190
Settled in Forks

Re: Who is your favorite character?

Post by flo1190 »

emmett!!!!
of course i COMPLETELEY adore edward but emmett just is amazing!
i love his lil one liners and that he laughs at everything.
its like he's a little cute kid!
whooo go TEAM EMMETT!!!
Team Emmett! Stronger than you since 1915.
so the lion fell in love with the lamb
"Alice sees him falling for a human. How classically Edward!"
TwilightMaiden
Settled in Forks

Post by TwilightMaiden »

For me there is no contest, it is Edward. Team Edward all the way :D
ashleigh_renee
Settled in Forks

Post by ashleigh_renee »

I'm torn between two characters... Edward and Jacob...

Edward, because he is the most selfless, kind, loving, understanding person/immortal. He adores Bella so much and sometimes doubts that Bella feels the same way..sometimes when i'm reading the book i feel like saying "BELLA tell edward how much you love him..." & i know she does but i hate the fact that Edward doesn't know how much sometimes. Edward is this Handsome, truely unreal guy that i love in the book, & it amazes me that Steph could create such a beautiful character.

& then there's Jacob..my Jacob! i loved him in New Moon & i got so angry when Alice showed up at Bella's house after her cliff driving accident, i just wanted her to be with Jacob & see how he could make her happy, He's tall, literally hot, and has a huge heart. I am over the moon that he imprinted with Renesmee, it's like it was all destined to happen. I still love Jacob, i wish there was a book about Renesmee and Jacob when she's older..to see him happy.

There's my spill!
..So the lion fell in love with the lamb..
Samlawali
Settled in Forks
Location: "this" close to crossing over to the dark side..with Edward of course!

Post by Samlawali »

I know, I know...I am a little behind the times...I found the series late and now need to catch up on a couple of years of forum postings - haha - that should keep me busy at work...

But here is my opinion of my favorite character..of course, like many, its Edward. But other than the obvious reasons; he is a true gentleman and of course, those cognac EYES (OMG!! - how does Stephenie write so vividly - makes me catch my breathe every time they are mentioned). I really enjoy him because he is so tortured by his internal struggle with who he believes he is vs. who he really wants to be, I can totally relate to that. Also, he retains some of his human characteristics. As perfect as he may seem, he has numerous flaws, which make him irrestable and not totally "unattainable/unapproachable". The fact that he makes decisions based on what he thinks is best for the people around him, even if they are not always correct, just makes him so good-hearted. Also, so educated and intelligent..you almost feel like you can have any conversation with him and learn something new every time.

Stephenie writes all of her characters so creatively, you feel like you know them...but Edward, oh that Edward, just takes my breathe away.
"Life isn't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride" - Gary Allen
"Is it not enough to have a long and happy life with me? ...Yeah, for now..."
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I'm not sure....

as said before there is no one like Edward... I really love him..romantic, protective and beautiful...

One of my favorite is Alice.... she is so much fun and a good friend..
I really like Emmet.. just because he doesn't worry so much and is very easy going...

I must say that I like charlie too... he is really a good dad, and after what he's been through with bella ( note, depression, boyfriend, wedding, and becoming a vampire, not to mention Jacob giving him almost a heartattack) he deserves a bit of love in his life..
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Samus94
Settled in Forks

Post by Samus94 »

I like Leah's character. She's my favorite character. :P

I also like how Meyer captured Caius's personality.

I like Seth too. He's a nice guy.

Jurgienicole
Settled in Forks

Post by Jurgienicole »

Although Jacob is totally my favorite character ever, I must say i do love Seth Clearwater! He's just too adorable with all his energy and what not! :) He just makes me smile everytime i read about him! Even if you don't like any of the wolves, you have to love seth! I mea he's just so darn adorable!!
CTL for life <3
Taylor Lautner is so Mine!
TeAm_EdWaRd
Wandering Through Town

Post by TeAm_EdWaRd »

Edward, Edward and Edward! Did I already mention Edward? :-P He is simply PERFECT: Caring, passionate, good looking/handsome, funny (!!!), loving, protective, understanding, and and and... I could go on forever! I wish he existed in real life... :)

Bella is the sweetest. Love her character! She is so clumsy but that's so sweet! <3

Alice is amazing. Who wouldn't want to have a friend like her?

Actually all Cullens are wonderful (in the books -- don't like all of the actors from the movies that much)! :) And Charlie is sweet!
bloodlust angeles
Settled in Forks

Post by bloodlust angeles »

Dr. Carlisle Cullen
he's the man of my dreames, with all his kindness, love and compation.... if only steph could provide us with some more details about his relationship with Esme so i can fall in love with him deeper and deeper
not to mention his leadership, how he raised a family so strong like his and eventhough he's not human, Carlisle can teach peace and humanity to all of us ;)
BellaSwan1234
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by BellaSwan1234 »

bella cuz i can relate

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]