Randomness ~The 12th

Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Randomness ~The 12th

Post by Wingtear »

Hello Randomness and
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Shannon
Thank you for the well-wishes! Snow tires are mandatory here between 1st of December and 28th of February each year. We're allowed to use them between October 15 and the first regular Monday after Easter (so middle of April next year) And Ninna decided to be out in good time for once, since if there comes a hurry to get to the hospital, you don't wanna have to worry about traction and stuff. Now it's officially too late for pup to pop in October :mrgreen:

Since the Gen-Y thread decided this was another speak in 3rd person day, Ninna will do just that.
Ninna found her (very old) randomness-name-list, it was amongst a bunch of pictures posted in the Heavenly Hash thread a year or so ago. Why on earth would Ninna store it there? Can't even blame the pup...

edit:
Ninna's post DID push randomness past the 100 marker :mrgreen:
go #13, go #13, go #13 (should we tear that one up during this Halloween weekend, just 'cos of the number?)
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Hi everyone!

Well it is officially Oct 31st here. It's 1:17 am, I really should probably try to go to bed!
At least I don't have to decide a costume to wear tomorrow. My friend is doing like a murder mystery dinner thingy & I got assigned a character. I basically just have to wear all black, that won't be too hard!
I hate having to be creative & come up w/a cheap & fun Halloween costume, that's the only thing I don't like about this Holiday.
Can Halloween really be called a Holiday? What are we celebrating? A reason to party, get free candy, and for those that do drink to get drunk? We have some weird Holidays.
Umm can't really think of anything else to say.
Have a fun & safe Halloween everyone!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Yes! yes! yes!!!!!!!!!! Finally we are done with this thread!
I'll go ahead and PM a Mod!!

Ninna - Yay! for pup almost being here. I hope everything goes well and both you and pup will be doing good after the delivery.

Shannon - Thanks! that toast was amazing, no? LOL. And I know! I miss giving you all my reactions. Damn, I miss having thse crazy reactions of mine. I've been so boring lately :( and thanks again, i wish my physics' grade was higher, but meh... I'll deal. Love you!!

Penny - I hope you have fun tonight at the dinner thing.

It's 8:52am and I'm about to read. I'm sure I could probably go wash the dishes or clean something, but I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT. So, reading it is! :D

Hmm, I feel kind of bad if we get a new thread and some of the peeps on here don't get to say bye to this thread. Oh, well!
*runs off to PM a Mod*
<3