1. What do you think about the Romanian vampires? Will they help or hinder what the Cullens are trying to do since they obviously eager seek to see the Volturi defeated. The Romanians mention that people are talking, who do you think are spreading the word of what is going on?
That they would hinder, because the Cullens wants the Volturi to stop an hear them out, the Romanians straight out just want a fight. People working for the Volturi
2. We know that Bella and Jacob are having a hard time accepting the hunting arrangements for the non-vegetarian vampires. How do you think Sam and the rest of the pack are handling it? Do you think the Cullens had to discuss this with the Pack or did they leave it to Jacob? How were they able to make this arrangement?
No verry good you know the pack wants to tear into the vampires but cant because they are there helping protect Nessie. The left it for Jacob to inform the rest of the wolves. The Cullens lent out their cars an most the vampires hunted out of state.
3. It had appeared that Alice and Jasper had abandoned the family; however, with the arrival of not only Peter and Charlotte but Zafrina and Senna, do you think they are working on saving the family? What do you suppose their keeping Kachiri means? What did you suppose Jasper and Alice were doing when first reading this chapter?
Yes of course still helping to saveing the family even if they cant be there. I had no Idea I thought maybe Alice saw something bad and I didnt know what Kachiri's gift was.
(guess I missed where she wrote what it was
) I thought they was gathering people to help the family as they ran.
4. It seems the Volturi isn’t the only coven to “rule” the vampires. It seems they took this position by overthrowing the Romanian coven. What do you think about this? How long do you think vampires have been around and coven wars been going on?
That maybe the Volturi takeing over wasn't such a bad thing the Volturis yes they lie an cover up what they want, witch is the same thing the Romanians want. I think if the Romanians was still in "Power" the Cullens would have been slaughted for the same reason the Volturi fear them "strange coven of weird vampires with powerfull gifts an they wont join us" the Romaians would NOT have waited for an excuse, nomatter rip, burn, wave to the crowd an walk off.
Way longer then 1500 years
sence the Earth was formed.
5. What do you make of Bella’s progress in fighting and expanding her gift? Do you approve of Kate’s way of providing Bella with incentives? Do you think Bella will be ready for the showdown with the Volturi? What do you sense from Edward’s refusal to train Bella? What was he really afraid of?
I thought it was good she wanted to learn to fight an expand her gift. Yes approved cause I thought it would take something major for Bella to discover the trueness of her gift. Noone is ever read for a showdown,, As ready as she ever would be.... I thought Edward didnt want her to have to fight an seeing Bella fight an seeing her as attacker or a victom I thought he would not like that thought at all an a small part of him it may remind him of when he first met her an he Did want to attack her that might sadden him to think about what almost happen. loseing her