Twilight Mafia # XV

best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Re: Twilight Mafia # XV

Post by best_beating_heart »

I was bored, and anxiously waiting for us to leave. I was like a child, petulant and ready to throw a tantrup, when I wanted to leave or go to some place.

Demetri saw this, and reached for my hand, to calm me down.

I smiled up at him, a bit more relaxed.

((Yeah, we need to leave Disneyland before Maria explodes :lol:
Now, to Ireland?))

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

(Let me just say I'm happy to see this is going strong still, after the you-know.)
: )
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

((Is it reall only one page left??))

Monica didn't exactly know where she was. She was curled up somewhere, beyond the thrum of the crowds. Only silence greeted her, and it greeted her with a vengeance. She felt no familiar auras. She was a bit frightened.

After a few angonizing seconds, she unfurled herself. In the process, Monica placed her hand in a beam of sunlight that filtered overhead. It stung like it was bathed in acid and she yanked her hand back with a yelp. Monica clutched her fingers as she carefully straightened up. With her uninjured hand, she felt her pockets for her elixir.

Being as forgetful as she was, she didn't have it. Monica mentally cursed herself. She looked around. It seemed she was in a big room with metal walls and strange generators that made awful sounds and bubbled up steam. She bit her lip and felt her belt. With a relieved sigh, she enclosed her hands around her handgun.

She took it and held it close to her pale face and smiled. "I guess it's just you and me." She whispered.

((*le gasp* I'm sorry!! Teachers think their students have no social and personal life, so they gave me a crapload of homework, and my coaches just don't care. XP I have a major cold, and I have a game in two hours. Blech. But, on the brightside, I'm going to Disneyland on Tuesday!! Just as the Mafia is leaving :lol:))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((someone needs to pm Nena, we're at 200...

haha, go Disneyland! Have fun!))

I managed to get up and start limping towards the general direction of the parking lot. The cramps were easing up--a little. I really hoped they would stop altogether, and soon. Even a vampire can only take so much pain.

"Um... Lidia... my porshe... Natalie... How will... I take... them to the mansion? I don't... know... how to... get there." I asked, catching up to her.

((sorry for the short post... byes!))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Hearing Lucia's request, I turned to Lidia.

"I can drive her Porsche home," I offered. Then I turned to Lucia. "That is, if you don't mind."

Then I added "Er- who's Natalie?"

((Busy day today! My niece turns 18! :D ))
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((nice!))

I turned to Gio (right? sorry if it's wrong, I'm still getting names mixed up...), who offered to drive my porshe up to the mansion.

"Thanks! I don't mind at all, it's a relief... And Natalie's my leopard, she's at the hotel right now. Is that ok?" I replied.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Stefan and I went running through the crowds. We were going a little to fast for human standards, but I didn't care anymore. On my face I had a more vampire like expression so we wouldn't be stopped. I searched for Monica by scent, though I didn't know exactly where it would lead us. "Monica?" I kept shouting over and over. "Where are you Monica?"
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(I'll PM Nena once we shoo everyone out of here.
Haha, Mon, maybe you'll see some of us leaving. :D
Speaking of healers, Lidia has some connections. Would it be simpler for her to summon them? And they might be living in Ireland, anyways, so we go there, visit them, all good.
*waves* Hey Chloe.)

I thought to Rosa, Well, she's somewhere in the park. There's sun getting down to her, but she's trapped by a bunch of mechanics, so she's not underground. I'd check around generators for all the roller coasters. I told her.

Monica, I thought, Rosa's coming for you. Course, we don't exactly know where you are. Try and figure it out if you can, and we'll work from our end. I told her, pressing some calming influences on her mind.

I turned to Gio and Lucia, discussing how we'd get her Porsche and pet home. "There are some comfy cages in the back of the Mafia Mobile Natalie can ride in, if she doesn't mind."

I sighed, "I feel vaguely responsible for finding Monica, so I want to stay here and keep looking. But we do need to get everyone else home. As for Lucia and Dexter, I have an old friend who is very skilled doctor, and he can heal them quickly. He's Irish, and if we're planning on going to Ireland anyways, why don't we just send everyone to LAX and fly straight to him?" I suggested.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Well, she's somewhere in the park. There's sun getting down to her, but she's trapped by a bunch of mechanics, so she's not underground. I'd check around generators for all the roller coasters. said Lid through her mind communication.

"Alright." I said out loud, I turned to Stefan, "Lid says we should check out the generators for the roller coasters. Just be careful that we don't get caught... We don't want to be delayed." Stefan and I started running to the nearest roller coaster. I edged towards the entrance of the Employees Only door that led to the generator. I opened the door a crack and whispered "Monica?" I couldn't hear anyone in this generator, and I couldn't smell anyone either.

"She's not in this one." I said, and Stefan and I ran to the next roller coaster, and the next and the next. Where was Monica? Technically she could be in any ride's generator.... this was going to take a while.....
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(So, I'm guessing we're all going to Ireland now? I wonder how this will be explained to Queenie...I mean, she has no idea that any of them knew about Roy and the twins.)

(*fiddles and waits to be transported back to the mansion*)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.